Congress members who don't wear a mask will be fined (deducted from their paychecks)

I’m guessing Joey and Nan would love to do the same to the American people, in the land of the free.

So stay home. Spreading the virus during an epidemic is hostile and criminal. In the 1850s you would have been shot for crossing a quarantine line.
Yes. We have a long history of injustice in the land of the free.

I’m guessing Joey and Nan would love to do the same to the American people, in the land of the free.

So stay home. Spreading the virus during an epidemic is hostile and criminal. In the 1850s you would have been shot for crossing a quarantine line.

A quarantine is only supposed to last 45 days also not a year. They are fooling people to the core.

I guess that means that Pelosi and her nephew should be getting the chair for contaminating the public at the hairdresser and French Laundry restaurant.

Speaking of Nancy, Trump said this the other day then she was not in session on Monday. Not sure if she has been the last two days.

Trump one day ago:

Dear Patriots, when Nancy Pelosi contacted the Joint Chiefs to request the nuclear codes be kept from me, it appears she committed a seditious act. Her attempts to interfere in my administration are a national security threat. We are looking at the various Federal criminal statutes we will use to charge her. Some of the penalties include up to 20 years in prison, and in some cases the death penalty. We also have evidence that she has connections to the Chinese Communist Party, which will lead to additional charges.

Team Trump

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi absent from Monday’s session, had a substitute

The Madam Speaker’s disappearance from the house went virtually unnoticed and was unreported by media outlets.

Anyone know if the witch was back the last two days?

I guess that means that Pelosi and her nephew should be getting the chair for contaminating the public at the hairdresser and French Laundry restaurant.

Speaking of Nancy, Trump said this the other day then she was not in session on Monday. Not sure if she has been the last two days.

Trump one day ago:

Dear Patriots, when Nancy Pelosi contacted the Joint Chiefs to request the nuclear codes be kept from me, it appears she committed a seditious act. Her attempts to interfere in my administration are a national security threat. We are looking at the various Federal criminal statutes we will use to charge her. Some of the penalties include up to 20 years in prison, and in some cases the death penalty. We also have evidence that she has connections to the Chinese Communist Party, which will lead to additional charges.

Team Trump

The Madam Speaker’s disappearance from the house went virtually unnoticed and was unreported by media outlets.

Maybe she's at Gitmo, where she belongs.

Trump one day ago:

Team Trump

Yup Read she hasn't reported to the House in two days. Gotta wonder where that hag is. In jail?? Trump sure seems to think so. I'd bet she won't be the only one. Overstep your job and land in jail. Hope she likes it. Stay tuned folks. Its just getting started.

Trump one day ago:

Team Trump

Yup Read she hasn't reported to the House in two days. Gotta wonder where that hag is. In jail?? Trump sure seems to think so. I'd bet she won't be the only one. Overstep your job and land in jail. Hope she likes it. Stay tuned folks. Its just getting started.

That is good news. Hopefully they are making her paddle a boat all the way to Guantanamo where she belongs. :)

This is a good way to raise revenue from Republican Super-spreaders:

Excellent. Sometimes you've just gotta hit such selfish a$$hole$ in the pocketbook to get their attention.

Hell... I'd take it one step further... you cannot be seated in either of the main chambers unless you're wearing a mask over both nose and mouth.

And empower the Sergeant-at-Arms to eject any member who does not comply, which leads to an automatic 14-day exile from the chamber.

Trump one day ago:

Team Trump

That is good news. Hopefully they are making her paddle a boat all the way to Guantanamo where she belongs. :)

Hang in there dude. Trump isn't done yet and when the shit hits the fan everyone will know what happened. It started in Italy. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back