Comrade Trump now is trying to alienate his very base with let Russia keep Crimea

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Older Americans remember the Cold War.

They know that Putin was head of the KGB.

They don't want Putin reassembling the USSR, yet

The Latest: Trump says US should accept Russia in Crimea - WALB.com
www.walb.com/story/.../the-latest-trump-says-us-should-accept-russia-in-crimea
WALB
1 day ago - Americus, GA ... The Latest: Trump says US should accept Russia in Crimea ... Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump holds baby ...
Donald Trump Appears to Back Russia's Annexation of Ukraine's ...
www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/07/trump-crimea/493280The Atlantic
5 days ago - Trump, as president, may reverse that policy, and if he does Ukraine won't ... A brief war with Russia—brief in that Georgia was crushed—in 2008 resulted in ... You think Donald Trump is screwing up because he keeps saying ...
Trump just gave a batsh*t insane speech — here are his 5 craziest ...
www.rawstory.com/.../trump-just-gave-a-batsht-insane-speech-here-are...The Raw Story
Jun 15, 2016 - Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally in Atlanta, Georgia ... Trump says there's a one-in-five chance he could talk North Korea into ... America will cease to exist because Russia'ssuperior nuclear arsenal will destroy us.
Donald Trump's comments about NATO and Russia spark firestorm ...
politics.blog.ajc.com/.../donald-trumps-comments-ab...The Atlanta Journal‑Constitution
Jul 21, 2016 - •GA Lottery .... Not a rhetorical Q: Given this interview, how can @SpeakerRyan, ... Good news: Trump says if Russia invades NATO allies, he'll ..... the KKK/Nazi crowd is, but you keepinsisting on putting it on display for all.

A group of French lawmakers was visiting Crimea last week for the second time since Crimea voted for Russia. Kiev was trying to stop them and telling "the streets are full of tanks and armed soldiers ". However French delegation only saw crowds of happy people in the streets, talked to a lot of them, Sooner or later with or without Trump's help the world will recognize the will of Crimean people to be with Russia.

- Deputy of the French National Assembly Thierry Mariani is sure that the condition of the Crimean Tatars has improved in comparison with the period when the Crimea was a part of Ukraine. “ I believe that this is more a question of propaganda. In my opinion, it’s better to be a Crimean Tatar than the Russian in one of the Baltic countries.
Thierry Mariani: Better to be Crimean Tatar than Russian in Baltics

- Crimea’s reunification with Russia reflects the will of the majority of the Crimean people, the head of a French delegation visiting the peninsula says. He added that if it had not joined Russia, it could have been turned into a battle zone like east Ukraine.

“The referendum on Crimea’s accession to Russia reflected the will of the people,” Mariani said, adding that, during their visit to the peninsula, the French delegation “got an impression that the decision to reunify with Russia corresponds with the majority opinion” of the Crimean population.

upload_2016-8-1_8-44-17.png

Mariani also stressed that, if it was not for the referendum, the peninsula could have been turned into another battlefront like eastern Ukraine, so “whatever the conditions, the referendum had to be held – and quickly.”
Crimea referendum reflected people’s will – French delegation head

- French MPs' Crimea visit condemned by France and Ukraine - BBC News

Most Americans don't have any idea where Crimea is or what is the history behind the home of the Black Sea Fleet. Good luck with the "Crimea project."

can anyone watch that part of Stephanopoulos's interview of Trump and actually believe that Trump knew that Crimea was a part of Ukraine?

he is absolutely clueless

Most Americans don't have any idea where Crimea is or what is the history behind the home of the Black Sea Fleet. Good luck with the "Crimea project."
including, obviously, donald trump
So, what is your issue with the self determination of people within a geographical area? The people of Crimea want to belong to Russia as popular vote clearly shows it. Ah... I forgot, meddling with countries' borders is not a new thing for Global Elitists but you need to make up your mind about what is it you really want: a world without borders or Ukrainian-Russian borders? Anyhow, picking fight with the Russians is the stupidest most unfruitful thing we can do beside electing the war monger Clinton into office.

including, obviously, donald trump
So, what is your issue with the self determination of people within a geographical area? The people of Crimea want to belong to Russia as popular vote clearly shows it. Ah... I forgot, meddling with countries' borders is not a new thing for Global Elitists but you need to make up your mind about what is it you really want: a world without borders or Ukrainian-Russian borders? Anyhow, picking fight with the Russians is the stupidest most unfruitful thing we can do beside electing the war monger Clinton into office.
whatever issue i may have with crimea or it's people is irrelevant.

what i do take issue with is donald trump's blatantly obvious ignorance

Netherlands, April 6, 2016: Voters in the Netherlands have rejected in a referendum an EU partnership deal to remove trade barriers with Ukraine.
Netherlands rejects EU-Ukraine partnership deal - BBC News

After the referendum Russian journalists asked the Dutch people to show Ukraine on the map. Guess, what the result was: only one person has shown it correctly.

You right, Defcon, judging from USMB, there are sooooo many illiterates in USA, so their ignorance could beat even Europeans. For example, Monglow asked me "Is Ukraine in the middle of Europe?" quoting one of my posts about Ukraine...

Media Matters Internet Outreach and Agitprop

Memo

FM: Stats
TO: Minions and Zombies
RE: Daily Talking Point
Date: Aug 1, 2016

The Key words for very post today are:
  • Trump
  • Crimea

From what I've read most of the Crimea wants to be part of Russia. They are very pro Russian.

I for one couldn't care less.

From what I've read most of the Crimea wants to be part of Russia. They are very pro Russian.

neither could the guy that wants to be our leader ... history, foreign relations, and meaningless shit like that cut into his time worshiping himself.

neither could the guy that wants to be our leader ... history, foreign relations, and meaningless shit like that cut into his time worshiping himself.

Oh Brother and your backing that self congratulating POS Hitlery??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

What a maroooonnn.

What a maroooonnn.

Clod-ette, I didnt say that.

I will say ANYBODY BUT TRUMP.

What a maroooonnn.

Shit ete, you didn't say otherwise either.

What a maroooonnn.

Shit ete, you didn't say otherwise either.

I didnt say otherwise about a lot of things.

For all the Muslims that want a beautiful Mosque and lovely city to live in Putin has allowed the one who is "like a son" to him build that very special place for them like Mecca. They can all start exiting the U.S. right away as it is all prepared and relatively empty last time I checked. A spectacular city all there own with their very own special Muslim leader, defender and protector Ramzan Kadyrov​

muslim city Crimea.jpg

Forum List

Back