Corn in the USA

Ethylene comes from coal and petroleum, not corn.

McRib is correct.
Nothing but ethylene is added to gasoline. And this is not to save money, but to reduce detonation. Ethanol is drinking alcohol, you fucking idiot.

It's ethylene

Just Hush, You Nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

1659616135033.png

It is also added to gasoline. Please tell me you are not going to try and argue this? It is a common fact.
Yes, I was wrong. In Russia, this was introduced only recently. There is gasoline with fucking ethanol, I was wrong. But this, on the contrary, increases the consumption per liter. Ethanol is worse than gasoline in efficiency.

Yes, I was wrong. In Russia, this was introduced only recently. There is gasoline with fucking ethanol, I was wrong. But this, on the contrary, increases the consumption per liter. Ethanol is worse than gasoline in efficiency.

Yes, it is worse.

Good job admitting you were wrong though.

Yes. In fact, there are apps that help you locate ethanol free gas.

Gas with Ethanol ruins your lawn equipment, and is not good for outboard motors.
I have a SUV that will run on Flex Fuel ... But gets about 4 mpg less in the process.

I pay the extra for the Ethanol Free now.

Gas with Ethanol ruins your lawn equipment, and is not good for outboard motors.
I have a SUV that will run on Flex Fuel ... But gets about 4 mpg less in the process.

I pay the extra for the Ethanol Free now.

This is the pay for the faggots in the government. It will get worse

This is the pay for the faggots in the government. It will get worse

A private citizen can still own land in the US ... I essentially pay myself when I go to the gas pump.
Thank goodness for my own little Louisiana Purchase.

Not planning on growing corn anytime soon ... I like the trees ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Why do you care? Trying to cash in on the corn market? you hate corn?

A little over 200,000 acres of corn planted in the US annually is popcorn ... :auiqs.jpg:
Of course, sweet corn takes up about 600,000, acres and field corn comes in at around a whopping 81 million acres.

But ... Where WinterBorn mentioned high fructose syrup, a large part of the annual crop also goes to canola oil and margarine production.

I still buy butter instead of margarine, although that may kill me.
However ... No more Land O Lakes, since they felt the need to remove the Native American woman from the label.

But ... Where @WinterBorn mentioned high fructose syrup, a large part of the annual crop also goes to canola oil and margarine production.
Fructose is a very valuable product, a source of liver glycogen. Fructose is found in sweet fruits and honey, it is expensive and much more useful than sucrose and synthetic shit.

Forum List

Back