Colorado baker told to bake that cake

Then why did the Supreme Court make same sex marriage (and not homosexual same sex marriage) legal Einstein.

Look at the license application. Nope, no reference to sexuality.

And, no reference to romance.

Like I said, you can’t make this 💩 up, only the geniuses on that Supreme Court could.

And, why the bigotry?
Run along moron. I've no time for a person who has no knowledge of the meaning of words and refuses to learn. You are a product of the liberal public education system.

There’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma mandating hatred of those gay or transgender.

Indeed, there are Christian denominations with gay clergy and that accommodate gay and transgender members – the notion that being gay or transgender is somehow ‘un-Christian’ or a ‘sin’ is a contrivance of the bigoted Christian right.

Consequently, there’s nothing ‘wrong’ with Christians accommodating gay and transgender patrons, no Christian doctrine or dogma is being ‘violated,’ no religious liberty ‘lost.’

Run along moron. I've no time for a person who has no knowledge of the meaning of words and refuses to learn. You are a product of the liberal public education system.

Just admit defeat and walk away like a man. You’re embarrassing yourself

What the bigots don't get is they're attacking real people. Real people with real rights and constitutional protections. We can prove that trans people are real and there's enough science to support the biological reality of who they're and their mental needs to live their lives....What do you have? Oh'yesss, your islamic style bitching about some unproven sky fairly that you can't prove to attack the human rights of millions of people that do nothing to you.

There’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma mandating hatred of those gay or transgender.

Indeed, there are Christian denominations with gay clergy and that accommodate gay and transgender members – the notion that being gay or transgender is somehow ‘un-Christian’ or a ‘sin’ is a contrivance of the bigoted Christian right.

Consequently, there’s nothing ‘wrong’ with Christians accommodating gay and transgender patrons, no Christian doctrine or dogma is being ‘violated,’ no religious liberty ‘lost.’

Bullshit and that's the only response you'll get drive by jackwad. You blabber and when confronted get limp.... everytime

There is nothing wrong with Christians choosing not to either as long as it's within the law.

Kind of like your obvious bigotry and hate toward white people that you exhibit daily?
It’s reprehensible and wrong to discriminate against anyone, including gay and transgender Americans.

That rightists defend discriminating against gay and transgender Americans renders conservatives that much more reprehensible and wrong.

His defence is the ridiculous religous freedom one that he used to deny a gay couple a cake a few yesrs ago. What does the bible say about trannys ?

It seems that a common link in these bigot cases is well funded extremist laawyers. These bigots never refuse cakes for adulterers or criminals or people who eat shellfish.

They make me sick to my stomach.
Did you eat the cake or are you saving it?

It’s reprehensible and wrong to discriminate against anyone, including gay and transgender Americans.

That rightists defend discriminating against gay and transgender Americans renders conservatives that much more reprehensible and wrong.

Demanding a business to provide a good or service in which it has never provided before, regardless of sexuality, is disregarding reality.

Some of the arguments on this thread are going to leave the US with a shortage of straw.
Its just people who hate trannies and gays trying to find a reason they should not be treated as people.
Pathetic and yet hilarious.
Deeply held religious beliefs are no joke.. But you seem to think they are. Our constitution stops this from happening. Why can't they find some else who does not object? Lets grow up here and quit forcing people to do things they object to to push thier narrative on others.. I am over these entilted pieces of shit.

I agree can all Christian beliefs be shoved down on everyone at work. Can I call u a bigot if you won't.

Here is a new thought I don't have to believe the same thing a trans person believes. I don't believe in trans peoples theories on why they are the way they are and guess what I don't have to and if that in itself defines me as a bigot then it defines it the same way as a trans not believing a Christians belief. I follow the law and that's where it ends.

Last edited:

His defence is the ridiculous religous freedom one that he used to deny a gay couple a cake a few yesrs ago. What does the bible say about trannys ?

It seems that a common link in these bigot cases is well funded extremist laawyers. These bigots never refuse cakes for adulterers or criminals or people who eat shellfish.

They make me sick to my stomach.
Taint. Stay in your lane. Worry about all the bigots in England. You seem to imagine that here in the free world anybody has the right to make anyone violate their religious convictions.

Quite shallow minded of you.

Deeply held religious beliefs are no joke.. But you seem to think they are. Our constitution stops this from happening. Why can't they find some else who does not object? Lets grow up here and quit forcing people to do things they object to to push thier narrative on others.. I am over these entilted pieces of shit.
I'm so over it! I will obey the law, but I don't have to like your beliefs it's ok if I don't like them. I even have the right to vehemently oppose it.

I will obey the law, But I am done with the rest of pandering to it.

Legally it is reprehensible. But that is where it ends, the rest is just a biased opinion.

1) Discrimination against LGBT people is wrong.

2) As a non-Jew (Noahide) you are allowed to eat shellfish. Seven Laws of Noah. As a Jew, I am not allowed, nor do I eat shellfish and pork, etc.

IT angers me to no end to have an antidiscrimination law that discriminates on the basis of one's religious beliefs. This is the lunacy of these laws. Trampling on constitutional rights for some perceived slight.

This is being used by the left to trample on deeply held religious beliefs protected under our Constitution. This is an attack on Christianity by the left wing drones.

Forum List

Back