Complete, Unedited Video Of Joint FBI and OSP Operation, Jan 26

Yes I used the word but that doesnt mean words mean other words silly.

From the article: Mr. Fry’s social media history shows that he regularly posts anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi and homophobic comments.

Are you done defending this Nazi yet? Want to lie some more?

So you don't mean what you say & don't say what you mean??? Maybe you should be a politician

If you can find where I said Militia means Nazi you'd be winning.

nah I'm not that interested enough in the argument of who's right or wrong about Militia vs Nazi. I was just asking based on your comment Yes I used the word but that doesnt mean words mean other words silly. Then offered a suggestion of career choice.

Whatever.....either way I don't see how any of this whole running commentary of Fry and his political leanings has anything to do with the whole post. Of which to me was to inform the board of activities between Oregon protesters & law enforcement leading up to one guy getting shot, backed up with video surveillance of events unfolding at the time.

Why don't ya'll take it to another thread somewhere in the Flame Zone or Badlands or a school yard. Ya ever think not everyone wants to see these kind of arguments of who is right/who is wrong and each trying to best the other??? Especially when it's completely off topic at hand?? My eyes hurt for all this I see throughout the whole board. Sheesh

I'M A NAZI....JUST KIDDING HAHA
No...no, you werent.

If you can find where I said Militia means Nazi you'd be winning.
I asked you where you got that the guy was a Nazi and you responded with a link that was titled referencing him setting up a militia web site.

It is not our fault you dont know what the fuck you are posting, dimwit.

Interesting...Lets go back

What part of militia activity is this?

Mr. Fry’s social media history shows that he regularly posts anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi and homophobic comments.

And why is it not Nazi Sympathizing?

Because he was joking, moron, and who is deciding what is antisemtic and proNazi anyway? Another libtard, thus proving nothing.

I'M A NAZI....JUST KIDDING HAHA

Forum List

Back