Columnist Warns: ‘You Ain’t Seen Anything Yet’; Democrat Party Has ‘No Intention of Accepting’ 2nd Trump Term

The Democrats say the only way there will be peace is if biden wins in a landslide, otherwise they aim to fight.
What Democrat said that ? Please provide context and source

Hillary said that Biden should not concede under any circumstances.

But that was Washington Compost IIRC.
I think the days where Communist Democrats concede Presidential Elections are over for good. :smoke:

We may have to do this election twice so as to not be frauded by democrats and their fraud in scam.

The Democrats say the only way there will be peace is if biden wins in a landslide, otherwise they aim to fight.

I think the days where Communist Democrats concede Presidential Elections are over for good. :smoke:

We may have to do this election twice so as to not be frauded by democrats and their fraud in scam.
I think President Trump wins reelection outright on November 3rd and it doesn't matter if the Communist Democrats concede or not. :smoke:

I think President Trump wins reelection outright on November 3rd and it doesn't matter if the Communist Democrats concede or not. :smoke:

If they don't concede it will be once again shown why 2A is in the books.

Can you document that, in context?

I don't have the article here now. I think there was a thread. Maybe it was covered here.

If they don't concede it will be once again shown why 2A is in the books.

Communist Democrats? How fucking stupid!! And it is T-rump who is talking about not conceding. What the fuck is wrong with you people ? Very dangerous rhetoric !!

Can you document that, in context?

I don't have the article here now. I think there was a thread. Maybe it was covered here.

Thank you for admitting that you just pulled that out of your pie hole.

Communist Democrats? How fucking stupid!! And it is T-rump who is talking about not conceding. What the fuck is wrong with you people ? Very dangerous rhetoric !!

If you think AOC is not a communist you need a new brain. There are plenty of communist democrats - and some frankly are even worse.

No one is going to win outright in 11.3 Haven't you been paying attention?

118884684_10214544200878207_4616943504234261955_n.jpg

Lock up who? For what? You people are fascists ! You want to jail political opponents like dictators do, And you have the fucking nerve to call yourselves patriots who love America and the constitution. You make me sick!
Criminals are not "political opponents", ding dong.

Talk about projection.
Trump has actually stated that he may not accept the results of the election.
Trump is a dead man walking
That sounds like a threat the Secret Service would like to know about.
Hadit You crack me up
All the dems need to do is count and recount, and recount, and recount the mail-in ballots until they come up with their candidate winning.
When the recounts start happening, it always goes in favor of the democrats, and that's as true as the Sun rising tomorrow.
Kat Harris stopped the recount in Fla handing the presidency to GWB Wonder how those many parents of the dead in Iraq felt about that The war based on BS
She stopped the recounts because Florida law didn’t allow recounts of specific counties. The democrats only wanted the heavily democratic counties recounted. The SCOTUS supported her decision. The recount done by news organizations after the dust settled showed Bush as the clear winner.

Forum List

Back