Ann Coulter: "Trump Is Trying To Scam The Stupidest People In His Base With A National Emergency"

Even as a Republican, I'll say straight-up, FUCK MAN COULTER!!! She's a miserable, ugly, nasty political troll who hates everything and everyone (doesn't matter if it's R's or D's) and offers absolutely NOTHING positive. It's just opportunistic, generic vomit......absolutely nothing positive, she's never come up with any constructive idea in her life. Like I always say, she's the conservative version of leftist scumbag Noam Chomsky - the exact same holier-than-thou, pseudo-intellectual, baby-tantrum bullshit, just coming from the opposite political direction. Utterly useless in American discourse, regardless of your personal politics.

the vast majority voted for one of the major party candidates, you are wrong.

200 registered voters in 2016

America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters

65 million voted for Hillary

62 million voted for Trump

leaves 70 million that didn't vote, or voted 3rd party.

so, it looks like you're wrong.

BS, that's only true if you assume that all the non voters would have voted 3rd party. and since we pick presidents using the electoral college, the actual vote count is meaningless. How many EC votes went to 3rd parties? duh, zero.

let me correct my previous post. the vast majority of those who voted, voted for one of the major party candidates. including non voters in your claim, is nonsensical.

the majority voted with their feet, and RAN from the choices presented.
Give it up, you lost this argument

the majority never vote, 30-40% decide all elections in this country. That's nothing new to 2016. But 2016 did see record numbers that actually voted, why do you ignore that?

In almost every election we vote more against a candidate than for a candidate, and that's disgusting. But its been that way since 1776. Be happy that we don't live under a monarchy that would tell us who our rulers would be.

you guys are hilarious...

If I don't vote for Trump, I voted for Hillary.

If I didn't vote for Hillary, I voted for Trump.

Do you have ANY idea how stupid BOTH sides sound, using that logic?

30-40% decide all elections in this country.
and 60% to 70% refuse to vote for the candidates in the main parties

But 2016 did see record numbers that actually voted, why do you ignore that?

I'm not ignoring it.

I pointed out that the majority refused to vote for the selected leaders

Be happy that we don't live under a monarchy that would tell us who our rulers would be.

It would certainly be easier for you if we did.

at the moment, we are taking turns putting 'monarchs' from the selected party in charge.

Give it up, kid.

there's a reason on 1/3 of the voters vote for the chosen candidate of the party.

they stink, and have for a long time

I agree with most of what you said "kid" ( I am quite sure I am older than you). The only points I am trying to make is that 1/3 to 1/2 of voters participate in elections and that voting for a third party rather than voting against the worst candidate is wasting your vote, you might as well stay home.

200 registered voters in 2016

America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters

65 million voted for Hillary

62 million voted for Trump

leaves 70 million that didn't vote, or voted 3rd party.

so, it looks like you're wrong.

BS, that's only true if you assume that all the non voters would have voted 3rd party. and since we pick presidents using the electoral college, the actual vote count is meaningless. How many EC votes went to 3rd parties? duh, zero.

let me correct my previous post. the vast majority of those who voted, voted for one of the major party candidates. including non voters in your claim, is nonsensical.

the majority never vote, 30-40% decide all elections in this country. That's nothing new to 2016. But 2016 did see record numbers that actually voted, why do you ignore that?

In almost every election we vote more against a candidate than for a candidate, and that's disgusting. But its been that way since 1776. Be happy that we don't live under a monarchy that would tell us who our rulers would be.

I'm not ignoring it.

Be happy that we don't live under a monarchy that would tell us who our rulers would be.

at the moment, we are taking turns putting 'monarchs' from the selected party in charge.

Give it up, kid.

there's a reason on 1/3 of the voters vote for the chosen candidate of the party.

I agree with most of what you said "kid" ( I am quite sure I am older than you). The only points I am trying to make is that 1/3 to 1/2 of voters participate in elections and that voting for a third party rather than voting against the worst candidate is wasting your vote, you might as well stay home.

if you're over 70, then yes, you are.

