Complete, Unedited Video Of Joint FBI and OSP Operation, Jan 26

dunc-doh-o.gif

Militia does not equal Nazi,

I know Jim thats why no one but you made the comparison. Nazi doesnt equal Militia...very astute observation.

Often times words do not mean other words, good job on figuring that out.

But back on topic , you asked for proof he was a nazi sympathizer and I gave it to you. You cool now?

I know Jim thats why no one but you made the comparison. Nazi doesnt equal Militia...very astute observation.

But back on topic , you asked for proof he was a nazi sympathizer and I gave it to you. You cool now?

Lol, You did use the word militia and the link you gave has no references to the dude being a Nazi sympathizer.

Lol, You did use the word militia and the link you gave has no references to the dude being a Nazi sympathizer.

Yes I used the word but that doesnt mean words mean other words silly.

From the article: Mr. Fry’s social media history shows that he regularly posts anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi and homophobic comments.

Are you done defending this Nazi yet? Want to lie some more?

Aww, Sassy thinks the title says "Militia is the same as Nazi":itsok:

Where did I say that, toad? Oh....I didn't. Sit down little one and take your medicine

Aww you got caught and now slither away. Its cute!

From the article: Mr. Fry’s social media history shows that he regularly posts anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi and homophobic comments.

So you don't mean what you say & don't say what you mean??? Maybe you should be a politician

So you don't mean what you say & don't say what you mean??? Maybe you should be a politician

If you can find where I said Militia means Nazi you'd be winning.

You said you didnt use the word militia in your explanation of him being a Nazi, oops but wait you actually did.

And you still have not shown where in the article it says he was a Nazi. He made sarcastic jokes that I guess were funny to him and his friends but that hardly proves he wants Jews in an oven.

Shit, you are stupid as the work day is long.

I asked you where you got that the guy was a Nazi and you responded with a link that was titled referencing him setting up a militia web site.

It is not our fault you dont know what the fuck you are posting, dimwit.

I asked you where you got that the guy was a Nazi and you responded with a link that was titled referencing him setting up a militia web site.

Interesting...Lets go back

#NaziSympathizersLivesMatter
PRove the dude had Nazi sympathies....oh, wait you cant because you just make shit up and then pretend it is true like the good little commie that you are.

David Fry, Oregon occupier and ISIS sympathizer, uses government computer to run militia website

Birds of a feather
Militia does not equal Nazi, you stupid cum guzzling beoch

You asked for proof he was a Nazi Sympathizer and I put up the link. Your response was that Militia doesnt equal Nazi.

I know, thats why I didnt use the word Militia...I used the word NAZI

Nice game you're playing tho

PRove the dude had Nazi sympathies....oh, wait you cant because you just make shit up and then pretend it is true like the good little commie that you are.

David Fry, Oregon occupier and ISIS sympathizer, uses government computer to run militia website

Birds of a feather

You asked for proof he was a Nazi Sympathizer and I put up the link. Your response was that Militia doesnt equal Nazi.

You explained your claim of Nazism by posting a link that provided facts of militia activity.

You lose again, dickweed

Birds of a feather

You explained your claim of Nazism by posting a link that provided facts of militia activity.

You lose again, dickweed

What part of militia activity is this?

Mr. Fry’s social media history shows that he regularly posts anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi and homophobic comments.

And why is it not Nazi Sympathizing?

Birds of a feather

You lose again, dickweed

What part of militia activity is this?

Mr. Fry’s social media history shows that he regularly posts anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi and homophobic comments.

And why is it not Nazi Sympathizing?
Because he was joking, moron, and who is deciding what is antisemtic and proNazi anyway? Another libtard, thus proving nothing.

Forum List

Back