Congress members who don't wear a mask will be fined (deducted from their paychecks)

Weapons-grade eye roll

SparklingDishonestAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I’m guessing Joey and Nan would love to do the same to the American people, in the land of the free.

So stay home. Spreading the virus during an epidemic is hostile and criminal. In the 1850s you would have been shot for crossing a quarantine line.

A quarantine is only supposed to last 45 days also not a year. They are fooling people to the core.

Read about the Yellow Fever epidemics in Louisiana.

Its pretty common practice for a salon to open for a single customer. .. and safe. What's your problem? My dentist only take one patient at a time in his office.
So if there was no problem, why did Pelosi say she was "set up"???????

Its pretty common practice for a salon to open for a single customer. .. and safe. What's your problem? My dentist only take one patient at a time in his office.
So if there was no problem, why did Pelosi say she was "set up"???????

I don't know what she said or why.. I know that having a hair cut in an otherwise empty salon is NOT a superspreader like a rally.

This is a good way to raise revenue from Republican Super-spreaders:

Thats just classic. Pelosi got caught without a mask at a business that wasn't supposed to be open last year and now she does this? Lol

It's like how she banned the words man, woman, mother, father, he, she....etc in the house.
The woman is senile

Thats just classic. Pelosi got caught without a mask at a business that wasn't supposed to be open last year and now she does this? Lol

It's like how she banned the words man, woman, mother, father, he, she....etc in the house.
The woman is senile

You sure sound senile to me.

The woman is senile

You sure sound senile to me.

If so you might need to see a shrink.

Everything i stated is accurate. Course if all you watch is msm you'd never know.

I don't know what she said or why.. I know that having a hair cut in an otherwise empty salon is NOT a superspreader like a rally.
Again, at the time this happened businesses were not seeing patients/patrons "one at a time" they were shut down.

Pelosi was the only client in the hair salon.
Also, most businesses were shut down, including this salon.

That's very true. I have been the only person in a salon. Not because of the pandemic but because I was in a deadly accident with some waves. It paralyzed my hands and arms for a long time ( it took 3.5 and 3 surgeries for recovery).

I couldn't wash my hair. My hands didn't work. I had to have someone do it for me. I would go in either first thing in the morning or be the very last person at night. The salon I go to separates the jobs. People who cut hair only cut hair they don't do anything else. People who color hair only color hair nothing else. So the person who did my hair didn't wash hair. She washed my hair for me on her off hours since she wasn't technically supposed to wash hair.

I’m guessing Joey and Nan would love to do the same to the American people, in the land of the free.

So stay home. Spreading the virus during an epidemic is hostile and criminal. In the 1850s you would have been shot for crossing a quarantine line.

A quarantine is only supposed to last 45 days also not a year. They are fooling people to the core.

A quarantine lasts as long as there is an epidemic, Stupid.

I guess that means that Pelosi and her nephew should be getting the chair for contaminating the public at the hairdresser and French Laundry restaurant.

Speaking of Nancy, Trump said this the other day then she was not in session on Monday. Not sure if she has been the last two days.

Trump one day ago:

Dear Patriots, when Nancy Pelosi contacted the Joint Chiefs to request the nuclear codes be kept from me, it appears she committed a seditious act. Her attempts to interfere in my administration are a national security threat. We are looking at the various Federal criminal statutes we will use to charge her. Some of the penalties include up to 20 years in prison, and in some cases the death penalty. We also have evidence that she has connections to the Chinese Communist Party, which will lead to additional charges.

Team Trump

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi absent from Monday’s session, had a substitute

The Madam Speaker’s disappearance from the house went virtually unnoticed and was unreported by media outlets.

Anyone know if the witch was back the last two days?

Yup Read she hasn't reported to the House in two days. Gotta wonder where that hag is. In jail?? Trump sure seems to think so. I'd bet she won't be the only one. Overstep your job and land in jail. Hope she likes it. Stay tuned folks. Its just getting started.

That is good news. Hopefully they are making her paddle a boat all the way to Guantanamo where she belongs. :)

Hang in there dude. Trump isn't done yet and when the shit hits the fan everyone will know what happened. It started in Italy. Stay tuned.

Trump is done.. He can start a war or try, drop a bomb or try.. but he's done. He destroyed his presidency.

Forum List

Back