Laura Loomer Causes James Comey To Flee Stage At Book Signing With 1 Question Then Is 'Illegally' Detained

I'll be the FIRST to admit it when I see actual evidence of it.
So.....

1). trump University.......no scam according to you....$25 M settlement...humm
2). Stiffing NYC contractors.....trump would bleed them worse with endless court battles, running them out of money.....but no scam to you.
3). trump Organization......no crimes or evidence here, according to you.
4). Stealing Documents belonging to 'the People' and stored by NARA. You actually believe trump can do whatever he wants, just by thinking about it....
no crime here according to you.
5). 187 minutes of silence after telling his people...."I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." Then all hell breaks out and he allows it, Cops get beaten and People die. But sure 187 minutes of SILENCE, further inciting his crowd. You of course will claim that these antagonist were FBI or Antifa, so you are telling me that trump was giving directions to the FBI?
6) Asking Georgia officials to ......
a recording of US President Donald Trump telling Georgia's top election official to "find" enough votes to overturn the election result.
"I just want to find 11,780 votes," he told Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. In the full recording, Mr Raffensperger is heard replying that Georgia's results were correct.

You want more, or all of the above either Fake News, a Witch Hunt, or a Frame Job?

So.....

1). trump University.......no scam according to you....$25 M settlement...humm
2). Stiffing NYC contractors.....trump would bleed them worse with endless court battles, running them out of money.....but no scam to you.
3). trump Organization......no crimes or evidence here, according to you.
4). Stealing Documents belonging to 'the People' and stored by NARA. You actually believe trump can do whatever he wants, just by thinking about it....
no crime here according to you.
5). 187 minutes of silence after telling his people...."I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." Then all hell breaks out and he allows it, Cops get beaten and People die. But sure 187 minutes of SILENCE, further inciting his crowd. You of course will claim that these antagonist were FBI or Antifa, so you are telling me that trump was giving directions to the FBI?
6) Asking Georgia officials to ......
a recording of US President Donald Trump telling Georgia's top election official to "find" enough votes to overturn the election result.
"I just want to find 11,780 votes," he told Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. In the full recording, Mr Raffensperger is heard replying that Georgia's results were correct.

You want more, or all of the above either Fake News, a Witch Hunt, or a Frame Job?
The Utah Tax Commission got me for almost $3000.00 more than 15 years after I had made a mistake on my tax return. I was 18 years old and had worked in Utah for a couple of months. I didn't know much about doing taxes. However, Utah waited for the fees and penalties and interest to accrue and tracked me down in Missouri. I was treated like a criminal even though it was an honest mistake.

Lots of Trump haters have filed false claims just to see if they can get a quick buck. They throw some crap on a wall and hope it sticks. Sometimes it does.

Lots of Trump haters have filed false claims just to see if they can get a quick buck. They throw some crap on a wall and hope it sticks. Sometimes it does.
Maybe, but you still don't have the balls to admit that some of these claims are legit. trump is not always innocent.
trump is NOT always**** being set up or framed.
IMO, I don't believe ANY of your witch hunt or set up stories.

****just because I said he is NOT always being set up or framed, doesn't mean I'm saying that he has been set up or framed in the past.
I don't believe it at all.
trump has created ALL of his own crimes.

Maybe, but you still don't have the balls to admit that some of these claims are legit. trump is not always innocent.
trump is NOT always**** being set up or framed.
IMO, I don't believe ANY of your witch hunt or set up stories.

****just because I said he is NOT always being set up or framed, doesn't mean I'm saying that he has been set up or framed in the past.
I don't believe it at all.
trump has created ALL of his own crimes.
Now ... do an exposé on Biden. I dare you!!

Now ... do an exposé on Biden. I dare you!!
I don't like biden.
I mentioned that many times.
I did like Obama though.

But before deflecting, what can't you answer a simple question about trumps criminal behavior, then we can move to biden.

I don't like biden.
I mentioned that many times.
I did like Obama though.

But before deflecting, what can't you answer a simple question about trumps criminal behavior, then we can move to biden.
Obama is Biden's current handler. Time to think twice.

Obama is Biden's current handler. Time to think twice.
Biden talk can come later.

You still fail to address any of trumps crimes.

Feel free to say, that you believe trump is not guilty of any crimes.
Or, yes, trump has made a few mistakes and committed crimes.

Anything before you deflect again.

Biden talk can come later.

You still fail to address any of trumps crimes.

Feel free to say, that you believe trump is not guilty of any crimes.
Or, yes, trump has made a few mistakes and committed crimes.

Anything before you deflect again.
I still haven't seen any crimes but "Trumped" up charges. Nothing he's ever done have been a very big deal. Not like the Obama/Biden crime syndicate.

I still haven't seen any crimes but "Trumped" up charges. Nothing he's ever done have been a very big deal. Not like the Obama/Biden crime syndicate.
Noted.

You are truly delusional, IMO.

We can be done, simply because you can't acknowledge possible misdeeds by trump. You truly believe he, trump, has NEVER committed a crime, and that's OK what you believe, I just totally disagree, so no sense talking about biden.

Forum List

Back