Colorado baker told to bake that cake

Queers and trannies wouldn't like a cake I was forced to bake for them
Out of curiosity.....if not "forced", as you call it.....are you able to bake a decent cake if you volunteered to do so?
Just askin'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is being used by the left to trample on deeply held religious beliefs.... This is an attack on Christianity......

Whew, those Christianist are in deep doodoo....in having to bake cakes.
But, between just us, I think they can gut it out.
After all, remember Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?
And into the fire they go?
That seemed challenging to me. A baker's oven doesn't sound so bad. I would think.

And what about Daniel and his lion challenge*.
Bet he would've chosen kitchen duty for the entire cast and crew of La Cage aux Folles before hopping down into that smelly den. No?

*Tho, his detractors didn't fare as well as Daniel...... Ala'
"King Darius had the men who falsely accused Daniel arrested. Along with their wives and children, they were all thrown into the lions' den, where they were immediately killed by the beasts."

Note: Wives and children to! And some here thought that baking a friggin' poofy cake was a tough slog.

Amen! Praise Jesus.
And pass the dessert forks.

If the theme of your wedding is, "I hate people who are different from me based on my own insecurities", probably best to call the whole thing off now.
Is that a no?

I'm sure these homosexuals going to christian bakers are going there because they love their products and services and not because they are testing boundaries with the baker's response and don't align with their religious beliefs .. right?

Is that a no?

I'm sure these homosexuals going to christian bakers are going there because they love their products and services and not because they are testing boundaries with the baker's response and don't align with their religious beliefs .. right?

No, they are going after the Christians because it's Christians running off to the state legislatures trying to impose their fairy stories on the rest of us.

The Muslims just want to be left alone.

Incidentally, I have no idea what Muslim cakes taste like, but I doubt they'd be palatable to a western taste.

His defence is the ridiculous religous freedom one that he used to deny a gay couple a cake a few yesrs ago. What does the bible say about trannys ?

It seems that a common link in these bigot cases is well funded extremist laawyers. These bigots never refuse cakes for adulterers or criminals or people who eat shellfish.

They make me sick to my stomach.
Oh, hell, that's just the State -level Court of Appeals...

Next, the owners take it to the State Supreme Court, if they haven't already...

Then, if need be, they take it to the Federal Courts...

There is a decidedly anti-Fag majority sitting on the US Supreme Court at present, so...

The longer-term prognosis for the case actually favors the bakers... :auiqs.jpg:

The Confederacy may be dead, but the ideals behind it as as eternal as the sunrise and sunset.
So much for your ideals. The Sun never actually rises at dawn nor sets at dusk. The Earth simply spins us towards it, then away again.

Oh, hell, that's just the State -level Court of Appeals...

Next, the owners take it to the State Supreme Court, if they haven't already...

Then, if need be, they take it to the Federal Courts...

There is a decidedly anti-Fag majority sitting on the US Supreme Court at present, so...

The longer-term prognosis for the case actually favors the bakers... :auiqs.jpg:

Awesome, I'm all for this fool bankrupting himself fighting this one while his business becomes a pariah in the community.

Awesome, I'm all for this fool bankrupting himself fighting this one while his business becomes a pariah in the community.
Nahhhh... plenty of Conservative PAC money willing to pony-up to take it to the next level...

As to "pariah" status... hell, the sonofabitch will be seen as a genuine hero for standing-up against the Gay Mafia and their dirty, perverted, deviant agenda...

Nahhhh... plenty of Conservative PAC money willing to pony-up to take it to the next level...

As to "pariah" status... hell, the sonofabitch will be seen as a genuine hero for standing-up against the Gay Mafia and their dirty, perverted, deviant agenda...

I imagine a 1920's Klan Member thinking the same kind of thing.

History is against you, buddy. Here's how you can tell.

Big corporations are all aboard on the LBGTQ++ train. My company is encouraging people to use preferred pronouns. In 20 years, even the churches are going to be denying that they were ever part of the homophobic agenda.

The homophobic baker will be seen the same way we look at a segregationist governor staring down a black child going to school.

images

I imagine a 1920's Klan Member thinking the same kind of thing.

History is against you, buddy. Here's how you can tell.

Big corporations are all aboard on the LBGTQ++ train. My company is encouraging people to use preferred pronouns. In 20 years, even the churches are going to be denying that they were ever part of the homophobic agenda.

The homophobic baker will be seen the same way we look at a segregationist governor staring down a black child going to school.

images

Being black can be proven through dna testing. Completely different.

This was the problem with the whole public accommodations crap in that crappy Civil Rights Bill....it was bad enough you told private businesses that they had to do business with darkies....

On top of that, you already forced them to do business with Jews, you even told them they had to make things more accessible for disabled people...like WTF??

Now you are forcing them to do business with fags too? This is why liberalism is a disease....

Yea, but the funny thing is...the same arguments conservatives are using now to justify turning away gay patrons, are very similar to the arguments conservatives used against black customers...

Which is why Conservatives opposed the Civil Rights bill and which is also why it is funny to watch them pretend they support Civil Rights now...

Yea, but the funny thing is...the same arguments conservatives are using now to justify turning away gay patrons, are very similar to the arguments conservatives used against black customers...

Which is why Conservatives opposed the Civil Rights bill and which is also why it is funny to watch them pretend they support Civil Rights now...
Even so, every baker aught to be well stocked with DNA test kits by now just to be sure.

One is provably to be genetic. The other is not. Night and day difference.

Not even sure what your point is here. There are a whole lot of groups that are protected by public accommodation laws - religious, the disabled, etc. that don't require a genetic test. Gays happen to be one of them.

Of course, the day that they find a gay gene will be the day all the conservatives start supporting abortion.

Forum List

Back