Condemning Fascism

LOL - I'm not saying you should. I'm citing those as documented goals of the Communist Manifesto. These are the kinds of things that characterize the communist movement - actual values and goals that are worth covering in a genuine discussion of communism. Gay marriage isn't on there. Neither is most of the crap Trumpsters get freaked out about.
The mere fact that it appears in a communist manifesto does not make it exclusively a communist ideal.

When did YOU begin calling Americans Fascists and Nazis?

Don't you realize that Black people and Hispanics also have civil rights in the US?

Don't you realize that the DOJ has always been independent and non partisan.. Its a very important position for them to maintain separation of powers.

When did YOU start calling Americans Fascists or Nazis?

Don't you realize that the DOJ has always been independent and non partisan.

Wow, you really are some kind of delusional! :uhoh3:

I bet you think unvaccinated people should be denied medical care.
If you dont have the vaccine by now, you're not going to get it. Either you have an underlying health issue which prevents you from getting it, which I understand, or you are a dumb piece of shit, in which case I dont care what happens to you. But no, I do not believe people should be denied medical care just because they are unvaccinated.

Semantics....Is there any such thing as a halfway prostitute?

I dunno; maybe if I only put it in half-way?

Anyway, I personally do not see the GOP as nearly as fascist as the Dems are. It isn't the Pubs that want to institute gov't run healthcare, education, housing, and elections. All those things and more are indicators of a larger and more intrusive gov't, and that is the road to fascism. Not to say they are fascist, but IMHO they're moving in that direction.

I dunno; maybe I only put it in half-way?

Anyway, I personally do not see the GOP as nearly as fascist and the Dems are. It isn't the Pubs that want to institute gov't run healthcare, education, housing, and elections. All those things and more are indicators of a larger and more intrusive gov't, and that is the road to fascism. Not to say they are fascist, but IMHO they're moving in that direction.
Degrees of sluttiness doesn't mean you're not a slut.

If you dont have the vaccine by now, you're not going to get it. Either you have an underlying health issue which prevents you from getting it, which I understand, or you are a dumb piece of shit, in which case I dont care what happens to you. But no, I do not believe people should be denied medical care just because they are unvaccinated.

In the immortal words of the dearly unlamented Truthmattersnot:

You are a LAIR!

Pretty much everyone condemns Fascism and Nazism
Nazism, yes.

But that’s not necessarily the case with fascism.

As already correctly noted, fascism exists as a sub-spectrum on the right side of the political spectrum, where there is considerable variation on that sub-spectrum.

Actual fascism can exist absent wars, death camps, and anti-Semitism.

Fascism as it exists today and as practiced by conservatives and rightwing politicians is anti-democratic and fundamentally illiberal*; authoritarian and seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent, the fascist right advocates for more power to the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Opposition to immigration and immigrants, fear of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, and the propensity for one-party minority rule are all basic components of the fascist right.

It is therefore perfectly appropriate and warranted to be concerned about the rise of, and support for, fascism – democracy is indeed under attach by the fascist right.

*illiberal

opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior.

synonyms: intolerant · narrow-minded · unenlightened · puritanical · fundamentalist

Lets just leave it at this. Anyone that doesnt want universal healthcare is a piece of shit. So that is about 90% of Congress and President Biden.

Who doesn't want universal healthcare?

The problem is how do you achieve it, and make it a good system of healthcare.....

The government centric models of Europe depend on destructive taxation and the United States paying for national security, and technological and medical innovation....

The best system is a free market system, just like with any other product....

Who doesn't want universal healthcare?

The problem is how do you achieve it, and make it a good system of healthcare.....

The government centric models of Europe depend on destructive taxation and the United States paying for national security, and technological and medical innovation....

The best system is a free market system, just like with any other product....
Universal healthcare is slang for government provided healthcare.

Nazism, yes.

But that’s not necessarily the case with fascism.

As already correctly noted, fascism exists as a sub-spectrum on the right side of the political spectrum, where there is considerable variation on that sub-spectrum.

Actual fascism can exist absent wars, death camps, and anti-Semitism.

Fascism as it exists today and as practiced by conservatives and rightwing politicians is anti-democratic and fundamentally illiberal*; authoritarian and seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent, the fascist right advocates for more power to the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Opposition to immigration and immigrants, fear of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, and the propensity for one-party minority rule are all basic components of the fascist right.

It is therefore perfectly appropriate and warranted to be concerned about the rise of, and support for, fascism – democracy is indeed under attach by the fascist right.

*illiberal

opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior.

synonyms: intolerant · narrow-minded · unenlightened · puritanical · fundamentalist
Define: banal.

When did YOU begin calling Americans Fascists and Nazis?

Don't you realize that Black people and Hispanics also have civil rights in the US?

Don't you realize that the DOJ has always been independent and non partisan.. Its a very important position for them to maintain separation of powers.

When did YOU start calling Americans Fascists or Nazis?

The ones who don't want blacks and hispanics to have Civil Rights are the leftists......they believe they need to be cared for, cradle to grave, by rich, white democrat leftists and their minority allies....

The DOJ right now is not independent....they are actually going after parents who go to school board meetings to oppose racism being taught to their children....... leftists, such as yourself, are the actual racists....which is why you fight so hard to segregate society by race....

Forum List

Back