Conservative Patriot And Soothsayer Alex Jones Found Liable For Damages

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist who hosts the right-wing commentary website Infowars, was found legally responsible in two lawsuits for damages caused by his claims surrounding the 2012 Sandy Hook school mass shooting, according to court documents released Thursday. Judge Maya Guerra Gamble issued default judgments on Monday against Jones and his outlet for not complying with court orders to provide information -- the rulings effectively mean that Jones lost the cases by default. An attorney for the parents told CNN in a written statement: "Mr. Jones was given ample opportunity to take these lawsuits seriously and obey the rule of law. He chose not to do so, and now he will face the consequences for that decision."

Jones falsely claimed that the December 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, was a "giant hoax" carried out by crisis actors on behalf of people who oppose the Second Amendment. The shooter killed 26 people at the school -- 20 of whom were young children -- before killing himself."

First of all, everyone knows deep down that Alex Jones was just being sarcastic when he said Sandy Hook was a false flag carried out by Obama and the Deep State to take away our 2nd amendment rights.......why can't these people just learn to laugh and relax? Yea their kids were killed; but if you can't learn to laugh about it, how are you going to move on? You definitely don't move on or get closure by attacking this man's 1st amendment rights..He already admitted in court years ago that he is mostly full of shit and was just playing a character....Let's be honest, if your kids were murdered in a mass shooting - wouldn't you feel a little bit better knowing someone was clever enough to make millions off your pain and suffering by claiming it was a fake shooting staged by the government?

"Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist who hosts the right-wing commentary website Infowars, was found legally responsible in two lawsuits for damages caused by his claims surrounding the 2012 Sandy Hook school mass shooting, according to court documents released Thursday. Judge Maya Guerra Gamble issued default judgments on Monday against Jones and his outlet for not complying with court orders to provide information -- the rulings effectively mean that Jones lost the cases by default. An attorney for the parents told CNN in a written statement: "Mr. Jones was given ample opportunity to take these lawsuits seriously and obey the rule of law. He chose not to do so, and now he will face the consequences for that decision."

Jones falsely claimed that the December 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, was a "giant hoax" carried out by crisis actors on behalf of people who oppose the Second Amendment. The shooter killed 26 people at the school -- 20 of whom were young children -- before killing himself."

First of all, everyone knows deep down that Alex Jones was just being sarcastic when he said Sandy Hook was a false flag carried out by Obama and the Deep State to take away our 2nd amendment rights.......why can't these people just learn to laugh and relax? Yea their kids were killed; but if you can't learn to laugh about it, how are you going to move on? You definitely don't move on or get closure by attacking this man's 1st amendment rights..He already admitted in court years ago that he is mostly full of shit and was just playing a character....Let's be honest, if your kids were murdered in a mass shooting - wouldn't you feel a little bit better knowing someone was clever enough to make millions off your pain and suffering by claiming it was a fake shooting staged by the government?
Now all they have to do is prove damages.
I don't blame Alex Jones for not taking this frivolous lawsuit seriously.
Shit....I could sue the entire Democrat Party and everyone in Washington for the same thing....as well as our reckless media.
Most of America could.
The pain and suffering they have caused is lasting and has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Personally I think the families are suing the wrong folks.....you know....the people that set up the whole thing in the first place and made sure that nobody came to help those kids till they had a big enough body-count.

Alex Jones was only half right.
Yes.....it was a false-flag hoax.....but people actually got killed.
That's where he got it wrong.
Democrats just make sure that the mentally ill are still going around being untreated and abused by their classmates....and they make sure that they can get ahold of a gun.....and they just let nature take it's course.

Last edited:
Shit....I could sue the entire Democrat Party and everyone in Washington for the same thing....as well as our reckless media.
Most of America could.
The pain and suffering they have caused is lasting and has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Personally I think the families are suing the wrong folks.....you know....the people that set up the whole thing in the first place and made sure that nobody came to help those kids till they had a big enough body-count.

