Coming to a Red State near you....

No your prejudice has weaken your credibility
Yes, I am prejudiced against the voters who gave us Trump, by far the worst President in our history!

Here is why.

Politico reports, "John Eastman, the attorney who developed Donald Trump’s last-ditch strategy to seize a second term, said in court Monday that he had his phone seized by federal agents last week."

“The federal agents identified themselves as FBI agents, but they appeared to be executing a warrant issued at the behest of the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General,” Eastman’s lawyer, Charles Burnham, wrote.

Politico continued, "A legal adviser to Trump’s campaign, Eastman has been a central figure in the Capitol riot committee’s case that the former president attempted to block the peaceful transfer of power on Jan. 6, 2021. A federal judge in California has previously ruled that Eastman and Trump “likely” entered a criminal conspiracy to obstruct the counting of electoral votes on Jan. 6.

"Last week, subpoenas were served on a slew of those false electors, including at least three state Republican Party chairs. Investigators also searched the Lorton, Va., home of former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, another critical player in Trump’s efforts."

The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol on Monday abruptly scheduled a hearing for Tuesday afternoon to hear what the panel called “recently obtained evidence” and take witness testimony, a surprise move that touched off a wave of speculation about a potentially explosive revelation," every major news outlet in the country.

It is beginning to look like the DOJ is closing in on Trump, the leader of the Republican Party, and the leader of the attempt to overthrow our elected government.

No response is expected from Trump Republicans. They seemed to have crawled under a rock.

Sandy Shanks said:

Grassroots Republicans have no idea what is going on. They avoid respected news sources and are not fans of reality.

So, you are saying respected news sources provide misinformation, but you can't describe what the misinformation is. Nor can you tell us what respected news sources get wrong.

All of which renders your statement completely meaningless.
So you are trying to say your side gets it's news from "respected" sources? LOL!

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
Really? You never heard of Brown V board of education? No rights were taken away and you know it phony-e-baloney, you just need go to a state where it is legal. You want it legal in all states? Then get of your can, and make it legal in YOUR state! We all understand you want to be a bunch of lazy Leftists, control Washington, and have them mandate it for you.

I personally, have no problem with your stance. You just have to convince people in all the states to accept it. If you believe your position is weak, I can understand why you want the feds to dictate the policy. That is a sad state of affairs, it really is!

Yes, I am prejudiced against the voters who gave us Trump, by far the worst President in our history!

Here is why.

Politico reports, "John Eastman, the attorney who developed Donald Trump’s last-ditch strategy to seize a second term, said in court Monday that he had his phone seized by federal agents last week."

“The federal agents identified themselves as FBI agents, but they appeared to be executing a warrant issued at the behest of the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General,” Eastman’s lawyer, Charles Burnham, wrote.

Politico continued, "A legal adviser to Trump’s campaign, Eastman has been a central figure in the Capitol riot committee’s case that the former president attempted to block the peaceful transfer of power on Jan. 6, 2021. A federal judge in California has previously ruled that Eastman and Trump “likely” entered a criminal conspiracy to obstruct the counting of electoral votes on Jan. 6.

"Last week, subpoenas were served on a slew of those false electors, including at least three state Republican Party chairs. Investigators also searched the Lorton, Va., home of former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, another critical player in Trump’s efforts."

The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol on Monday abruptly scheduled a hearing for Tuesday afternoon to hear what the panel called “recently obtained evidence” and take witness testimony, a surprise move that touched off a wave of speculation about a potentially explosive revelation," every major news outlet in the country.

It is beginning to look like the DOJ is closing in on Trump, the leader of the Republican Party, and the leader of the attempt to overthrow our elected government.

No response is expected from Trump Republicans. They seemed to have crawled under a rock.

They had more than enough time to investigate Trump it has been nearly 2 1/2 years!

Still waiting for the DOJ to indict him.

Waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting.........

What is stopping them?

I agree actually. We need a new amendment to the Bill of Rights for privacy and bodily autonomy.
I assume that autonomy applies to the baby as well, right?

The baby has a right to privacy of his/ her skull which means nobody can shove scissors into it and scramble a baby’s brain for convenience, right?

Prior to this court, it was very rare, can only think of one. Precedence and case law is supposed to matter. This court is engaged in a partisan dismantling of past decisions the right simply doesn’t agree with. This is the ONLY time a Constitutional civil right was recognized and 50 years later taken away.

But, since they set this precedent, than that when the court makeup changes…this can overruled along with others like the recent gun one, Heller, Citizens United.
Owning slaves was a right for far longer.

I guess you want to go back to that, right?

I just noticed your ridiculous signature lines. Veggie Joe has a whole lot more going for himself mentally that you do, Fuck Boi.

Still no job for you. How stupid to you have to be not to have a job in this job market?
Yet Nostra is far above idiots like you and Coyote on the intelligence scale you Nazi. You people want abortion right to the moment of birth. No go. Of course you goofs think SCOTUS made abortion illegal so your intelligence level is laughable to begin with.

Well we feel the same about you and the veggie in office now.

OH WELL.

iu

There are very rare cases where the woman's life is in danger, or the fetus has died where they are necessary. When needed, these abortions are desperately needed. No one carries a baby this far and then "changes their mind".
Then the Blue states should ban later term abortion with medical exceptions. For the life of the mother or baby has issues.

Since THEY WILL NEVER USE IT FOR OTHER REASONS.................shouldn't be a problem huh.

if you watch Trumps latest rally in Illionois, he can barely make complete sentences and blurs his speech.
He's already said he probably will not run. He's too old. He's out trying to get more elected next cycle.

He is old........and is wearing down. I've already said who my choice is if she runs. Kristi Noem.

Forum List

Back