Confronting your history

Three posters with nothing to say about the subject. I wonder why you bother to display your ignorance. Its like you revel in your right to not know.
Glad we threw your sorry asses out............Britain used to be the shit..........stood alone in WWII against Hitler............now they listen to idiots like you.........Social Justice Warriors saying WE SUCK just like the left here...........perhaps we can take the English whose Back bone hasn't been removed yet ....and trade you for these nutbag PROGS here.............

That would be swell.
You really havent read my post.
You are projecting HATE ..........White Guilt...........I don't have any........I never owned a slave......You didn't either..........and the blacks protesting kill their own at a higher rate than anyone else........but ignore it.

History is written by WINNERS and not losers...............We need to break their heads and end this current Social Warrior BS.
You seem intent on perpetuating lies. Why are you so afraid to accept the truth ?
You cannot maintain racism, slavery etc when the low brows accept the truth.
Lowbrows, like you?

Yes.

He's a racist as is his electronic butt-buddy IM2 (stupid to know any better).

Three posters with nothing to say about the subject. I wonder why you bother to display your ignorance. Its like you revel in your right to not know.
Glad we threw your sorry asses out............Britain used to be the shit..........stood alone in WWII against Hitler............now they listen to idiots like you.........Social Justice Warriors saying WE SUCK just like the left here...........perhaps we can take the English whose Back bone hasn't been removed yet ....and trade you for these nutbag PROGS here.............

That would be swell.
You are projecting HATE ..........White Guilt...........I don't have any........I never owned a slave......You didn't either..........and the blacks protesting kill their own at a higher rate than anyone else........but ignore it.

History is written by WINNERS and not losers...............We need to break their heads and end this current Social Warrior BS.
You seem intent on perpetuating lies. Why are you so afraid to accept the truth ?
Lowbrows, like you?
No...I'm talking about like you.
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Talk about a low brow...

The Confederacy ain't the enemy. The confederate flag never flew off the stern of slave ships. The new liberalism has to ban the British Union Jack from display in America.

I appreciate Tommy Tainant offering up the example of British imperialism and the decline of the British Empire as a friendly warning to Great Britain’s Anglo-American offspring. We North Americans are in many ways as blind and arrogant as was the once mighty British Empire. One of the reasons I chose my pen name is because Thomas Paine was both an English radical and American revolutionary, who unselfishly dedicated himself to the “rights of man” everywhere. He was also an early and fervent anti-slavery abolitionist.

The relationship between Great Britain and the colonies and then the independent states was very complex in regards to slavery. The “1619 Project” of the New York Times does not, in my opinion, treat it with sufficient historical justice. Of course the old mythologies, be they blindly accepting of Jefferson’s radical democratic credentials, or worse yet of reactionary “Lost Cause” apologists for the Confederacy, misrepresent how deeply and horribly the “original sin” of slavery in the New World was to strike its roots.

But slavery in 1619 and through most of the 17th Century in North America was not at all the same thing as slavery in 1860. (flacaltenn I think makes this point as well in his comments above.) The revolution of 1776 was not a “counterrevolution” to defend slavery against (at that time still negligible) British anti-slavery agitation, as for example the rather too popular African American Professor Gerald Horne argues. This of course doesn’t mean Tom Cotton is correct in providing his own propagandistic slant on our nation’s early history. Many fine historians have objected to aspects of the Liberal New York Times flawed “1619 Project.” Many historians on both the right and the left. But this is perhaps not the time or place to go into all of that. I recently had the opportunity to read and participate in a serious exchange on this subject, but in a place that must remain unnamed.

When I have more time I may provide some further reading material that explores this interesting and important matter, which is worthy of serious consideration by serious people and serious historians.

Last edited:

That would be swell.

Lowbrows, like you?
No...I'm talking about like you.
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Talk about a low brow...
I try not to look in the mirror that much. Its bad enough white women are always hitting on me. I dont want to get too full of myself because of my good looks.

Racism will always depend on poor, dumb whites such as yourself to stay around.

Last edited:
The Confederacy ain't the enemy. The confederate flag never flew off the stern of slave ships. The new liberalism has to ban the British Union Jack from display in America.
Bullshit. The confederacy is definitely the enemy. Its the embodiment of an institution dedicated to slavery and in particular the slavery of Africans.

Forum List

Back