BLM Devours Portland

Portland and Seattle (and Democrat controlled places) are just the easiest starting places.
Trump's victory in November won't stop it. Our complaining will stop it.

There's only one single way this ends in a free America....and Thomas Jefferson already said so.
"Occasionally the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots"
Thomas Jefferson

Barring American patriots fighting for America, Marxists will eventually win it all.

Portland and Seattle (and Democrat controlled places) are just the easiest starting places.

There's only one single way this ends in a free America....and Thomas Jefferson already said so.
"Occasionally the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots"
Thomas Jefferson

Barring American patriots fighting for America, Marxists will eventually win it all.

Our guns will stop it if they try the shit outside of democrat mad-land.

Thomas Jefferson

sadly that seems to be the only option remaining,,,

Portland sat on it’s ass the whole time. Burn the motherfucker down. Leave it for the blacks who burned her down. call it motherfucking reperations

I lived in the Portland area years ago, now I won’t go back. It is disgusting what this mayor has allowed. It’s shameful that Kate Brown has allowed the rioting. This is a national disgrace, this isn’t BLM, it has nothing to do with any cause, other than allowing extreme left wing nuts to destroy honest, hardworking small businesses. This is chaos and the mayor, the governor need to be recalled, order needs to be restored and the rioters need to be arrested, detained, charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This BS helps no one, this is shameful.

BLM is setting fire to the city.

I wonder if the mayor is Burning, Looting and Murdering with them this time... and afterwards blaming the great American president for it.

looking for yet another Detroit.

I lived in the Portland area years ago, now I won’t go back. It is disgusting what this mayor has allowed. It’s shameful that Kate Brown has allowed the rioting. This is a national disgrace, this isn’t BLM, it has nothing to do with any cause, other than allowing extreme left wing nuts to destroy honest, hardworking small businesses. This is chaos and the mayor, the governor need to be recalled, order needs to be restored and the rioters need to be arrested, detained, charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This BS helps no one, this is shameful.
You are WRONG. This is BLM. It is the core,

The cancer needs to be cut out. You don't survive by coddling it.

Yes, the infestation needs to be cut out. I just read this from a far-leftist twitter.
What we call “illness” is a social construct, defined negatively against its antithesis “wellness”. Society, in other words, has created the category of “illness” as a means to impose power on those who do not subscribe to cultural norms of what it means to be “well”. “Health” and “wellness” are mere taxonomies of privilege, inculcated by the hegemonic and oppressive discourses of “medical science”. Referring to someone as “well” or “ill”, “healthy” or “unhealthy”, is simply the medicalisation of human diversity.

It is time to cure this ill.

Forum List

Back