Comer and Jordan demand that Hunter actually appear. His lawyers ask for something else

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I haven't finished reading this but I definitely will.

No one is above the law, even the president (or his son)

(That's a quote from the libtards.

Bad elections have consequences)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comer and Jordan? And does Jordan believe people have to appear?

Jordan himself refused to cooperate with the House January 6 committee, despite being served with a subpoena.

What is with you? You post things you either haven't read or fake your way around it.

What is with you? You post things you either haven't read or fake your way around it.
what is it with you?

you post NON-responses.

ho hum... you must bore the hell out of your family and spouse and just whomever

A House Subpoena is practically worthless after Jordan and Trump sycophant's refused to appear when subpoenaed . All they can do is take it court and let a judge decide.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comer and Jordan? And does Jordan believe people have to appear?

Jordan himself refused to cooperate with the House January 6 committee, despite being served with a subpoena.

Did the Dim controlled house seek to compel his attendance?

No?

So, apparently his refusal was deliberately not put to the test. Maybe because he was a sitting member of Congress?

Hunter isn’t.

It’s all silly anyway. If he hired any competent lawyer, Hunter would certainly be advised and counseled all about his right to remain silent.

If Hunter Biden has nothing to hide he should be eager to testify and clear his name.

A House Subpoena is practically worthless after Jordan and Trump sycophant's refused to appear when subpoenaed . All they can do is take it court and let a judge decide.
Bannon and Navarro would likely disagree

Not surprised xiden is trying to wiggly out of it. Hold him in contempt of he bucks at it

Instead of a bottle of water in front of him when he testifies, Hunter will have a nice pile of crack rocks.

Forum List

Back