Cops Buy Lunch for Couple

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Thank you, gentlemen.
copss_.jpg

On Friday, an anonymous couple refused to sit next to a table composed of four police officers at a local diner in Pennsylvania. In response, the officers from Homestead picked up the couple's tab and left a warm, yet biting note on the receipt.
"Sir, your check was paid for by the police officers that you didn't want to sit next to. Thank you for your support. I left a $10.00 tip too," reads the note.

continued here
This Couple Refused To Sit Next To Cops At A Diner. What The Cops Did Next Is AWESOME.

While a couple did ask to be moved, there was no confirmation it was because of the table of cops. This is a continuation of a string of similar stories going back several years that re-appears every time there are stories of alleged police brutality in the news.

Homestead Policemen Claim They Paid Tab for Unfriendly Couple
Yeah, cause the town Marshall owns a restaurant and I never get free food in there....

Pay for your own damn food freeloader.

While a couple did ask to be moved, there was no confirmation it was because of the table of cops. This is a continuation of a string of similar stories going back several years that re-appears every time there are stories of alleged police brutality in the news.

Homestead Policemen Claim They Paid Tab for Unfriendly Couple
Yeah, cause the town Marshall owns a restaurant and I never get free food in there....

Pay for your own damn food freeloader.
But it takes money...

Lets see. Free meal compared to the possibility that they might unnecessarily kill you or a family member. That doesn't quite balance out.

The LEOs recorded the license plate number of the couple's car.
That means LE knows the names/address of the couple.
It sure would be a shame if either one had to call for LE in an emergency wouldn't it.
There was once a little creep who would get drunk and regularly beat his wife. Neighbors would call LE. LE would show up. The usual bullshit would happen.
One Monday morning the creep never showed up for work.
He just disappeared off the earth it seems.
A couple of weeks later all his personal possessions were found in a fucking dumpster. So was he.

Last edited:
While a couple did ask to be moved, there was no confirmation it was because of the table of cops. This is a continuation of a string of similar stories going back several years that re-appears every time there are stories of alleged police brutality in the news. Homestead Policemen Claim They Paid Tab for Unfriendly Couple
Actually, there is confirmation. You simply don't want to accept it.
If there's confirmation, present it. I'm afraid a mere declaration isn't good enough.

The LEOs recorded the license plate number of the couple's car.
That means LE knows the names/address of the couple.
It sure would be a shame if either one had to call for LE in an emergency wouldn't it.

If they don't do their job, they need their sorry asses fired.

While a couple did ask to be moved, there was no confirmation it was because of the table of cops. This is a continuation of a string of similar stories going back several years that re-appears every time there are stories of alleged police brutality in the news. Homestead Policemen Claim They Paid Tab for Unfriendly Couple
If there's confirmation, present it. I'm afraid a mere declaration isn't good enough.

A declaration by a server that witnessed it is.

The LEOs recorded the license plate number of the couple's car. That means LE knows the names/address of the couple. It sure would be a shame if either one had to call for LE in an emergency wouldn't it.
Warning: Well-known LIAR.
When was the last time you wore your hoodie with Trayvon's photo from when he was twelve screen printed on it in public? HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!
Fucking LOSER!

A declaration by a server that witnessed it is.

Right wingers make these stories up all the time. It's like reality isn't enough for them.

The LEOs recorded the license plate number of the couple's car. That means LE knows the names/address of the couple. It sure would be a shame if either one had to call for LE in an emergency wouldn't it.
When was the last time you wore your hoodie with Trayvon's photo from when he was twelve screen printed on it in public? HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA! Fucking LOSER!
My apologies to the board. I forgot 'well-known mental defective'.

When was the last time you wore your hoodie with Trayvon's photo from when he was twelve screen printed on it in public? HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA! Fucking LOSER!
My apologies to the board. I forgot 'well-known mental defective'.
That's enough from you loser.
Permanent Ignore.

Forum List

Back