Condemning Fascism

Seriously. Think back and ask yourself when you began calling Americans Fascists and Nazis. Its an important question.

Your reading comprehension skills are as non-existent as your intellectual honesty.

Lets just leave it at this. Anyone that doesnt want universal healthcare is a piece of shit. So that is about 90% of Congress and President Biden.
LOL - that's the kind of idiocy driving 90% of our politics. "Anyone who disagrees with me is an inhuman monster". That's what the two-party fuckfest has produced.

LOL - that's the kind of idiocy driving 90% of our politics. "Anyone who disagrees with me is an inhuman monster". That's what the two-party fuckfest has produced.
Having a healthcare system based on ability to pay is inhumane. Even right wingers in Europe support universal healthcare. This shouldnt even be a question whether America has it or not.

Let's just leave it at this: you're a fascist piece of shit.

When did YOU begin calling Americans Fascists and Nazis?
You guys don't support Civil Rights...as we see as you attempt to segregate society by race, destroy lives through cancel culture, and remove the safeguards of the separation of power and checks and balances in our government......

You guys play a good game, but you actually are totalitarians...

Don't you realize that Black people and Hispanics also have civil rights in the US?

Don't you realize that the DOJ has always been independent and non partisan.. Its a very important position for them to maintain separation of powers.

When did YOU start calling Americans Fascists or Nazis?

Having a healthcare system based on ability to pay is inhumane. Even right wingers in Europe support universal healthcare. This shouldnt even be a question whether America has it or not.
Not even a pause? Not even the slightest consideration that your declarations of "inhumane" are extreme and ridiculous?

You're being played, played by two statist parties who want to keep you angry and scared so they can control you.

I bet you think unvaccinated people should be denied medical care.

I condemn people who think condemning something actually makes any difference in the real world besides giving themselves an opportunity to virtue signal.

Like anyone cares about what you think, fascist fuck?

Then move your fascist ass to Europe....Problem solved.
Listen fuckhead. You actually have a problem with me saying 90% of people in Congress are pieces of shit? Congress has, what, a 20% approval rating or some such number? What has actually been accomplished in this country in the last 50 years via Congress? Pretty much nothing of any significance. Yet most everyones lives are worse except for the top 1%.

And no I'm not moving to Europe. I have to stay here to prevent people like you from destroying America.

Eventually there will be an amendment regarding universal healthcare. And there will be nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Forum List

Back