Coming to a Red State near you....

Sorry. Can't get passed the "pregnant people" in the title. Can't be worth reading if they don't know that pregnancy is a condition that only happens to females. And no, this is not "good for women". Btw, the court did not "take" a constitutional right. Even RGB knew that Roe couldn't pass muster. Now is the time to fight for bodily autonomy for ALL people. We shouldn't have government and/or insurance bureaucrats deciding what our medical treatments can be.
abortion isnt a medical treatment,, its the killing of an unborn person,,

Sorry. Can't get passed the "pregnant people" in the title. Can't be worth reading if they don't know that pregnancy is a condition that only happens to females. And no, this is not "good for women". Btw, the court did not "take" a constitutional right. Even RGB knew that Roe couldn't pass muster. Now is the time to fight for bodily autonomy for ALL people. We shouldn't have government and/or insurance bureaucrats deciding what our medical treatments can be.
So females aren’t people?

This isn’t a trannie thread.

The court recognized a Constitutional right 50 years ago. Flawed or not, it was recognized and was a right. Now it removed a right. A precedent.

The court recognized a Constitutional right 50 years ago. Flawed or not, it was recognized and was a right. Now it removed a right. A precedent.
Americans once had the right to own slaves. Apparently you think we should still have that right cuz it was there for a long time.

based on the content of your OP it sure looks like a trannie thread,,,

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.

Coming to a Red State near you....​

Personal accountability and responsible sex being had….HOW TERRIBLE!

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, this Supreme Court ruled that there is no right for this written in the Constitution. Funny how the left always wants to frame this as a women's rights issue but don't seem to give a shit about a human being's right to life and not be murdered. I'm curious though, do you believe that the Supreme Court can overrule one of their own past decisions? Think before you answer.

I know of a lot of rural farmers who are well educated because they have to in order to succeed in the modern farming business.

Maybe if you dial down your prejudice.......
I have no doubt that farmers know a great deal about farming.

However, they appear to be uninformed when it comes to events beyond their farm. The lack of response from Trump Republicans concerning the activities of their party indicates that.

Check out posts 327 and 529. There was little or no reaction from Trump Republicans who are predominantly from rural counties, although one Republican agreed that government control of pregnancies caused by the Court's religious views was exactly what Republicans wanted.

From IM2, "True. Because the very thing their media tells them that liberals want to do was done by the supreme court they wanted.

I rest my case.

These same people whining about "bodily autonomy" are the same ones who forced millions of women, many of them pregnant, to take an experimental medical procedure, or lose their jobs, homes, and children.

Fuck those hypocrites.

I have no doubt that farmers know a great deal about farming.

However, they appear to be uninformed when it comes to events beyond their farm. The lack of response from Trump Republicans concerning the activities of their party indicates that.

Check out posts 327 and 529. There was little or no reaction from Trump Republicans who are predominantly from rural counties, although one Republican agreed that government control of pregnancies caused by the Court's religious views was exactly what Republicans wanted.

From IM2, "True. Because the very thing their media tells them that liberals want to do was done by the supreme court they wanted.

I rest my case.

No your prejudice has weaken your credibility, I have already exposed one of them.

Now as an INDEPENDENT free thinker I have numerous times supported abortion rights right here in the forum and made a compromise proposal like this:

Abortion to 16 weeks then none after that with exceptions of Health of Mother and disease/deformities.

Partial and after birth is murder.

Sorry bout that,

1. Baby Butchers gonna butcher.
2. Its insanity what they do.
3. And they are not embarrassed.
4. They want to butcher and eat.
5. I heard some libtard bragging how he loved killing babies, on the Supreme Court steps.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Baby Butchers gonna butcher.
2. Its insanity what they do.
3. And they are not embarrassed.
4. They want to butcher and eat.
5. I heard some libtard bragging how he loved killing babies, on the Supreme Court steps.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sandy Shanks said:

Grassroots Republicans have no idea what is going on. They avoid respected news sources and are not fans of reality.

We avoid biased news sources run by liberals.
So, you are saying respected news sources provide misinformation, but you can't describe what the misinformation is. Nor can you tell us what respected news sources get wrong.

All of which renders your statement completely meaningless.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You think the Founders put that business in about "well regulated militias" just for the fun of it????? There was a purpose to the right, and absent the need for militias, the Second Amendment should have ended in 1903, when "well regulated militias" were replaced with National Guards.
Hey dummy, the militia is made up of the private citizens. Too bad that unlike you, we don’t take away people's rights that are enshrined in the Constitution. That’s your dictator that you worship.

Forum List

Back