Conservative Patriot And Soothsayer Alex Jones Found Liable For Damages

Course they never could prove that Jan 6th was planned by Trump...but that didn't stop them from impeaching him over it either.
I would deflect too if I was a Trump cultist who couldn't directly answer a question....

But since you are deflecting.......how does it feel to be supporting a guy who said this about Trump and the Jan 6th insurrection?

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters,” McCarthy said on the House floor. “He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action by President Trump."

Of course he tried to walk back everything he said because it is a requirement that all Trump cultists must be full of shit and cowardly pathetic...

I would deflect too if I was a Trump cultist who couldn't directly answer a question....

But since you are deflecting.......how does it feel to be supporting a guy who said this about Trump and the Jan 6th insurrection?

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters,” McCarthy said on the House floor. “He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action by President Trump."

Of course he tried to walk back everything he said because it is a requirement that all Trump cultists must be full of shit and cowardly pathetic...
Oh......so I'm responsible for everything that every conservative says or does?
Okay....when are you going to answer for everything the Biden Administration has done?
I suggest you present yourself to answer for charges to wit:
  • Spreading COVID intentionally in Red States using infected illegals
  • Signing reckless EOs destroying our ability to be energy independent
  • Causing the price of meat products to double in 8 months
  • Because of your stupidity 13 marines, sailors, and soldiers are dead
  • Because of your lies untold numbers of Americans are trapped behind enemy lines
  • So far Congress has raised the debt to $29 Trillion and has no intention to pay it back.....and it's all your fault
  • You have to answer for the fact that Trump wasn't allowed to denounce the mob on Jan 6th because Big Tech cut off his ability to communicate this to the public intentionally
  • I hold you responsible for the massive increase in murders because of your party's horrific defund the police efforts
  • Causing the deaths of uncounted Americans who have overdosed on Chinese Fentanyl used to lace marijuana

Now all they have to do is prove damages.
I don't blame Alex Jones for not taking this frivolous lawsuit seriously.
Shit....I could sue the entire Democrat Party and everyone in Washington for the same thing....as well as our reckless media.
Most of America could.
The pain and suffering they have caused is lasting and has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Personally I think the families are suing the wrong folks.....you know....the people that set up the whole thing in the first place and made sure that nobody came to help those kids till they had a big enough body-count.

Alex Jones was only half right.
Yes.....it was a false-flag hoax.....but people actually got killed.
That's where he got it wrong.
Democrats just make sure that the mentally ill are still going around being untreated and abused by their classmates....and they make sure that they can get ahold of a gun.....and they just let nature take it's course.
It's encouraging to see that media entertainers who traffic in lies and cruelty can be restrained by decent Americans.

The same standards should be applied to the degenerates who push fake Covid claims.

"Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist who hosts the right-wing commentary website Infowars, was found legally responsible in two lawsuits for damages caused by his claims surrounding the 2012 Sandy Hook school mass shooting, according to court documents released Thursday. Judge Maya Guerra Gamble issued default judgments on Monday against Jones and his outlet for not complying with court orders to provide information -- the rulings effectively mean that Jones lost the cases by default. An attorney for the parents told CNN in a written statement: "Mr. Jones was given ample opportunity to take these lawsuits seriously and obey the rule of law. He chose not to do so, and now he will face the consequences for that decision."

Jones falsely claimed that the December 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, was a "giant hoax" carried out by crisis actors on behalf of people who oppose the Second Amendment. The shooter killed 26 people at the school -- 20 of whom were young children -- before killing himself."

First of all, everyone knows deep down that Alex Jones was just being sarcastic when he said Sandy Hook was a false flag carried out by Obama and the Deep State to take away our 2nd amendment rights.......why can't these people just learn to laugh and relax? Yea their kids were killed; but if you can't learn to laugh about it, how are you going to move on? You definitely don't move on or get closure by attacking this man's 1st amendment rights..He already admitted in court years ago that he is mostly full of shit and was just playing a character....Let's be honest, if your kids were murdered in a mass shooting - wouldn't you feel a little bit better knowing someone was clever enough to make millions off your pain and suffering by claiming it was a fake shooting staged by the government?
he should have taken the lawsuits seriously. I agree with the court. Maybe this will get his attention and he’ll reopen the case

Forum List

Back