Complete, Unedited Video Of Joint FBI and OSP Operation, Jan 26

The whole, "reaching for a gun", part isn't quite as obvious as some want to make out.

I saw His hands up, then the trees obscured the shot and when the camera cleared the trees, he was down.

David Fry. Nazi. ISIS sympathizer. Yep.

"B-b-b-b-but I have been brainwashed to bleev Nazis are left wing!!"
You applaud the killing of people with no previous violent act or record.

You Dhims want to expand the government at every opportunity to rule over the American people.

YOU are the fascists here, quite plainly.

Last edited:
The whole, "reaching for a gun", part isn't quite as obvious as some want to make out.

I saw His hands up, then the trees obscured the shot and when the camera cleared the trees, he was down.
Not what I saw. He went for something on his waist with a cop with a drawn gun right in front of him.

That was either stupid or suicidal.

Wow watching that video- I am amazed how patient law enforcement was- sitting there all those minutes with the occupants of the SUV refusing to come out- and then speeding off?

Anyone notice that the SUV almost hit one of the officers when it plowed off the road?

Looking at the guy holding his hands up- and then apparently reaching into his jacket- looks like a clean shoot to me- these guys had announced that they were armed and ready to fight with the Feds. They had already almost hit one law enforcement officer- I sure wouldn't have believed he was just reaching in to pull out his ID.

I am sure that there were dash cams on the vehicles that originally stopped them we will see, and I suspect that at least one person in the SUV would have been videoing the encounter from within.

Hopefully there are body cams too.

This incident is likely to have at least 5 video's of it- this aerial shot is amazingly detailed.

Not what I saw. He went for something on his waist with a cop with a drawn gun right in front of him.

That was either stupid or suicidal.

I certainly didn't see him, "hit the snow bank and run away, preparing to fight the cops".

Jimmie's response to everything.
You left out the '....that libtards can comprehend.'

Fucktard

LOL- yeah I forgot to mention that Jimmie's response to everything is 'libtard'- being anyone he disagrees with.

Lol, and your explanation of everything is 'VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!'

No Jimmie- you are neither vast or a conspiracy- you are just a right wing nut job.

Jimmie's response to everything.
You left out the '....that libtards can comprehend.'

Fucktard

LOL- yeah I forgot to mention that Jimmie's response to everything is 'libtard'- being anyone he disagrees with.

Lol, and your explanation of everything is 'VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!'

No Jimmie- you are neither vast or a conspiracy- you are just a right wing nut job.

Lol, and you are simply a mindless fascist prick.

Fuck off, jack ass.

It does appear he was reaching for something but without audio it's hard to say.
Imagine this video with no audio...

I cant figure out why he wouldnt have pulled his pistol the second he got out of the truck if he intended to use it.

Oregon House votes 50-9 to support police body camera bill

Police in Oregon: on-body cameras may be too costly

I don't know if those OSP had body cams or not. But if they did, it's just a matter of time before we see those videos, too.

That will only work if they too don't sabotage the cams like Chicago and hopefully with audio to back it up.

Damn and right now I'm watching on CNN as thousands of white protesters are burning and looting Portland!!!!!!!

Provide a link. I've tried to search for it & can't find anything on CNN or Oregon news about it

Sorry. There's no link.

Turns out whites are not burning and looting Portland.

......jackass........

I don't know if those OSP had body cams or not. But if they did, it's just a matter of time before we see those videos, too.

That will only work if they too don't sabotage the cams like Chicago and hopefully with audio to back it up.

Damn and right now I'm watching on CNN as thousands of white protesters are burning and looting Portland!!!!!!!

Provide a link. I've tried to search for it & can't find anything on CNN or Oregon news about it

Sorry. There's no link.

......jackass........
its a different sort of humor....

#NaziSympathizersLivesMatter
PRove the dude had Nazi sympathies....oh, wait you cant because you just make shit up and then pretend it is true like the good little commie that you are.

David Fry, Oregon occupier and ISIS sympathizer, uses government computer to run militia website

Birds of a feather
Militia does not equal Nazi, you stupid cum guzzling beoch

I know, thats why I didnt use the word Militia

Sorry. There's no link.

......jackass........
its a different sort of humor....

yeah I know that now & so was my response.....sarcastic humor

Forum List

Back