Convince me

:lmao::lmao:

Lord! They are coming out of the woodwork in droves today!!!!

TK you are about thirty.

Join the Army's pre-enlistment weight loss program. Do you a wonder of good.

That Obama cares about the 21 Coptic Christians beheaded in Egypt. Why would he refer to him as "citizens" and not by their faith as well?

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists. We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and our support to the Egyptian government and people as they grieve for their fellow citizens.

ISIL’s barbarity knows no bounds. It is unconstrained by faith, sect, or ethnicity. This wanton killing of innocents is just the most recent of the many vicious acts perpetrated by ISIL-affiliated terrorists against the people of the region, including the murders of dozens of Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai, which only further galvanizes the international community to unite against ISIL.

Convince me, that Obama is willing to crush the barbarians who burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I implore you to convince me why we aren't bringing the full might of our military might to bear on the savages who beheaded two American journalists, and Kayla Mueller. The responses from Jordan and Egypt were immediate when ISIS murdered their countrymen, but Obama continues to take selfies and play golf, while the so called "Jay Vee" team comes knocking on the door. Convince me that Obama cares about our citizens overseas.

Convince me that Obama has Israel's best interests in mind while he negotiates a nuclear treaty with Iran, while they secretively continue enriching uranium.

Iran is moving ahead with a nuclear program that U.S. officials said would be frozen, and it is now clear the USA and other world powers are willing to accept an Iranian enrichment program that Iran refuses to abandon, say analysts.

Iran has continued research and development on new, far more efficient machines for producing uranium fuel that could power reactors or bombs, and its stockpile of low enriched uranium has actually grown, according to a report by Institute for Science and International Security.

The Iranian regime has also trumpeted recent tests of new ballistic missiles that could be used to deliver a future warhead while its pariah economy has begun a modest recovery.

Analysts watching the movements say the U.S. easing of economic sanctions against Iran to induce it to make compromises on a long-term nuclear agreement may not be having the desired effect.

"If Iranians believe they can erode the sanctions without making additional nuclear concessions, then the improvement in the economy makes a comprehensive deal less likely," said Gary Samore, a former principal arms control adviser to President Obama.

Iran advancing its nuclear program despite pact with West

Convince me that Obama cares for our men and women in uniform, when he does nothing as ISIS militants capture a town 5 miles from a Marine base in Iraq?

slamic State has reportedly seized al-Baghdadi, in Iraq’s Anbar Province, 5 miles from an air base staffed by U.S. Marines, as the terror group continues its push beyond its bases in Syria and Iraq in an attempt to establish militant affiliates in other countries.

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters reportedly captured most of al-Baghdadi, which is 55 miles from the capital Ramadi, on Thursday.

On Friday, Iraqi soldiers had retaken several government buildings, but the soldiers withdrew early Saturday, handing the town back to the militants, The New York Times reported, citing local security officials.

One local Iraqi official told Reuters that, "Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents."

Militants attacked the town of al-Baghdadi from two directions before advancing inward, Reuters reported.

According to the Pentagon, al-Baghdadi was the first territorial gain by the militant group in months.

On Sunday, a U.S. Central Command spokesman refuted reports that ISIS had taken al-Baghdadi. "Al-Baghdadi has not fallen to ISIL or been seized by them," said U.S. Central Command, in an email to Fox News. Al-Baghdadi is "contested" not "Daesh held," said the email, referring to ISIS as Daesh, the name used by Arab partners to refer to the terrorist group.

On Friday, following the attack on al-Baghdadi, Islamic state fighters led a suicide attack on the Ayn al-Asad air base, where U.S. Marines are training Iraqi troops.

Most of the Islamic State fighters died in the suicide attack, killed either by Iraqi government forces or by detonating their suicide vests, said Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman.

ISIS closing in Terror group seizes Iraqi town 5 miles from Marine base Fox News

Convince me this man has a spine.

Does it matter what the religion was of the victims?

I dont get how either party reaches this level of fucking stupidity, vitriol, or cognitive dissonance.

If obama doesnt want to fight isis, why out of the 60 countries in the coalition is the us doing the most? Dont drool while your brain is breaking, morons.

That Obama cares about the 21 Coptic Christians beheaded in Egypt. Why would he refer to him as "citizens" and not by their faith as well?

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists. We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and our support to the Egyptian government and people as they grieve for their fellow citizens.

ISIL’s barbarity knows no bounds. It is unconstrained by faith, sect, or ethnicity. This wanton killing of innocents is just the most recent of the many vicious acts perpetrated by ISIL-affiliated terrorists against the people of the region, including the murders of dozens of Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai, which only further galvanizes the international community to unite against ISIL.

Convince me, that Obama is willing to crush the barbarians who burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I implore you to convince me why we aren't bringing the full might of our military might to bear on the savages who beheaded two American journalists, and Kayla Mueller. The responses from Jordan and Egypt were immediate when ISIS murdered their countrymen, but Obama continues to take selfies and play golf, while the so called "Jay Vee" team comes knocking on the door. Convince me that Obama cares about our citizens overseas.

Convince me that Obama has Israel's best interests in mind while he negotiates a nuclear treaty with Iran, while they secretively continue enriching uranium.

