Community that Matty Gaetz is attempting to pander to is "horrified"

Seems like it may not go according to lil Matty's plans there. A good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense...

Damn you're such a liar. They spoke to 5 commiecrats and 1 republican that had reservations about Gaetz. The other republicans supported Gaetz.

You say "a good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense", the video doesn't support that.

It is a little puzzling why if this stuff is true that he hasn't been indicted.
Maybe it's got something to do with his buddy there who is spilling the beans. Or getting the prostitutes to cooperate. It sounds like the website he was using was people who wanted to hook up, and the women wanted travel and high end dates, with the understanding there would be sex. Is that really the same as prostitution? I dunno. It sure happens enough, though it might not be openly admitted like that.

Don't know, I do know there are only 11 States where the age of consent is 18. But don't the commies contend that prostitution is a victimless crime?

Even when it involves tyke sex and snuff films involving illegal immigrant children?

I like snuff films any on Kodiak wintergreen long cut?

It's just one more way the Cartels make money.

I think you mean smut films not snuff films. Snuff is a tobacco product either snorted or pinched between the lip and gum. Lol

Your ignorance is showing, you might want to do a search on the term.

OK dumb fuck want Merriam, Websters or what fucking dictionary do you want here ass hole. Because you look at the dictionary and it says tobacco products or to kill or put out a candle.

The girl in the film is the candle. Which I’m sure you already knew but once you chose this path of dumb fuckery to go down are now looking for some kind of exit that doesn’t leave you looking like a total shit bag.

He snuff her out did he? Lol

That literally what it fucking means.

So a snuff film is a sex film huh. Hilarious

Well it sure the hell isn’t tobacco you retard.

Seems like it may not go according to lil Matty's plans there. A good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense...

Damn you're such a liar. They spoke to 5 commiecrats and 1 republican that had reservations about Gaetz. The other republicans supported Gaetz.

You say "a good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense", the video doesn't support that.

Maybe it's got something to do with his buddy there who is spilling the beans. Or getting the prostitutes to cooperate. It sounds like the website he was using was people who wanted to hook up, and the women wanted travel and high end dates, with the understanding there would be sex. Is that really the same as prostitution? I dunno. It sure happens enough, though it might not be openly admitted like that.

Don't know, I do know there are only 11 States where the age of consent is 18. But don't the commies contend that prostitution is a victimless crime?

Even when it involves tyke sex and snuff films involving illegal immigrant children?

I think you mean smut films not snuff films. Snuff is a tobacco product either snorted or pinched between the lip and gum. Lol

OK dumb fuck want Merriam, Websters or what fucking dictionary do you want here ass hole. Because you look at the dictionary and it says tobacco products or to kill or put out a candle.

The girl in the film is the candle. Which I’m sure you already knew but once you chose this path of dumb fuckery to go down are now looking for some kind of exit that doesn’t leave you looking like a total shit bag.

Lol, listen dumb fuck Gaetz is not accused of killing or snuffing out any one. He is accused of sex. The word for a sex film in smut films

I think you’re losing your shit at this point.

No show me the data source there buddy..what dictionary you using.lol. A snuff film must include murder. It can include sex but must include murder. Gaetz is not accused of murder.

Lol, listen dumb fuck Gaetz is not accused of killing or snuffing out any one. He is accused of sex. The word for a sex film in smut films

No show me the data source there buddy..what dictionary you using.lol. A snuff film must include murder. It can include sex but must include murder. Gaetz is not accused of murder.

He’s not even accused of making any film. WTF is wrong with you? You waltz in here and make stupid fucking posts, continually moving the goal post and basically acting like a fucking retard.

So you're using the link you criticized me for using?????????????????

Not only are you fucking ignorant, you're an ignorant fucking hypocrite.

So you're using the link you criticized me for using?????????????????

Not only are you fucking ignorant, you're an ignorant fucking hypocrite.

We can all now just put this idiot in the retarded group. I’m sure he’ll find friends there.

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as Congressional Pages.

Do you Democrats take your underaged boys to see and leave them with Dem politicians?

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as Congressional Pages.

Do you Democrats take your underaged boys to see and leave them with Dem politicians?

How many times do I have to say it? I'm NOT a Democrat, and I've never registered as a member of any political party.

How many times do I have to say it? I'm NOT a Democrat, and I've never registered as a member of any political party.

then get lost

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as a Congressional Page.

I'm sure all of them would have no problem leaving them with Matt Gaetz, or Roy Moore or even the orange one himself.............................alone.

Matt just cares about the future of young girls. Hey, they might even return home with spending money for the weekly trip to the mall.

whatever happened to democrat Icon anthony weiner and his huge package of ideas for young girls

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as a Congressional Page.

I'm sure all of them would have no problem leaving them with Matt Gaetz, or Roy Moore or even the orange one himself.............................alone.

Matt just cares about the future of young girls. Hey, they might even return home with spending money for the weekly trip to the mall.

whatever happened to democrat Icon anthony weiner and his huge package of ideas for young girls

I don't know. I suppose either one of us could google it to find out As for me, I don't distinguish between men who are Democrats or Republicans who prey on children of either gender since they're all low lifes as far as I'm concerned. Additionally, I would have no problem with summary judgement if and when it came down to evidence that was irrefutable.

Has Gaetz been found guilty of anything? I mean, this is America right? . . . innocent until proven guilty and all that legal stuff. Did I miss the trial?
Two weeks later and there are still no charges against Gaetz. Liberals must be bummed.

Forum List

Back