Colorado baker told to bake that cake

He doesn’t offer same sex wedding cakes regardless of the sexuality.
Ift he baker leaves off the plastic figurines....is it still a cake?
A male cake?
A female cake?
Or TBD?

Norm, there is no such thing as a "same sex wedding cake". Cakes don't have sex, or gender, or preference. They are friggin'....F-O-O-D!
You have developed an imaginary grievance you are using to animate your anger gene. It's counter-productive.

Trust me.

Ift he baker leaves off the plastic figurines....is it still a cake?
A male cake?
A female cake?
Or TBD?

Norm, there is no such thing as a "same sex wedding cake". Cakes don't have sex, or gender, or preference. They are friggin'....F-O-O-D!
You have developed an imaginary grievance you are using to animate your anger gene. It's counter-productive.

Trust me.

If there is no such thing, then there can be no lawsuit. So…….

And just a thought, if the baker refused to provide a cake for a heterosexual same sex couples wedding, would there be a basis for lawsuit????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doesn't offer 'same sex' confectionary cakes???

Umm, a clue to the cluefull ----there is no "sexuality" to a confec

(does my avatar sound impatient with such silly tomfoolery?

Yes? Yeah, I thought so too.)
Let me try and explain why I am right on this one.
Our Tranny gets in his car to drive home to see his parents. He pulls over for the night to check into a motel. The owner says "no". "Serving trannys is against my religion so you can fuck off and find a tranny motel."

So our tranny sleeps in the back of his car. he is tired and doesnt feel like driving on.

In the morning he gets up and goes to the local diner for brakfast. The owner sees him and says "fuck off you tranny bastard. Serving trannys us against my religion. You can find somewhere else to eat.

Sp our guy moves on, decides to fill up his tank and head for home. But wait. He is refused service at the petrol station. The owner says

"Serving trannys is against my religion so you can fuck off and find a tranny petrol station instead."

Under the taliban logic on here he would be within his rights to do so. They all would.

So a few miles down the road he runs out of petrol and is forced to get out and walk. A few miles further down the road he is attacked by some redneck trash wearing maga hats. They call him a groomer and beat the shit out of him.

A little while later a Christian gentleman comes long. Maybe he is a Welsh methodist ? He helps our traveller to his feet and drives him all the way to his parents house where he is able to get help. EVEN THOUGH IT IS 40 MILES OUT OF HIS WAY AND HE GETS BLOOD ALL OVER HIS BACK SEAT.

Who is the Christian in this story ?
Who is upholding American values ?

Now I do feel the need to underline the point here. If you allow one person to refuse service then you open the doors to all busunesses to refuse it.

Life for the trans community then becomes unbearable. Is that what you want ?
Yes. After all there was no problem with any trans people until recently.

Really, how do you know this? Can you tell the sexuality of the individual by their name? Appearance?

Science can’t even tell by DNA.

I think I just found another bigot.
Is bigot against the law? If not get used to it because the more they push the more they will receive pushback.

If you want to dress like a woman and pretend you are go head. But legally I don't have to pretend to believe your fairy tale belief and I no longer will except when the law requires it. Totally sick of the trans cry baby bullshit.

Really, how do you know this? Can you tell the sexuality of the individual by their name? Appearance?

Science can’t even tell by DNA.

I think I just found another bigot.
No. DNA can tell. Many times by appearance. You can't possibly believe that Rachel Levine looks like a woman.

Is bigot against the law? If not get used to it because the more they push the more they will receive pushback.

If you want to dress like a woman and pretend you are go head. But legally I don't have to pretend to believe your fairy tale belief and I no longer will except when the law requires it. Totally sick of the trans cry baby bullshit.

Have you noticed that, when you bring up that same sex marriage is not exclusive to homosexuals, they lose their minds!

Bigotry is thriving in the LGBTQ community.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you noticed that, when you bring up that same sex marriage is not exclusive to homosexuals, they lose their minds!

Bigotry is thriving in the LGBTQ community.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No. What I question is the motive of someone trying to imply that what reason? Why? There is always a sneaky reason like to try and control another's point of view. They get something out of asking it. But it is not a real genuine care for them or the other person.

What I notice mostly is that if you don't do or say or believe what a trans person wants you to believe say or think, they get very snarky, very self righteous very insistent on you believing they way they do. When you don't do what they want they attack you and try to get you in trouble either socially or legally. Whereas I have never tried to stop a trans from being trans I just leave them alone and do my own life.

No. What I question is the motive of someone trying to imply that what reason? Why? There is always a sneaky reason like to try and control another's point of view. They get something out of asking it. But it is not a real genuine care for them or the other person.

What I notice mostly is that if you don't do or say or believe what a trans person wants you to believe say or think, they get very snarky, very self righteous very insistent on you believing they way they do. When you don't do what they want they attack you and try to get you in trouble either socially or legally. Whereas I have never tried to stop a trans from being trans I just leave them alone and do my own life.

I have no problem with anything you wrote. It works both ways.

I have no problem with anything you wrote. It works both ways.
No not really. I mind my own business. I literally had a transwoman at work message me private to walk her to her car because she felt unsafe.

Now if I didn't do it she would have ran a smear campaign on me as I've seen it done to others. She wanted to know me and took bio breaks when I did and went to the bathroom with me.

I walked her to her car for a couple weeks. I also bought her pepper spray. So I avoided the game.

What I resent is that I have to because if I don't then she was going to do what she had done to others that worked there. Start bitching that they were transphobic and because of this not help them when they needed help all sorts of retaliation shit.

Long story short transgirl adopted 3 kids and now she is no longer trans. She went back to being a man.

I also don't care what she/he has to deal with it's her choice and it's my choice how we want to be. I choose not to be with trans people when I am not legally required to. If you don't like it or trans don't like it oh well.

I am pretty positive that if a trans were required to coddle a catholic for all their demands they would feel the same way. If that is true then they should quit doing it as well. Short of that from now on zero guilt over it fuck off hypocrites.

I am not a hypocrite like they are I am honestly want nothing to do with them.

They honestly want nothing to do with me but keep insisting I be around them and placate their shit.

Last edited:
Look at the law. Same sex marriage is legal. It makes no qualification as to the sexuality of the couple.

If the baker won’t make one for hetero or homo, he is not discriminatory.
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Look up the definition of heterosexual moron. Heterosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between people of the opposite sex or gender. There is no such thing as a same-sex heterosexual marriage. Same sex and heterosexual are OXYMORONS, MORON.

Why the hell would anyone want a product from someone who clearly doesn't want to serve them?

Do people enjoy spit in their cake?

This. I have never understood this.

With the loss in court the baker should make the ugliest, shittiest tasting cake ever

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Look up the definition of heterosexual moron. Heterosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between people of the opposite sex or gender. There is no such thing as a same-sex heterosexual marriage. Same sex and heterosexual are OXYMORONS, MORON.

Then why did the Supreme Court make same sex marriage (and not homosexual same sex marriage) legal Einstein.

Look at the license application. Nope, no reference to sexuality.

And, no reference to romance.

Like I said, you can’t make this 💩 up, only the geniuses on that Supreme Court could.

And, why the bigotry?

Last edited:

His defence is the ridiculous religous freedom one that he used to deny a gay couple a cake a few yesrs ago. What does the bible say about trannys ?

It seems that a common link in these bigot cases is well funded extremist laawyers. These bigots never refuse cakes for adulterers or criminals or people who eat shellfish.

They make me sick to my stomach.
maybe the criminals he refuses to make a cake for just doesn’t file a lawsuit trying to force him to violate his faith

Forum List

Back