Convince me

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
That Obama cares about the 21 Coptic Christians beheaded in Egypt. Why would he refer to him as "citizens" and not by their faith as well?

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists. We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and our support to the Egyptian government and people as they grieve for their fellow citizens.

ISIL’s barbarity knows no bounds. It is unconstrained by faith, sect, or ethnicity. This wanton killing of innocents is just the most recent of the many vicious acts perpetrated by ISIL-affiliated terrorists against the people of the region, including the murders of dozens of Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai, which only further galvanizes the international community to unite against ISIL.

Convince me, that Obama is willing to crush the barbarians who burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I implore you to convince me why we aren't bringing the full might of our military might to bear on the savages who beheaded two American journalists, and Kayla Mueller. The responses from Jordan and Egypt were immediate when ISIS murdered their countrymen, but Obama continues to take selfies and play golf, while the so called "Jay Vee" team comes knocking on the door. Convince me that Obama cares about our citizens overseas.

Convince me that Obama has Israel's best interests in mind while he negotiates a nuclear treaty with Iran, while they secretively continue enriching uranium.

Iran is moving ahead with a nuclear program that U.S. officials said would be frozen, and it is now clear the USA and other world powers are willing to accept an Iranian enrichment program that Iran refuses to abandon, say analysts.

Iran has continued research and development on new, far more efficient machines for producing uranium fuel that could power reactors or bombs, and its stockpile of low enriched uranium has actually grown, according to a report by Institute for Science and International Security.

The Iranian regime has also trumpeted recent tests of new ballistic missiles that could be used to deliver a future warhead while its pariah economy has begun a modest recovery.

Analysts watching the movements say the U.S. easing of economic sanctions against Iran to induce it to make compromises on a long-term nuclear agreement may not be having the desired effect.

"If Iranians believe they can erode the sanctions without making additional nuclear concessions, then the improvement in the economy makes a comprehensive deal less likely," said Gary Samore, a former principal arms control adviser to President Obama.

Iran advancing its nuclear program despite pact with West

Convince me that Obama cares for our men and women in uniform, when he does nothing as ISIS militants capture a town 5 miles from a Marine base in Iraq?

slamic State has reportedly seized al-Baghdadi, in Iraq’s Anbar Province, 5 miles from an air base staffed by U.S. Marines, as the terror group continues its push beyond its bases in Syria and Iraq in an attempt to establish militant affiliates in other countries.

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters reportedly captured most of al-Baghdadi, which is 55 miles from the capital Ramadi, on Thursday.

On Friday, Iraqi soldiers had retaken several government buildings, but the soldiers withdrew early Saturday, handing the town back to the militants, The New York Times reported, citing local security officials.

One local Iraqi official told Reuters that, "Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents."

Militants attacked the town of al-Baghdadi from two directions before advancing inward, Reuters reported.

According to the Pentagon, al-Baghdadi was the first territorial gain by the militant group in months.

On Sunday, a U.S. Central Command spokesman refuted reports that ISIS had taken al-Baghdadi. "Al-Baghdadi has not fallen to ISIL or been seized by them," said U.S. Central Command, in an email to Fox News. Al-Baghdadi is "contested" not "Daesh held," said the email, referring to ISIS as Daesh, the name used by Arab partners to refer to the terrorist group.

On Friday, following the attack on al-Baghdadi, Islamic state fighters led a suicide attack on the Ayn al-Asad air base, where U.S. Marines are training Iraqi troops.

Most of the Islamic State fighters died in the suicide attack, killed either by Iraqi government forces or by detonating their suicide vests, said Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman.

ISIS closing in Terror group seizes Iraqi town 5 miles from Marine base Fox News

Convince me this man has a spine.

That Obama cares about the 21 Coptic Christians beheaded in Egypt. Why would he refer to him as "citizens" and not by their faith as well?

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists. We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and our support to the Egyptian government and people as they grieve for their fellow citizens.

ISIL’s barbarity knows no bounds. It is unconstrained by faith, sect, or ethnicity. This wanton killing of innocents is just the most recent of the many vicious acts perpetrated by ISIL-affiliated terrorists against the people of the region, including the murders of dozens of Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai, which only further galvanizes the international community to unite against ISIL.

Convince me, that Obama is willing to crush the barbarians who burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I implore you to convince me why we aren't bringing the full might of our military might to bear on the savages who beheaded two American journalists, and Kayla Mueller. The responses from Jordan and Egypt were immediate when ISIS murdered their countrymen, but Obama continues to take selfies and play golf, while the so called "Jay Vee" team comes knocking on the door. Convince me that Obama cares about our citizens overseas.

Convince me that Obama has Israel's best interests in mind while he negotiates a nuclear treaty with Iran, while they secretively continue enriching uranium.

Iran is moving ahead with a nuclear program that U.S. officials said would be frozen, and it is now clear the USA and other world powers are willing to accept an Iranian enrichment program that Iran refuses to abandon, say analysts.

Iran has continued research and development on new, far more efficient machines for producing uranium fuel that could power reactors or bombs, and its stockpile of low enriched uranium has actually grown, according to a report by Institute for Science and International Security.

The Iranian regime has also trumpeted recent tests of new ballistic missiles that could be used to deliver a future warhead while its pariah economy has begun a modest recovery.

