Congratulations To Trump And His Supporters

The difference being he kept telling us to shut up.....go to the back of the bus......elections have consequences. Can't have people driving who put car in the ditch. He made no effort at reconciliation

No concessions should be made to the bed wetters. We beat them and need to keep doing so. They offer no quarter in victory, spare them no favor.

you lost the popular vote, loon.

After a few restless hours of sleep I woke up to find that Trump had won PA and the presidency. It is clear that I misjudged the appeal that this man would have among many key demographic groups.

While I am very disappointed, I will offer President Elect Trump my support as he assumes the job as CIC. I hope I've misjudged him...and he possesses the wisdom to lead.

To those who supported his campaign...congrats.

i hope he gets the same support he gave our twice elected president.
We expect nothing from you fascists .....

After a few restless hours of sleep I woke up to find that Trump had won PA and the presidency. It is clear that I misjudged the appeal that this man would have among many key demographic groups.

While I am very disappointed, I will offer President Elect Trump my support as he assumes the job as CIC. I hope I've misjudged him...and he possesses the wisdom to lead.

To those who supported his campaign...congrats.

i hope he gets the same support he gave our twice elected president.
I hope he isn't a criminal, liar, Constitution and Law breaker, terrorist supporter, and traitor like the current President has been / is...

Thanks! This country is for everyone of her citizens! Let's make America great again!
Unlike you, I have confidence in Mr. Trump from very early stage of the campaign, and trust me: he's gonna be a great president!

I hope he isn't a criminal, liar, Constitution and Law breaker, terrorist supporter, and traitor like the current President has been / is...

Exhibit One: Loonie Trump supporter with nothing but soundbites and nothing to back it up.
Awww, Grumpy....it will be ok. You will get used to the taste of humble pie and crow...you have 4 years to get used to it.

[
Awww, Grumpy....it will be ok. You will get used to the taste of humble pie and crow...you have 4 years to get used to it.

I'm not American, so he's not my problem. he's yours. I just think it funny a country could vote for such a loon. But stranger things have happened I guess..

[

I'm not American, so he's not my problem. he's yours. I just think it funny a country could vote for such a loon. But stranger things have happened I guess..
Yeah, we could have voted for an angry, corrupt lesbian with an itchy trigger finger.

Forum List

Back