Coming to a Red State near you....

I’m not a lawyer.
And yet you started this thread with this:

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.

youre not a biologist and youre commenting on women,,

you made a comment about case law and precedent so you must have stayed in a holiday inn last night and just think youre a lawyer,,
Your lack of a professional position doesn’t seem to have shut your mouth on a wide range of topics, including women. Nice try though.

Your lack of a professional position doesn’t seem to have shut your mouth on a wide range of topics, including women. Nice try though.
I wasnt commenting on anything,,,

so why did you comment about case laws and precedent if youre not a lawyer??

I wasnt commenting on anything,,,

so why did you comment about case laws and precedent if youre not a lawyer??
Same reason you comment about women when you are neither a woman nor a biologist.

A lot of articles refer to case law and precedent, and while they might refer to specific examples I don’t know them off the top of my head, but I read about it. Most of what all us (you included) provide is our opinions on things we aren’t experts in. If that is a problem for you, take it up in the FZ. :dunno:

I’d rather not derail the thread, the topic isn’t about me.

Same reason you comment about women when you are neither a woman nor a biologist.

A lot of articles refer to case law and precedent, and while they might refer to specific examples I don’t know them off the top of my head, but I read about it. Most of what all us (you included) provide is our opinions on things we aren’t experts in. If that is a problem for you, take it up in the FZ. :dunno:

I comment about abortion not women,, but I dont need to be a biologist to now what one is and to have some understanding of them to have logical discussions about them,,

as for the topic, your claim in the OP was something about setting precedent,, if youre not a lawyer what could you know about precedent in the first place,,

seems like youre just parroting what youre feed from your media overlords,,,

OH,, abortion never has been a right and why it got kicked back to the states,,

I comment about abortion not women,, but I dont need to be a biologist to now what one is and to have some understanding of them to have logical discussions about them,,

as for the topic, your claim in the OP was something about setting precedent,, if youre not a lawyer what could you know about precedent in the first place,,

seems like youre just parroting what youre feed from your media overlords,,,
Same way you “know” about abortion…or climate change (doubt you’re a scientist so are you just parroting your media feed?).

Going back topic, it is setting a precedent. I can’t think of any other SCOTUS ruling that took away a previously recognized Constitutional right.

OH,, abortion never has been a right and why it got kicked back to the states,,
In your opinion (doubt you are a lawyer either).

Same way you “know” about abortion…or climate change (doubt you’re a scientist so are you just parroting your media feed?).

Going back topic, it is setting a precedent. I can’t think of any other SCOTUS ruling that took away a previously recognized Constitutional right.

In your opinion (doubt you are a lawyer either).
you bet your sorry ass it sets a precedent,, abortion isnt and has never been a right,, even RBG said it had problems,,

I went back and read your link in the OP and I call bullshit,, you fucking lefties lie so much nothing you say will ever be believed

Good to know you will never comment on Trump again, ya know since you aren't a man.

you bet your sorry ass it sets a precedent,, abortion isnt and has never been a right,, even RBG said it had problems,,

It was recognized as a right by the Supreme Court 50 years. Your opinion is irrelevant.

That right was taken away by the Supreme Court this past week.

Those are just simple facts.

I went back and read your link in the OP and I call bullshit,, you fucking lefties lie so much nothing you say will ever be believed
:lol:

Of course you aren’t. It doesn’t affect you.
Oh here we go. More man bashing. Feminism. Now CHANT WE WANT TO KILL BABIES.

You know Late Term is WRONG. and Blue shit hole states are making sure THAT IS LEGAL NOW. Well it already was as the decision doesn't effect them. but .........They are PROUD OF IT.

Forum List

Back