Analysts watching the movements say the U.S. easing of economic sanctions against Iran to induce it to make compromises on a long-term nuclear agreement may not be having the desired effect.

"If Iranians believe they can erode the sanctions without making additional nuclear concessions, then the improvement in the economy makes a comprehensive deal less likely," said Gary Samore, a former principal arms control adviser to President Obama.

Convince me that Obama cares for our men and women in uniform, when he does nothing as ISIS militants capture a town 5 miles from a Marine base in Iraq?

slamic State has reportedly seized al-Baghdadi, in Iraq’s Anbar Province, 5 miles from an air base staffed by U.S. Marines, as the terror group continues its push beyond its bases in Syria and Iraq in an attempt to establish militant affiliates in other countries.

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters reportedly captured most of al-Baghdadi, which is 55 miles from the capital Ramadi, on Thursday.

On Friday, Iraqi soldiers had retaken several government buildings, but the soldiers withdrew early Saturday, handing the town back to the militants, The New York Times reported, citing local security officials.

One local Iraqi official told Reuters that, "Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents."

Militants attacked the town of al-Baghdadi from two directions before advancing inward, Reuters reported.

According to the Pentagon, al-Baghdadi was the first territorial gain by the militant group in months.

On Sunday, a U.S. Central Command spokesman refuted reports that ISIS had taken al-Baghdadi. "Al-Baghdadi has not fallen to ISIL or been seized by them," said U.S. Central Command, in an email to Fox News. Al-Baghdadi is "contested" not "Daesh held," said the email, referring to ISIS as Daesh, the name used by Arab partners to refer to the terrorist group.

On Friday, following the attack on al-Baghdadi, Islamic state fighters led a suicide attack on the Ayn al-Asad air base, where U.S. Marines are training Iraqi troops.

Most of the Islamic State fighters died in the suicide attack, killed either by Iraqi government forces or by detonating their suicide vests, said Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman.

ISIS closing in Terror group seizes Iraqi town 5 miles from Marine base Fox News

convince me you don't need a bib when you're slobbering that hard.

Yes indeed. The reactions by Jordan and Egypt were immediate upon hearing the news. Two Americans were beheaded last September, but Obama hasn't acted. So... one wonders, is his commitment to his political philosophy more important than showing the world that the US won't stand by and let ISIS execute our citizens?

Maybe I could convince you of things that are true are not true and maybe I can't, but why would I try?

Obama only refers to Christians in the negative. He only refers to Muslims in the positive. Why is that?

Maybe I could convince you of things that are true are not true and maybe I can't, but why would I try?

This thread is mainly aimed at the liberal apologists on this board. They need to convince me, not just me, but everyone else this guy has the guts to stand up and fight back.

This thread is mainly aimed at the liberal apologists on this board. They need to convince me, not just me, but everyone else this guy has the guts to stand up and fight back.

Right, he doesn't. He's a coward

US Air Force Drops Record Amount Of Bombs Against Islamic State In Iraq And Syria

The United States Air Force has increased the level of its attacks on the Islamic State group in recent weeks, dropping more munitions than ever before. The increase, mentioned in an article on the service’s website, means that more than 60 percent of all airstrikes carried out by coalition forces are now the work of the U.S. Air Force. The remaining 40 percent of bombs are dropped on ISIS by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps and coalition partners.

Of course Osama doesn't care!

All of the world leaders have issued a statement condemning ISIS savage latest actions noting the particular dangers for Christianity, but of course Hussein Osama sympathies lie elsewhere in view of his Muslim background!

When it comes to Isalmic terrorism this President is either stupid or is being deliberately obtuse!

For him Christians are not being killed ......and Islamic terrorism does not exist.

God help us all!

Looking to Obama for leadership is like looking to a crackhead for your banking.

That said, we are not the World Police protecting those who put themselves willingly in harm's way.

If we do go, burn everything to the ground, leave no brick upon another and no breath in anything.

Junior aka TemplarKormac -- doesn't want to be convinced and he has no interest in facts.

He's just another ignorant bigot. He has no idea that more than 80% of the attacks on ISIS have been led by President Obama. He doesn't know that most of the more than 60 countries who have joined Obama are mostly Muslim.

What this little leech does know, however, is how to mooch off others, play video games and lie.

Last edited:

All of the world leaders have issued a statement condemning ISIS savage latest actions noting the particular dangers for Christianity, but of course Hussein Osama sympathies lie elsewhere in view of his Muslim background!

When it comes to Isalmic terrorism this President is either stupid or is being deliberately obtuse!

For him Christians are not being killed ......and Islamic terrorism does not exist.

God help us all!

I used to think the sum bitch was just a muslim. Now I'm convinced he is shot thru and thru ISIS enabler.

God help us all!

Gawd fucking damn - you're as stooopid as always.

Who do you think is fighting ISIS?

Never mind. You'll just lie.

Funny thing about you RW traitors is that in another thread, you'll be whining because that mean ole president is killing Muslims.

God help us all!

Gawd fucking damn - you're as stooopid as always.

Who do you think is fighting ISIS?

Never mind. You'll just lie.

Funny thing about you RW traitors is that in another thread, you'll be whining because that mean ole president is killing Muslims.

You are becoming boring .... *yawn*

I will not waste my time replying to you anymore, go pick up somebody else to fight with.

Forum List

Back