Iran is moving ahead with a nuclear program that U.S. officials said would be frozen, and it is now clear the USA and other world powers are willing to accept an Iranian enrichment program that Iran refuses to abandon, say analysts.

Iran has continued research and development on new, far more efficient machines for producing uranium fuel that could power reactors or bombs, and its stockpile of low enriched uranium has actually grown, according to a report by Institute for Science and International Security.

The Iranian regime has also trumpeted recent tests of new ballistic missiles that could be used to deliver a future warhead while its pariah economy has begun a modest recovery.

Analysts watching the movements say the U.S. easing of economic sanctions against Iran to induce it to make compromises on a long-term nuclear agreement may not be having the desired effect.

"If Iranians believe they can erode the sanctions without making additional nuclear concessions, then the improvement in the economy makes a comprehensive deal less likely," said Gary Samore, a former principal arms control adviser to President Obama.

Convince me that Obama cares for our men and women in uniform, when he does nothing as ISIS militants capture a town 5 miles from a Marine base in Iraq?

slamic State has reportedly seized al-Baghdadi, in Iraq’s Anbar Province, 5 miles from an air base staffed by U.S. Marines, as the terror group continues its push beyond its bases in Syria and Iraq in an attempt to establish militant affiliates in other countries.

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters reportedly captured most of al-Baghdadi, which is 55 miles from the capital Ramadi, on Thursday.

On Friday, Iraqi soldiers had retaken several government buildings, but the soldiers withdrew early Saturday, handing the town back to the militants, The New York Times reported, citing local security officials.

One local Iraqi official told Reuters that, "Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents."

Militants attacked the town of al-Baghdadi from two directions before advancing inward, Reuters reported.

According to the Pentagon, al-Baghdadi was the first territorial gain by the militant group in months.

On Sunday, a U.S. Central Command spokesman refuted reports that ISIS had taken al-Baghdadi. "Al-Baghdadi has not fallen to ISIL or been seized by them," said U.S. Central Command, in an email to Fox News. Al-Baghdadi is "contested" not "Daesh held," said the email, referring to ISIS as Daesh, the name used by Arab partners to refer to the terrorist group.

On Friday, following the attack on al-Baghdadi, Islamic state fighters led a suicide attack on the Ayn al-Asad air base, where U.S. Marines are training Iraqi troops.

Most of the Islamic State fighters died in the suicide attack, killed either by Iraqi government forces or by detonating their suicide vests, said Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman.

ISIS closing in Terror group seizes Iraqi town 5 miles from Marine base Fox News

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi.../boko-haram-200-000-christians-risk-massacre-

How many American troops should we commit to dealing with this?
nigeria-n306211

Mother fucking idiot nutters haven't figured out that it is MUSLIMS from Egypt and Jordan who are LOUDLY AND STRONGLY CONDEMNING THE EXTREMISM OF ISIS and are fighting said extremism.

The same assholes who are banging on Obama here....and praising MUSLIMS who are fighting. ISIS will be asking:

"Why....oh why......won't moderate Muslims condemn terrorism?"

You fucking idiots.
You might as well jerk off in your own face.....Egypt and Jordan can do little without America leading...and America aint leading.

Weren't you one of the ones whining in another thread about Obama's use of drones? Maybe it was another mindless conservative.....it doesn't matter what Obama does, you're going to go the opposite way even if it makes you all look like hypocrites. Like your idol Booosh was so eager to go after Osama Bin Laden, even when we knew he was responsible for 9/11....you are pathetic. How quickly you all forget that it was Obama that went after Osama....and didn't give up till he was dead. Obama will get those terrorists idiots, he just isn't going to go and invade Spain or Italy who have nothing to do with it, like ignoramus Bush did when he invaded Iraq and started this whole mess of terrorists.
Hey Mertie...your talking points are older than your gegegegege...and smell like it too.

Mother fucking idiot nutters haven't figured out that it is MUSLIMS from Egypt and Jordan who are LOUDLY AND STRONGLY CONDEMNING THE EXTREMISM OF ISIS and are fighting said extremism.

The same assholes who are banging on Obama here....and praising MUSLIMS who are fighting. ISIS will be asking:

You fucking idiots.
You might as well jerk off in your own face.....Egypt and Jordan can do little without America leading...and America aint leading.

We aren't? Why are you lying?

You fucking idiots.

Obama and US has led from the beginning.

Or at least since war criminal Bush started hiding out in Texasss.

Obama is doing more to fight terrorism than any leader on earth

Convinced now?

"There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet an enemy"

-George Washington

You fancy yourself a student of military history and yet your posts constantly show that know nothing of the true strength of the various country's militaries.

Regurgitating the words of others may sound pretty but unless you're able to learn from them, its a worthless exercise.

Grow up, get a job, be a real man, live in the real world - then come back and preach to those who already do those things.

Obama is doing more to fight terrorism than any leader on earth

Convinced now?

That's true and yet the right refuses to give him credit for what he has done and continues to do. Just like when Bush dressed up in military uniforms, the right get all ga-ga over the uniform the king of Jordan wore. Same with they reaction to the posturing and bullying from Pootin.

To America-hating RWs, taking off your shirt is what makes you a real leader.

I challenge any conservative to identify a single leader on earth doing more to fight terrorism

Forum List

Back