Community that Matty Gaetz is attempting to pander to is "horrified"

Seems like it may not go according to lil Matty's plans there. A good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense...

Damn you're such a liar. They spoke to 5 commiecrats and 1 republican that had reservations about Gaetz. The other republicans supported Gaetz.

You say "a good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense", the video doesn't support that.

It is a little puzzling why if this stuff is true that he hasn't been indicted.
Maybe it's got something to do with his buddy there who is spilling the beans. Or getting the prostitutes to cooperate. It sounds like the website he was using was people who wanted to hook up, and the women wanted travel and high end dates, with the understanding there would be sex. Is that really the same as prostitution? I dunno. It sure happens enough, though it might not be openly admitted like that.

Don't know, I do know there are only 11 States where the age of consent is 18. But don't the commies contend that prostitution is a victimless crime?

Even when it involves tyke sex and snuff films involving illegal immigrant children?

I like snuff films any on Kodiak wintergreen long cut?

It's just one more way the Cartels make money.

I think you mean smut films not snuff films. Snuff is a tobacco product either snorted or pinched between the lip and gum. Lol

Your ignorance is showing, you might want to do a search on the term.

OK dumb fuck want Merriam, Websters or what fucking dictionary do you want here ass hole. Because you look at the dictionary and it says tobacco products or to kill or put out a candle.

Still ignorant I see. Maybe this will aid is solving that condition.

Wikipedia. Lol. Better than Websters, Oxford or Miriam. Ok . I see. Falls under films about killing. Matt Gaetz is now being accused of homicides I see. Lol. Falls under to kill. Hilarious. Does not fit with context of the discussion now does it dumb fuck. Seeing how this idiot is accused of sex with minors smut is the correct term now isn't it dumb fuck. At least now you are a little less ignorant.

Seems like it may not go according to lil Matty's plans there. A good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense...

Uh . . er . . er . .
. . . excuse me . . . :hhello:

Has Gaetz been found guilty of anything? I mean, this is America right? . . . innocent until proven guilty and all that legal stuff. Did I miss the trial?

Oh. I see. MarkATL is just a another shitstain lowlife like all other liberals are, smearing people who have achieved far more in life than his punk ass ever will.

Thanks for the clarification.

I notice that while republican politicos are mostly in deep shit and worried about going to prison, the democrats plug along trying to make America a better place for all, which is something republicans would never even think of doing . Hey, what if this Matt Gaetz and trump get to be room mates in the same prison? It would save money on plane fare for usmb right wingers when they go a visiting their heroes.
JFK made one sentence in his Inauguration address that we all heard....What you can do for your country not what your country can do for you. So when you say Repubs not making America better, what exactly do you mean? Cities are treading water at best.... year after year. Biden is paying them off for their massive losses with much of it due to their own authoritarian ways. 6.1 trillion dollars up to now projected to be printed. And it may go up to over 17 trillion dollars at some point.

Damn you're such a liar. They spoke to 5 commiecrats and 1 republican that had reservations about Gaetz. The other republicans supported Gaetz.

You say "a good bit of his constituents in the deep red part are seeing through his nonsense", the video doesn't support that.

Maybe it's got something to do with his buddy there who is spilling the beans. Or getting the prostitutes to cooperate. It sounds like the website he was using was people who wanted to hook up, and the women wanted travel and high end dates, with the understanding there would be sex. Is that really the same as prostitution? I dunno. It sure happens enough, though it might not be openly admitted like that.

Don't know, I do know there are only 11 States where the age of consent is 18. But don't the commies contend that prostitution is a victimless crime?

Even when it involves tyke sex and snuff films involving illegal immigrant children?

I think you mean smut films not snuff films. Snuff is a tobacco product either snorted or pinched between the lip and gum. Lol

OK dumb fuck want Merriam, Websters or what fucking dictionary do you want here ass hole. Because you look at the dictionary and it says tobacco products or to kill or put out a candle.

Wikipedia. Lol. Better than Websters, Oxford or Miriam. Ok . I see.

FOAD troll.

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as Congressional Pages.

Since there’s about a 1% chance any of this Matt shit is true that’s probably a better bet than having her meet Biden with a 100% chance she will get creeped on.

FOAD troll.

I get it you just don't understand context nor the English language. Lol So ya get huffy and cry. Hilarious!

Hey conservatives, if you really believe that Rep Gaetz is a good guy, feel free to bring your underage daughters to see Matt. Perhaps he may take an interest in their future as Congressional Pages.

Since there’s about a 1% chance any of this Matt shit is true that’s probably a better bet than having her meet Biden with a 100% chance she will get creeped on.

1 chance out of 100, huh? Perhaps I could believe that if Gaetz was a more humble and and matter-of-fact and down-to-Earth man, but he's one hell of an arrogant bastard instead. That leads me to believe that there's more than a modicum of truth to the charges. He reminds me of the guys I've known in life who think they can talk themselves out of any jam, even the ones of their own making.

FOAD troll.

I get it you just don't understand context nor the English language. Lol So ya get huffy and cry. Hilarious!

Your ignorance is showing again.

CNN-1.png

The girl in the film is the candle. Which I’m sure you already knew but once you chose this path of dumb fuckery to go down are now looking for some kind of exit that doesn’t leave you looking like a total shit bag.

1 chance out of 100, huh? Perhaps I could believe that if Gaetz was a more humble and and matter-of-fact and down-to-Earth man, but he's one hell of an arrogant bastard instead. That leads me to believe that there's more than a modicum of truth to the charges. He reminds me of the guys I've known in life who think they can talk themselves out of any jam, even the ones of their own making.

Defending yourself from accusations is guilt. It’s how you people work. You’re the type that would float witches to see if the drowned as innocence.

FOAD troll.

Your ignorance is showing again.

Lol. Poor huffy dumb fuck. Hilarious

The girl in the film is the candle. Which I’m sure you already knew but once you chose this path of dumb fuckery to go down are now looking for some kind of exit that doesn’t leave you looking like a total shit bag.

He snuff her out did he? Lol

Lol, listen dumb fuck Gaetz is not accused of killing or snuffing out any one. He is accused of sex. The word for a sex film in smut films

Defending yourself from accusations is guilt. It’s how you people work. You’re the type that would float witches to see if the drowned as innocence.

You show me an arrogant bastard, and I will show you a man who thinks the rules don't apply to him.

Uh . . er . . er . .
. . . excuse me . . . :hhello:

Has Gaetz been found guilty of anything? I mean, this is America right? . . . innocent until proven guilty and all that legal stuff. Did I miss the trial?

Oh. I see. MarkATL is just a another shitstain lowlife like all other liberals are, smearing people who have achieved far more in life than his punk ass ever will.

Thanks for the clarification.
Remember "lock, her, up!?"

What has Matt "Daddy! Daddy! Please help me daddy!" Gaetz done to deserve or even earn the position he was gifted with?

That literally what it fucking means.

That literally what it fucking means.

So a snuff film is a sex film huh. Hilarious

Lol, listen dumb fuck Gaetz is not accused of killing or snuffing out any one. He is accused of sex. The word for a sex film in smut films

I think you’re losing your shit at this point.

Forum List

Back