Congratulations To Trump And His Supporters

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
After a few restless hours of sleep I woke up to find that Trump had won PA and the presidency. It is clear that I misjudged the appeal that this man would have among many key demographic groups.

While I am very disappointed, I will offer President Elect Trump my support as he assumes the job as CIC. I hope I've misjudged him...and he possesses the wisdom to lead.

To those who supported his campaign...congrats.

LL, thank you for the sentiment. I am now praying for a prosperous, successful futur / Presidency. May God grant us that, as well as the country coming back together.

After a few restless hours of sleep I woke up to find that Trump had won PA and the presidency. It is clear that I misjudged the appeal that this man would have among many key demographic groups.

While I am very disappointed, I will offer President Elect Trump my support as he assumes the job as CIC. I hope I've misjudged him...and he possesses the wisdom to lead.

Hear! Hear! Well said LL.

tis all we can do...support the president and hope for the best.....something the gop could never do with obama
The difference being he kept telling us to shut up.....go to the back of the bus......elections have consequences. Can't have people driving who put car in the ditch. He made no effort at reconciliation

The difference being he kept telling us to shut up.....go to the back of the bus......elections have consequences. Can't have people driving who put car in the ditch. He made no effort at reconciliation

No concessions should be made to the bed wetters. We beat them and need to keep doing so. They offer no quarter in victory, spare them no favor.

7ae18b6206e3075eec096bb6471bbe09.gif

No concessions should be made to the bed wetters. We beat them and need to keep doing so. They offer no quarter in victory, spare them no favor.
I prefer the Lincoln approach...." With malice toward none....."

i hope he gets the same support he gave our twice elected president.

will trump offer concessions or just continue to alienate certain groups?
Option #1 is what libs do - they proved that when they got a near super majority control of Congress and Barry in the WH. 'Ram it up and break it off' was their motto...

Forum List

Back