Comrade Trump now is trying to alienate his very base with let Russia keep Crimea

Most Americans don't have any idea where Crimea is or what is the history behind the home of the Black Sea Fleet. Good luck with the "Crimea project."
Netherlands, April 6, 2016: Voters in the Netherlands have rejected in a referendum an EU partnership deal to remove trade barriers with Ukraine.
Netherlands rejects EU-Ukraine partnership deal - BBC News

After the referendum Russian journalists asked the Dutch people to show Ukraine on the map. Guess, what the result was: only one person has shown it correctly.

You right, Defcon, judging from USMB, there are sooooo many illiterates in USA, so their ignorance could beat even Europeans. For example, Monglow asked me "Is Ukraine in the middle of Europe?" quoting one of my posts about Ukraine...
I guess I will be the guy on this forum who actually knows where the Ukraine is.

Most Americans don't have any idea where Crimea is or what is the history behind the home of the Black Sea Fleet. Good luck with the "Crimea project."
including, obviously, donald trump
So, what is your issue with the self determination of people within a geographical area? The people of Crimea want to belong to Russia as popular vote clearly shows it. Ah... I forgot, meddling with countries' borders is not a new thing for Global Elitists but you need to make up your mind about what is it you really want: a world without borders or Ukrainian-Russian borders? Anyhow, picking fight with the Russians is the stupidest most unfruitful thing we can do beside electing the war monger Clinton into office.
whatever issue i may have with crimea or it's people is irrelevant.

what i do take issue with is donald trump's blatantly obvious ignorance

Then you should know how the rest of us on USMB feel about putting up with your ignorance.

including, obviously, donald trump
So, what is your issue with the self determination of people within a geographical area? The people of Crimea want to belong to Russia as popular vote clearly shows it. Ah... I forgot, meddling with countries' borders is not a new thing for Global Elitists but you need to make up your mind about what is it you really want: a world without borders or Ukrainian-Russian borders? Anyhow, picking fight with the Russians is the stupidest most unfruitful thing we can do beside electing the war monger Clinton into office.
whatever issue i may have with crimea or it's people is irrelevant.

what i do take issue with is donald trump's blatantly obvious ignorance

Then you should know how the rest of us on USMB feel about putting up with your ignorance.
nice deflection.

now can you read or watch that interview and honestly say you believe trump knew that crimea is part of ukraine, or that russia is in Ukraine already?

Older Americans remember the Cold War.

They know that Putin was head of the KGB.

Putin was never head of the KGB, moron. :eusa_snooty:
You are right, but you failed to notice that he "was a KGB foreign intelligence officer for 16 years, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonelbefore retiring in 1991 to enter politics in his native Saint Petersburg." wikipedia

He is Trump's bud, and you like that.
Nobody denied that he was a KGB officer. Don't spin it.

Older Americans remember the Cold War.

They know that Putin was head of the KGB.

Putin was never head of the KGB, moron. :eusa_snooty:
You are right, but you failed to notice that he "was a KGB foreign intelligence officer for 16 years, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonelbefore retiring in 1991 to enter politics in his native Saint Petersburg." wikipedia

Nobody denied that he was a KGB officer. Don't spin it.
And in the world where ISIS is a huge threat to all of us, being an ex-KGB agent may not be a bad thing.

upload_2016-8-1_14-33-58.png

Defcon is happy about a former career KGB foreign intelligence officer, who is head of Russia, being Trump's buddy. OK.

Defcon is happy about a former career KGB foreign intelligence officer, who is head of Russia, being Trump's buddy. OK.
I see nothing wrong with that.
Lets' reverse it for a second: How about George H. W. Bush who was actually the Director of CIA. How his relationship was with the Russians? Was his CIA past hindering Russian-U.S. relations?

Funny how Democrats are TRYING to connect Trump to Russia while the Clinton-Putin/Russia Connection is unraveling real-time on the news. :p

Funny how Democrats are TRYING to connect Trump to Russia while the Clinton-Putin/Russia Connection is unraveling real-time on the news. :p
can you watch the Stephanopoulos interview and honestly tell us he knows what's going on with russia and ukraine?

can you watch the Stephanopoulos interview and honestly tell us he knows what's going on with russia and ukraine?
He certainly knows that almost all Crimeans were relieved by being taken by Russia.

He certainly knows that almost all Crimeans were relieved by being taken by Russia.
does he? does anybody?

so you can watch that interview and honestly say that trump knew that crimea is a part of ukraine?

I didn't fail to mention anything....here's a younger Putin posing as another tourist when Reagan visited Moscow. Further, bottlecap colonels are a dime a dozen in any military/paramilitary outfit in the world.

Putin-Reagan-620x3741-620x374.jpg

I didn't fail to mention anything....here's a younger Putin posing as another tourist when Reagan visited Moscow. Further, bottlecap colonels are a dime a dozen in any military/paramilitary outfit in the world.

Putin-Reagan-620x3741-620x374.jpg
No, they are not. He was KGB, and Trump is buddying up with him. You are a running dog of the communists, Horn.

No, they are not. He was KGB, and Trump is buddying up with him. You are a running dog of the communists, Horn.

I shot communists for a living, asswipe. You're the one endeared to them...go try your hand at it in Venezuela but make sure you carry small bills because there ain't any toilet paper. Oh, and the presidente and his generals and henchmen all wear Rolex and drive expensive SUVs while the people starve....just like the DNC.

Putin is not a commie. He doesn't belong to the Communist party. In fact, Russian Communist party is an opposition to Putin, you ignorant.

In Soviet times Putin has been a member of Communist party just because almost all the country had to be, but quit it after the USSR collapse.

I'm fascinated how many myths a lot of you people still believe about Russia. In 21st century, after 25 years since the Iron Curtain has been removed. Some education won't hurt.

Forum List

Back