Columnist Warns: ‘You Ain’t Seen Anything Yet’; Democrat Party Has ‘No Intention of Accepting’ 2nd Trump Term

2020 Democratic Party llr.jpg

Unlike the civil war we'll make a clean sweep of the red states Send your loved ones out of the country ,

Sure you will sweetcheeks. You clowns can't even throw a molotov cocktail without setting your stupid asses on fire.

Seems like right wing "columnists" are always warning you about things that never really happen. Seems like you would get a clue by now.

The columnist in the link is left wing you stupid sob.

Bring it soy boy, you won't but if you tried you'd get hurt.

You know it so stop pretending you're a hard ass
I think the Columnist is right and it's a huge part of a very violent coming Civil War. :smoke:

:Boom2:Antifa and BLM
STFU You are too cowardly and lazy to to have a civil war just like the rest of the right. Every one of you fantasy confederates imagines yourselves the general that watches on TV while someone else does the fighting and dying.
We'll invite China into your red states When they're through with you they'll make bb q ribs

More and more I am looking forward to seeing you on TV, on fire.

I can't believe anyone ,outside of a few groups like white supremacists,Qanon ,KKK could be happy enough with this trump pos's performance so far as to give him 4 more years

From Tom Paine
There are a lot of people I respect personally, people who have expertise and good judgement or just are really decent human beings — many of them are politically miles away from my own views. I really think we should all feel this way. Life is complex. Being “politically correct” is not really the most thing about most of us.

Capt. Sully proved he was a person unusually worthy of respect and admiration. Not just because of his expertise as a pilot; still less because he was an Air Force veteran. He was personally courageous, utterly responsible under immense pressure, putting his passengers lives ahead of his own, and afterwards facing fame, and then bureaucratic carping and criticism with grace.

Politically his views are very different than my own — he voted Republican most of his life. Working and living in NY and NJ he got to see Donald Trump up close. He may even still have voted for him in 2016 — he did not mention how he voted in 2016 so far as I know.

What is clear is that his criticisms of Trump now are mostly personal. He didn’t speak primarily of Trump’s tax policy or foreign policy. He was judging the President for his character and conduct in the White House as early as 2018, and finding them wanting.

Character is not always important in judging a person’s ability to do a job. But I agree with Capt. Sully that the job of leader of our nation requires at least a minimum of integrity and character. Perhaps it would not be so important if our leader were not so narcissistic and infantile, but rather a team player. Unfortunately, Donald Trump is not a team player but a raging egoist, and he utterly fails the character test. He is bringing out the worst aspects in our national character as well.

The Democrats say the only way there will be peace is if biden wins in a landslide, otherwise they aim to fight.
What Democrat said that ? Please provide context and source

Hillary said that Biden should not concede under any circumstances.

But that was Washington Compost IIRC.
I think the days where Communist Democrats concede Presidential Elections are over for good. :smoke:
Communist Democrats? How fucking stupid!! And it is T-rump who is talking about not conceding. What the fuck is wrong with you people ? Very dangerous rhetoric !!

If you think AOC is not a communist you need a new brain. There are plenty of communist democrats - and some frankly are even worse.
You must have some documentation that she advocates the abolishment of all private property, and government take over off all means of production, and the total confiscation of wealth from all but the party elites.

The Democrats say the only way there will be peace is if biden wins in a landslide, otherwise they aim to fight.

Link to Hillary's statement that Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstance because "eventually" he will win:

Link to WaPo article by leftist law professor Rosa Brooks about continuing riots unless Biden wins in a landslide:

"A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power. Every other scenario we looked at involved street-level violence and political crisis."

Jesus people, do your own research. It literally took 30 seconds to find both of these

Last edited:

Link to Hillary's statement that Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstance because "eventually" he will win:

Link to WaPo article by leftist law professor Rosa Brooks about continuing riots unless Biden wins in a landslide:

"A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power. Every other scenario we looked at involved street-level violence and political crisis."

Jesus people, do your own research. It literally took 30 seconds to find both of these
Ya silly goose! Did you actually listen to what Secretary Clinton was saying? I think not. She said that Biden should not concede on the day of the election, or until all ballots are counted. You lying dogs make it out to mean that she is advocating an insurrection of some sort. I doubt if you listened to the commentary either. They point out that she has not proposed ANYTHING that Trump himself has not threatened to do.

Then there is this Rosa Brooks bovine excrement that you posted. She is not calling for violence. She and others are warning that it will likely happen . You lie again! Her group, the Transition Integrity Project is-among other things-calling for peaceful demonstration WHEN Trump tries to steel or disrupt the election. This is what they are actually about:

When Trump wins in a landslide , The Dem rioting will stop one way or another , through armed militia or national guard.:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:

Talk about projection.
Trump has actually stated that he may not accept the results of the election.
No he hasn't, douchebag.

TRUMP: You don’t know until you see. It depends. I think mail-in voting is going to rig the election. I really do.

WALLACE: Are you suggesting that you might not accept the results of the election?
TRUMP: No. I have to see. Look, Hillary Clinton asked me the same thing.
WALLACE: No, I asked you the same thing at the debate.
TAPE: Presidential Debate, October 19, 2016

WALLACE: There is a tradition in this country — in fact, one of the prides of this country — is the peaceful transition of power and that no matter how hard-fought a campaign is, that at the end of the campaign that the loser concedes to the winner. Not saying that you’re necessarily going to be the loser or the winner, but that the loser concedes to the winner and that the country comes together in part for the good of the country. Are you saying you’re not prepared now to commit to that principle?

TRUMP: What I’m saying is that I will tell you at the time. I’ll keep you in suspense. OK?

I wouldn't "commit to that principle" either if the other side were shown to be cheating bastards.

In fact, I would do whatever was within my power to prevent any transfer of power.

Forum List

Back