AG Barr drops the hammer on mail-in voting .

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Whiny Wolf Blitzer tries to argue the case for the Democrats and William Barr, calmly as usual, puts him in his place. This is about as testy as I've seen him get actually.

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

A MUST WATCH video about the insanity of universal mail in ballots. AG Barr destroys CNN!

Last edited:
After being asked about Chatham’s account, Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, said in a statement: “Prior to his interview, the Attorney General was provided a memo prepared within the Department that contained an inaccurate summary about the case which he relied upon when using the case as an example.”

After being asked about Chatham’s account, Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, said in a statement: “Prior to his interview, the Attorney General was provided a memo prepared within the Department that contained an inaccurate summary about the case which he relied upon when using the case as an example.”

WaPo always right there on top of it

aren't they ?

WaPo always right there on top of it

aren't they ?
trying to improve their reputation?

It's ridiculous how many Leftist actually believe mail in ballots are the same as absentee ballots.
Nor do they understand what the difference is.
So why don't you explain it? How does Trump vote, absentee or by mail?
This is about not trusting you. No matter what you say.
I didn't say anything, I asked a question. What's the difference between absentee and vote by mail? Does trump vote by mail or does he vote absentee?

Whiny Wolf Blitzer tries to argue the case for the Democrats and William Barr, calmly as usual, puts him in his place. This is about as testy as I've seen him get actually.

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

A MUST WATCH video about the insanity of universal mail in ballots. AG Barr destroys CNN!

There is a reason almost every free nation has outlawed it in their countries...

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

Yup, it's clear democrats only want the mail in vote to commit fraud.

Yup, it's clear democrats only want the mail in vote to commit fraud.
I think it is worst that just Fraud.

Keep in mind B. Hussein's mentor, Bill Ayers' goal was to start an all out race war in this Country.

I think starting an All Out War is their goal.

Any normal thinking person knows that is where this will end up if a few weeks after Trump's historical Landslide victory, the Democrats claim they have finally counted enough mail in ballots to unseat the President.

Forum List

Back