Barr can still be held accountable

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If the memo that Jackson has ordered released reveals that Barr mislead or abused his power....he needs to be held accountable. The nation has suffered greatly under the incompetent leadership of the Loser in Chief....trump.

If the memo that Jackson has ordered released reveals that Barr mislead or abused his power....he needs to be held accountable. The nation has suffered greatly under the incompetent leadership of the Loser in Chief....trump.

I agree! However, I'm afraid AG Garland may let Barr slide. We'll see...

Why WOULDN'T he? Barr did the establishment's bidding. As for holding him accountable, be careful - MOST Trump supporters might agree with you and then you'd be suspect within your own tribe.

Oh, and BTW... it looks like legal action against everyone who dared help Trump in any way, is coming. If you think that isn't worthy of concern, you're simple-minded as well as hateful. What we are witnessing is the consolidation of power by a government entity that has no intention of EVER losing power again. If you think that's okay because you are sympathetic to their initial goals, wait a while... they'll get around to crushing YOU, eventually. Revolutions ALWAYS REMAIN HUNGRY.

He is no longer the Attorney General.

It is time for the TDS sufferers to move on.
They won't stop prosecuting anyone they believe helped Trump until they've rounded up enough to send the message that THEY are in control.

It would be fitting if he were held accountable in some way, but I do not see it happening. I suspect he knew the limits of his personally accountable actions and played right to the limit. A true UN-American sh#t, but probably the best lawyer, that dumb ass trump hired.

Barr and Trump often disagreed. I believe that if he made any unusual decisions that he would only do what was Constitutional. He went out of his way to do that with all else as I recollect. I'm betting he acted within the confines of the Constitution.

They won't stop prosecuting anyone they believe helped Trump until they've rounded up enough to send the message that THEY are in control.
Using an old GOP cry: Crimes need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The trump crime syndicate needs to be held accountable....including the Mafia Head himself.

It is absolutely 100% truth that...

Today's democrats have none...

Using an old GOP cry: Crimes need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The trump crime syndicate needs to be held accountable....including the Mafia Head himself.
Comey, McCabe, Clapper and Brennan all lied to Congress. None have been held accountable. Your selective justice system is a joke.

Why WOULDN'T he? Barr did the establishment's bidding. As for holding him accountable, be careful - MOST Trump supporters might agree with you and then you'd be suspect within your own tribe.

Move on, Jim. We had 4 years of Nancy Pelosi and the House beating the living tar out of President Trump using her power to do nothing but to trash him with false allegations that said more about her than it ever did about President Trump who did all he could to not only provide for the common defense, he did more for average black and brown citizens of color than Barack Obama who did little other than pass out free I phones. He did almost nothing to create new jobs in 8 years except for jobs that targeted growing big government yet bigger and along with the growth of government he grew inflation higher than any other president except Joe Biden may beat Obama out as Biden quadruples taxes that bankrupt people who have children before they graduate from high school and cannot get a job either.

I can't wait until the GOP actually gets someone with balls in the USAG position and goes after every Democrat in office today.

What about O and his minions for spying on an opposing party’s political campaign?

What about O and his minions for spying on an opposing party’s political campaign?
Dude, they don't care about that shit. They think it is reasonable and moral to spy on the opposition while making it illegal to spy on them.

Here, let illustrate.

progressive.jpg

It seems Barr came up with the conclusion and then he had to build a narrative to justify the conclusion. We will need to see the secret memo to find it that is true.

Forum List

Back