How can you be so off your tits at this time of day ?

How can you be so off your tits at this time of day ?
If you believe all of this stuff just happens...you couldn't be more wrong or more gullible.
I wouldn't question it a bit if it weren't for one simple fact.....these attacks always seem to follow when some schmuck in Washington gave a speech on it or offered a bill to deal with it. It's like insider's trading and Congress has a tip on where to buy or sell.

If you believe all of this stuff just happens...you couldn't be more wrong or more gullible.
I wouldn't question it a bit if it weren't for one simple fact.....these attacks always seem to follow when some schmuck in Washington gave a speech on it or offered a bill to deal with it. It's like insider's trading and Congress has a tip on where to buy or sell.
Off your tits. Get help.

Most of America could.

Democrats just make sure that the mentally ill are still going around being untreated and abused by their classmates....and they make sure that they can get ahold of a gun.....and they just let nature take it's course.
You're an idiot. He just lost. He has to pay the damages.

You're an idiot. He just lost. He has to pay the damages.
Whether he is guilty or not of anything, unlike Progs who are held to high esteem, he has take the venom from 95% of what controls our nation and world. on top of that, not everyone who is a Repub or Non Prog will agree on everything like Progs do. Until recently when the movement was just not left enough.

Whether he is guilty or not of anything, unlike Progs who are held to high esteem, he has take the venom from 95% of what controls our nation and world. on top of that, not everyone who is a Repub or Non Prog will agree on everything like Progs do. Until recently when the movement was just not left enough.
I can't decide whether you need antipsychotics or just more English lessons.

I can't decide whether you need antipsychotics or just more English lessons.
You guys got comedians who are deep state shills broadcasting every night just to start. Promoting the propaganda for their globalist masters who give them their opportunities and get paid handsomely for it. People are trained. What you espouse is not normal for human survival in a comfortable way. But is comfortable in a self indulgent way. So the difference is there are warnings for indiscretions by one side, and do what you want by the other. With you destroying anyone who warns and falls down at it without caring for the costs associated with doing what we want in our indulgences while making someone else pay for it.

Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist who hosts the right-wing commentary website Infowars, was found legally responsible in two lawsuits for damages caused by his claims surrounding the 2012 Sandy Hook school mass shooting, according to court documents released Thursday.

Sandy Hook was where a crazy mass shooter shot dead 20, 5-year-olds at a kindergarten with an AR15.

Alex Jones, a nutt on YouTube, said the shooting was a "false flag" operation by the US government, among other things.

Parents sued.

Among other fun facts about this case, Alex Jones used the defense that "no reasonable person" would believe the things he says are true.

Now the court has to decide how much money Alex Jones will have to pay to settle the lawsuit.

How much will have Jones have to pay for Justice to be done?

I don't listen to Alex Jones....his voice bothers me.
This is just another example of the oppression from the left.

Here's what I don't get about those who follow Jones. It has nothing to do with political affiliation, or ideology, or even whether or not you believe in his conspiracy theories. Irrespective of all that, it's the tone and tenor of his show that just seems completely ridiculous. The whole thing comes off as some kind tacky freak show at the carnival.

And it isn't just Jones. The political campaigns that are most successful at attracting Trump voters are those that embrace this kind of "showmanship". Their rallies look more like professional wrestling events than political promotions, and they're just as dumb. In fact, it seems like the dumber they are the more successful they are at inspiring certain voters.

You guys got comedians who are deep state shills broadcasting every night just to start. Promoting the propaganda for their globalist masters who give them their opportunities and get paid handsomely for it. People are trained. What you espouse is not normal for human survival in a comfortable way. But is comfortable in a self indulgent way. So the difference is there are warnings for indiscretions by one side, and do what you want by the other. With you destroying anyone who warns and falls down at it without caring for the costs associated with doing what we want in our indulgences while making someone else pay for it.
Antipsychotics it is!

Forum List

Back