Congratulations Laura Loomer!! QAnon Is Gaining Steam

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Laura Loomer becomes the Republican nominee in a district that includes President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The president and first lady both submitted vote-by-mail ballots for Tuesday's primary. Loomer added, 'I will have plenty of opportunities in the halls of Congress to confront The Squad members & call them out on their support 4 Communism & j1had1st alliances."

QAnon scores another huge victory by winning another GOP congressional primary - and this time it is famed right-wing activist, Laura Loomer -- the chick who got de-platformed by Twitter, Paypal and GoFundMe -- but now she gets to have the last laugh.

It will be wise for the more establishment Republicans to stop trying to marginalize QAnon candidates and embrace them because they are the future rising stars of the GOP -- and only Laura Loomer has the expertise and skill to finally pass a bill to force companies like Uber and Lyft to give consumers the option to ask for non-Muslim drivers -- which so many hardworking Americans have been waiting for.

"Laura Loomer becomes the Republican nominee in a district that includes President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The president and first lady both submitted vote-by-mail ballots for Tuesday's primary. Loomer added, 'I will have plenty of opportunities in the halls of Congress to confront The Squad members & call them out on their support 4 Communism & j1had1st alliances."

QAnon scores another huge victory by winning another GOP congressional primary - and this time it is famed right-wing activist, Laura Loomer -- the chick who got de-platformed by Twitter, Paypal and GoFundMe -- but now she gets to have the last laugh.

It will be wise for the more establishment Republicans to stop trying to marginalize QAnon candidates and embrace them because they are the future rising stars of the GOP -- and only Laura Loomer has the expertise and skill to finally pass a bill to force companies like Uber and Lyft to give consumers the option to ask for non-Muslim drivers -- which so many hardworking Americans have been waiting for.
Fantastic news! Thanks for the post.

Who got Loomed this time?

She's a bit crazy and also quite bold in her methods. She certainly shines a light on issues most avoid. I sort of watch from afar, for the entertainment value more than anything. If she can win a seat, I suppose one could argue that she would represent a counterbalance to the Squad

Fucking insanity. Your candidate for US senate is a conspiracy theorist to rival Alex Jones.

And you think it great.

SMH.

Qanon is right, there is a far reaching Liberal Conspiracy against the Trumpster. The Deep State ruling class doesn't want the Middle Class, the Deplorables if you will, anywhere near the helm of the ship of state. Their goal now is to elect their leader, Sleepy Joe, and to make sure that no other uppity commoner like Donald J. Trump ever thinks about running in the future.

Trump is a modern day Wat Tyler, who led the Peasants Revolt back in the day. Only now instead of being called "Peasants", the term "Deplorables" is used.

Fucking insanity. Your candidate for US senate is a conspiracy theorist to rival Alex Jones.

And you think it great.

SMH.
And I hope she scares the livin' fuck otta you.

She's got more balls than most men. She calls out the muslim shit happening here in America that everyone else is SCARED to.

I think she's awesome.

She's a bit crazy and also quite bold in her methods. She certainly shines a light on issues most avoid. I sort of watch from afar, for the entertainment value more than anything. If she can win a seat, I suppose one could argue that she would represent a counterbalance to the Squad
To be fair....I believe "the Squad" helping to get $600 in extra benefits to unemployed workers will age better than Loomer's desire to ban muslims from driving cabs....that isn't really a counterbalance...

And you think it great.

SMH.

She's got more balls than most men. She calls out the muslim shit happening here in America that everyone else is SCARED to.

I think she's awesome.
She's insane! If she doesn't scare the fuck outta you, you're stupid as hell.

Qanon is right, there is a far reaching Liberal Conspiracy against the Trumpster. The Deep State ruling class doesn't want the Middle Class, the Deplorables if you will, anywhere near the helm of the ship of state. Their goal now is to elect their leader, Sleepy Joe, and to make sure that no other uppity commoner like Donald J. Trump ever thinks about running in the future.

Trump is a modern day Wat Tyler, who led the Peasants Revolt back in the day. Only now instead of being called "Peasants", the term "Deplorables" is used.
_00-rea-008 (17).jpg

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
Laura IS awesome!

To be fair....I believe "the Squad" helping to get $600 in extra benefits to unemployed workers will age better than Loomer's desire to ban muslims from driving cabs....that isn't really a counterbalance...

She wants that? I've never heard of that. Indeed, as I said, she's a bit crazy. Such a position would never fly, legally or morally obviously.

And you think it great.

SMH.
Fuck off. Your whole party is a bunch of loony conspiracy theorists. Russia, Russia, Russia! derp, derp...duh. :cuckoo:

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
Run and hide little boi... a woman that tells the truth is coming... you pathetic puddle of vomit.

She wants that? I've never heard of that. Indeed, as I said, she's a bit crazy. Such a position would never fly, legally or morally obviously.
Yes, she wants that....

Her whole minstrel act is that of being anti-muslim and thinking everything will lead to sharia law....

Here is one of the tweets that got her kicked off Twitter...

"Someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver”

But since she said about "muslims" and not a group that "real Americans" belong to -- its awesome and edgy

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
Run and hide little boi... a woman that tells the truth is coming... you pathetic puddle of vomit.
Yup!

We all know how much Trumpers value strong women....

rxjk6sljd2wg3gkznia1.jpg

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
like how this beautiful black woman scares the fuk out of you??
ap_20168148823838-d7a915ef04c9250339fde491d4e92e4b05cd8c1f-s800-c85.jpg

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
Yup!

We all know how much Trumpers value strong women....

View attachment 376850
You calling 'THE SQUAD' strong women?

I think you're mistaking FLAMING RADICAL for strong.

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
like how this beautiful black woman scares the fuk out of you??
View attachment 376852
She's an America hating muslim SKANK that Soetoro forced on America that married her fucking BROTHER, and she's about as "beautiful" as a DOG TURD.

I guarantee you, put her and I somewhere alone, I won't be the one scared.

Get a clue, ass clown.

Biff has QAnon on the brain.

Prolly has a security sweep under his bead and in the closets at night, to make sure he's not hiding in there.

Forum List

Back