" voting against the worst candidate is wasting your vote"

I did vote against the worst candidate.

BOTH of them

Mexico is paying for the wall, indirectly through improvements in trade deals, the cancellation of NAFTA, and the movement of American companies out of mexico and back to the USA.
OMG! Redfish, please..look around you. How many of Trump's promises are in the future, yet to be fulfilled? Are ANY of his promises filled? There is a excellent chance NK will NEVER de-nuke and Mexico says it will never pay for the wall. The economy that was coming back still grows under Trump, but can you honestly say (to yourself...I don't need an answer) it wasn't in progress in Jan. 2017? And now retailers like Lowes and Sears are going out of business or doing major closings all over the place. Is Carrier, Maytag, Black & Decker coming home?

Your faith is commendable, but misplaced.And because Y

Mexico is paying for the wall indirectly, if you don't understand the economics of that there is nothing I can do to educate you. NK has stopped nuke testing and missile testing, they have opened dialog with SK, Trump did that. The economy is booming, unemployment is at record low levels, especially black and minority unemployment. Ford, GM, and Chrysler have moved factories back to the US from mexico and the steel industry is back in business in the US, we are drilling in ANWR and the US is now a net exporter of energy.

Yes, some of the big box stores are closing, not due to anything Trump has done, but because so many people now buy on line rather than going to the mall.

I'm not ignoring it.

Give it up, kid.

BOTH of them

doesn't work that way, if you don't vote for one of the two that has a chance of winning you wasted your vote, I did that once, voted for Perot and helped elect the head of the Clinton crime family. Wont do it again.

All that money is going to get pulled from current security projects and just sit in an account as nothing happens on the border but litigation over eminent domain. They haven’t even come close to spending last years appropriated funds. This is all political posturing... I really hope the American people aren’t that gullible to fall for this crap

The majority of the American people are smarter than that. But Trump voters neither read nor listen to anyone but Trump and his minions and they all tell the same lies. That's why his support with his base is hardening, even as the base is dwindling. Trump has 80% approval among his base, but every day more and more people are abandoning him, making his base ever more fanatic in their devotion.

As more and more working Americans complete their taxes this year, even that base is going to get a shit kicking when they see how much more they're paying in taxes. I'm seeing people who believed they were getting big refunds end up paying $5000 more than last year. Come April 15th, the howls will be deafening.

All that money is going to get pulled from current security projects and just sit in an account as nothing happens on the border but litigation over eminent domain. They haven’t even come close to spending last years appropriated funds. This is all political posturing... I really hope the American people aren’t that gullible to fall for this crap

The majority of the American people are smarter than that. But Trump voters neither read nor listen to anyone but Trump and his minions and they all tell the same lies. That's why his support with his base is hardening, even as the base is dwindling. Trump has 80% approval among his base, but every day more and more people are abandoning him, making his base ever more fanatic in their devotion.

As more and more working Americans complete their taxes this year, even that base is going to get a shit kicking when they see how much more they're paying in taxes. I'm seeing people who believed they were getting big refunds end up paying $5000 more than last year. Come April 15th, the howls will be deafening.

If you have less withheld from each paycheck and then get a smaller refund, you actually have more spendable money during the year. If you like the government holding your money interest free for a year, increase your withholdings.

your lack of knowledge on this is not surprising.

I'm not ignoring it.

Give it up, kid.

BOTH of them

doesn't work that way, if you don't vote for one of the two that has a chance of winning you wasted your vote, I did that once, voted for Perot and helped elect the head of the Clinton crime family. Wont do it again.

I also voted for Perot in 92....

and don't regret it.

And I won't regret NOT voting for a crook, regardless of party.

If I had voted for Hillary, that would have been a vote against Trump

If I had voted for Trump, that would have been a vote against Hillary.

By not voting for either, I voted against both.

Your black/white concept doesnt' interest me.

Lots of hues between black and white.

Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, a confidant of Trump who turned against him last month after his surprising move to reopen government without any border funds, quote-tweeted Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz’s post that “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling.”

Horowitz wrote that 100 to 200 miles of fencing “will not do” and that unaccompanied minors “will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here.”

Coulter disagreed.

“No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years,” she tweeted.
In a separate tweet, she added, “The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say ‘HE'S FIGHTING!’ No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over.”

Read the entire this here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

Frankly, I couldn't have said it better myself.

The STUPIDEST people in his base?

how does one tell?

so many stupid trump voters.....

62,984,828 morons voted for Trump in 2016

65,853,514 morons voted for Hillary.

Which party has the most morons?

republican.

62 million hate filled morons voted for trump

65 million relatively decent people voted for hillary.

Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, a confidant of Trump who turned against him last month after his surprising move to reopen government without any border funds, quote-tweeted Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz’s post that “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling.”

Horowitz wrote that 100 to 200 miles of fencing “will not do” and that unaccompanied minors “will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here.”

Coulter disagreed.

“No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years,” she tweeted.
In a separate tweet, she added, “The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say ‘HE'S FIGHTING!’ No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over.”

Read the entire this here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

Frankly, I couldn't have said it better myself.

The STUPIDEST people in his base?

how does one tell?

62,984,828 morons voted for Trump in 2016

65,853,514 morons voted for Hillary.

Which party has the most morons?

republican.

65 relatively decent people voted for hillary.

65 relatively decent people voted for hillary.

127 million voted for a crook.

I didn't

If you have less withheld from each paycheck and then get a smaller refund, you actually have more spendable money during the year. If you like the government holding your money interest free for a year, increase your withholdings.

You're just as dumb as Britpat if you think this is what is happening. That you lack the critical thinking skills to come up with any other explanation than the one you just gave shows you're the one who is mathematically challenged, but quite frankly, I find Trump voters utterly lacking in any sort of logic or common sense.

People are not paying more in taxes because they reduced their withholding, fool. They are comparing the total amount of their tax bills this year to the total amount of the taxes paid last year, and this year's total is a LOT higher. It doesn't take a whole lot of skill or intelligence to do this. Even Trump voters are capable of looking at this year's tax return and compairing the total amount paid to the total amount paid last year.

You're just as dumb as Britpat if you think this is what is happening. That you lack the critical thinking skills to come up with any other explanation than the one you just gave shows you're the one who is mathematically challenged, but quite frankly, I find Trump voters utterly lacking in any sort of logic or common sense.

People are not paying more in taxes because they reduced their withholding, fool. They are comparing the total amount of their tax bills this year to the total amount of the taxes paid last year, and this year's total is a LOT higher. It doesn't take a whole lot of skill or intelligence to do this. Even Trump voters are capable of looking at this year's tax return and compairing the total amount paid to the total amount paid last year.

No, that's not what's being reported. People are getting smaller refunds because les has been withheld and the tax rates have been reduced. I have been a paid tax preparer most of my life so I speak from experience, unlike you who speaks from ignorance.

People are getting smaller refunds because les has been withheld and the tax rates have been reduced.
Do you have data on this? Not personal anecdotes. Data. What the smaller refunds seem to indicate is that withholdings are being calculated more correctly, which would lead to smaller refunds regardless of tax liability.

Let me tell you. Crippled Kenny Counts is Fagan in Oliver. He will take his check over his grandchild for survival. Never trust people who are behind the scenes in survival. For most are arrogant while being pu**zies.

People are getting smaller refunds because les has been withheld and the tax rates have been reduced.
Do you have data on this? Not personal anecdotes. Data. What the smaller refunds seem to indicate is that withholdings are being calculated more correctly, which would lead to smaller refunds regardless of tax liability.

its what has been reported by the IRS and other agencies. I don't have access to the actual data. My goal has always been to break even when filing, no refund and no additional payment. I will never understand why some people think that getting their own money back in a refund is some kind of financial windfall.

Forum List

Back