Community that Matty Gaetz is attempting to pander to is "horrified"

Seems like it may not go according to lil Matty's plans there. A good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense...

Damn you're such a liar. They spoke to 5 commiecrats and 1 republican that had reservations about Gaetz. The other republicans supported Gaetz.

You say "a good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense", the video doesn't support that.

Seems like it may not go according to lil Matty's plans there. A good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense...

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as Congressional Pages.

Last edited:

Damn you're such a liar. They spoke to 5 commiecrats and 1 republican that had reservations about Gaetz. The other republicans supported Gaetz.

You say "a good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense", the video doesn't support that.

It is a little puzzling why if this stuff is true that he hasn't been indicted.
Maybe it's got something to do with his buddy there who is spilling the beans. Or getting the prostitutes to cooperate. It sounds like the website he was using was people who wanted to hook up, and the women wanted travel and high end dates, with the understanding there would be sex. Is that really the same as prostitution? I dunno. It sure happens enough, though it might not be openly admitted like that.

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as a Congressional Page.

I'm sure all of them would have no problem leaving them with Matt Gaetz, or Roy Moore or even the orange one himself.............................alone.

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as a Congressional Page.

I'm sure all of them would have no problem leaving them with Matt Gaetz, or Roy Moore or even the orange one himself.............................alone.

Matt just cares about the future of young girls. Hey, they might even return home with spending money for the weekly trip to the mall.

Maybe it's got something to do with his buddy there who is spilling the beans. Or getting the prostitutes to cooperate. It sounds like the website he was using was people who wanted to hook up, and the women wanted travel and high end dates, with the understanding there would be sex. Is that really the same as prostitution? I dunno. It sure happens enough, though it might not be openly admitted like that.

Don't know, I do know there are only 11 States where the age of consent is 18. But don't the commies contend that prostitution is a victimless crime?

Matty is in such deep dodo even Trump is keeping his distance.

Don't know, I do know there are only 11 States where the age of consent is 18. But don't the commies contend that prostitution is a victimless crime?

Even when it involves tyke sex and snuff films involving illegal immigrant children?

Matt just cares about the future of young girls. Hey, they might even return home with spending money for the weekly trip to the mall.

The mall...where they'd meet Roy Moore.

Wouldn't know.....that's more the purvey of orange cultists since at least 2016.

Even when it involves tyke sex and snuff films involving illegal immigrant children?

Like all those that were "disappeared in 2019 and 2020, right? Very profitable for some orange cultists.

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as Congressional Pages.

If Trump approved, they'd line their daughters up and say to them "see you Monday, have a great weekend."

Like all those that were "disappeared in 2019 and 2020, right? Very profitable for some orange cultists.

You and the Dimm Party do have very peculiar tastes, to put it mildly.

If Matt Gaetz is found guilty like Anthony Weiner was then throw the book at him and bury him under jail because this nonsense shouldn’t be tolerated at all no matter their political affiliation!

If Matt Gaetz is found guilty like Anthony Weiner was then throw the book at him and bury him under jail because this nonsense shouldn’t be tolerated at all no matter their political affiliation!

If.........

Yes, if and until then I have nothing else to say about it but I bet if he is found guilty many of you on the Trump side of the ball will use anything and everything to excuse Gaetz...

Forum List

Back