Ann Coulter: "Trump Is Trying To Scam The Stupidest People In His Base With A National Emergency"

My vote was against 2 crooks,
Nope. Your vote was for the crook you preferred the least.

another moron.
Yes you are. Another fool too much of a sissy to make a tough decision.

bud

I got tired of walking into the booth holding my nose.

If I dont' want them in office, I'm not going to cast a vote in their favor.

and, I'm getting a little tired of your, and reds, Seig Heil attitude.

It takes more balls to vote against both major parties, than to follow along like a damn sheep.

I know of at least 2 posters on this board that have claimed they held their noses to vote for Hillary, even tho they live in areas, (NYC), where their vote would not have mattered.

You want to be a sheep, be one.

and dont' bitch when you get sheared.

its what has been reported by the IRS and other agencies.
But that is not what I have read. And I have looked. The treasury reports that it is most due to correctly calculating withholdings. So I am trying to sort out the truth, which is hard to do when every single article I find I an open with baseless claims not supported by presented data.

Right, so you tapped out and decided your vote would be symbolic and worthless. And,most ironic of all, it really ended up being a vote for the candidate you preferred the least.

It's simple mathematics, my man. You aren't going to to dance and prance your way around it.

My vote was against 2 crooks,
Nope. Your vote was for the crook you preferred the least.

another moron.
Yes you are. Another fool too much of a sissy to make a tough decision.

bud

If I dont' want them in office, I'm not going to cast a vote in their favor.

and, I'm getting a little tired of your, and reds, Seig Heil attitude.

It takes more balls to vote against both major parties, than to follow along like a damn sheep.

I know of at least 2 posters on this board that have claimed they held their noses to vote for Hillary, even tho they live in areas, (NYC), where their vote would not have mattered.

You want to be a sheep, be one.

and dont' bitch when you get sheared.

you are free to waste your vote if it makes you feel good. I wasted mine once on Perot and regretted it every time I saw one of the Clintons in a position of power.

A much better option is to get involved in the primaries and help the best candidate get the nomination. We did that in 2016 and its driving the corrupt establishment in both parties crazy. Trump was, and is, a symbol of America rejecting the political establishment and its corruption.

Right, so you tapped out and decided your vote would be symbolic and worthless. And,most ironic of all, it really ended up being a vote for the candidate you preferred the least.

It's simple mathematics, my man. You aren't going to to dance and prance your way around it.

Was your vote worthless?

was it the deciding one to get your candidate into office, or to win the state?

Stop the bullshit.

it's getting boring.

if you want to march in lockstep, that's up to you.

its what has been reported by the IRS and other agencies.
But that is not what I have read. And I have looked. The treasury reports that it is most due to correctly calculating withholdings. So I am trying to sort out the truth, which is hard to do when every single article I find I an open with baseless claims not supported by presented data.

I think we said the same thing in different words, correct withholdings equals smaller refunds and bigger weekly paychecks.

Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, a confidant of Trump who turned against him last month after his surprising move to reopen government without any border funds, quote-tweeted Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz’s post that “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling.”

Horowitz wrote that 100 to 200 miles of fencing “will not do” and that unaccompanied minors “will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here.”

Coulter disagreed.

“No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years,” she tweeted.
In a separate tweet, she added, “The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say ‘HE'S FIGHTING!’ No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over.”

Read the entire this here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

Frankly, I couldn't have said it better myself.

The STUPIDEST people in his base?

how does one tell?

so many stupid trump voters.....

62,984,828 morons voted for Trump in 2016

65,853,514 morons voted for Hillary.

Which party has the most morons?
:puhleeze:

That is a trick question!

The answer is the majority of Americans are moronic and just wait for what the device they are viewing to tell them how to think!

Trump is a leader. He is not scared of the R, and D establishment who doesn't want to stop ILLEGAL ALIENS invading our country. The fact that BOTH parties hate this decision and Trump in general tells me it is the right thing to do. The parties are only there for themselves, and their string pullers (donors). They are mere puppets.

People are getting smaller refunds because les has been withheld and the tax rates have been reduced.
Do you have data on this? Not personal anecdotes. Data. What the smaller refunds seem to indicate is that withholdings are being calculated more correctly, which would lead to smaller refunds regardless of tax liability.

its what has been reported by the IRS and other agencies. I don't have access to the actual data. My goal has always been to break even when filing, no refund and no additional payment. I will never understand why some people think that getting their own money back in a refund is some kind of financial windfall.

The size of the REFUNDS is a symptom of the overall problem not the problem. One woman said that last year she got a refund of $3000. Her withholding was reduced by $90 per month at the beginning of the year. This year she's getting $900 back, on the same amount of income. Even taking into account that she reduced her withholding by $1,080 last year, her taxes went up by nearly $1000.

There is no way you can spin this or blame this on taxpayers. This woman was thrilled when her withholding was reduced and she immediately included that savings in her calculations of how much more she's paying this year.

When most people's withholding didn't change much, Trump said they'd see a big difference in the amount they would be getting back when the filed they taxes, and he was right. Except instead of getting much more back, they're getting much less back, or even worse, having to pay.

Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, a confidant of Trump who turned against him last month after his surprising move to reopen government without any border funds, quote-tweeted Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz’s post that “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling.”

Horowitz wrote that 100 to 200 miles of fencing “will not do” and that unaccompanied minors “will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here.”

Coulter disagreed.

“No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years,” she tweeted.
In a separate tweet, she added, “The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say ‘HE'S FIGHTING!’ No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over.”

Read the entire this here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

how does one tell?

The answer is the majority of Americans are moronic and just wait for what the device they are viewing to tell them how to think!

No American would ever say such a thing. Americans think they are the smartest, brightest and hardest working people in the world. USA!!! USA!!! "American exceptionism" they call it.

And people wonder how we know posters are likely Russian trolls and not Americans at all.

Coulter disagreed.

how does one tell?

No American would ever say such a thing. Americans think they are the smartest, brightest and hardest working people in the world. USA!!! USA!!! "American exceptionism" they call it.

And people wonder how we know posters are likely Russian trolls and not Americans at all.

Are you claiming I am a Russian Troll?

If so:

1. You are changing the subject of this thread to directly insult me.

2. Feel free to PM any moderator and they can tell you I am using a cellphone outside Richmond, Texas between Neeeville and Richmond!

3. I AM A FROG CANADIAN BY BIRTH!

People are getting smaller refunds because les has been withheld and the tax rates have been reduced.
Do you have data on this? Not personal anecdotes. Data. What the smaller refunds seem to indicate is that withholdings are being calculated more correctly, which would lead to smaller refunds regardless of tax liability.

its what has been reported by the IRS and other agencies. I don't have access to the actual data. My goal has always been to break even when filing, no refund and no additional payment. I will never understand why some people think that getting their own money back in a refund is some kind of financial windfall.

The size of the REFUNDS is a symptom of the overall problem not the problem. One woman said that last year she got a refund of $3000. Her withholding was reduced by $90 per month at the beginning of the year. This year she's getting $900 back, on the same amount of income. Even taking into account that she reduced her withholding by $1,080 last year, her taxes went up by nearly $1000.

There is no way you can spin this or blame this on taxpayers. This woman was thrilled when her withholding was reduced and she immediately included that savings in her calculations of how much more she's paying this year.

When most people's withholding didn't change much, Trump said they'd see a big difference in the amount they would be getting back when the filed they taxes, and he was right. Except instead of getting much more back, they're getting much less back, or even worse, having to pay.

What does this have to do with the subject of this thread? How about staying on topic. There is a thread about this 'subject' already. Find it and post in it. For what it's worth, which you selectively didn't acknowledge, is the fact that the lady you mention did NOT fill out a W4 for her employer for 2018. That means ...... it's entirely HER fault!!! Now, get back on topic or get OUT of this thread.

The new tax rates and withholding tables did not have the same affect on all taxpayers. Some netted more some netted less.

that's just the way life works, but you are so obsessed with Trump-hate that you cannot grasp reality. We still have half of the population paying zero federal income taxes and the top 5% paying 65% of the total government tax revenue. Would be happy with AOC's plan that would tax everyone who pays taxes at 70% or more? No one likes paying taxes, but the entire democrat party is dedicated to making YOU and ME pay more, but yet you support them, is that a sign of mental illness?

Coulter disagreed.

how does one tell?

Then that makes you a Russian troll as well, right? Stop with the off topic comments meant to disrupt the thread.

Coulter disagreed.

how does one tell?

Then that makes you a Russian troll as well, right? Stop with the off topic comments meant to disrupt the thread.

thanks for calling her out. disrupting, taunting, and getting off topic is what our lib posters do constantly because they cannot win any debate using their failed ideology, and they know it.

Was your vote worthless?

Stop the bullshit.

it's getting boring.

When you are done with your tap-dancing, you still will have to contend with the simple fact:

Your sissy copout was actually a vote for your least preferred of the two candidates.

I think we said the same thing in different words, correct withholdings equals smaller refunds and bigger weekly paychecks.
But that still would not necessarily translate to a lower percentage paid in taxes. It's not enough info to draw that conclusion.

Was your vote worthless?

Stop the bullshit.

it's getting boring.

When you are done with your tap-dancing, you still will have to contend with the simple fact:

Your sissy copout was actually a vote for your least preferred of the two candidates.
If Trump was true to his agendas, he was far better then Hillary. For almost all of them was supported by both sides of the aisle over the years. Regulations and judges are a different matter for some.

Was your vote worthless?

Stop the bullshit.

it's getting boring.

no, moron

it was a vote against both of them.

The two top cars are Ford and Chevy.

I drive a Toyota.

the two top ice cream flavors are Chocolate and Vanilla.

I like Strawberry.

The two top singers are Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley.

I prefer Bing Crosby.

Only goosestepping morons like you think my only choice is a Democrat, or a Republican.

I didn't like YOUR crook, I didn't like Reds crook.

So NEITHER got my support.

(have an adult explain it to you)

Forum List

Back