Colleges Cancelled Exams for Students Traumatized by Trump's Election

Found a photo of a safe space ....

iu

So the Participation Trophy generation found out in the real world sometimes you lose and the only way they can deal with it is to dissolve into whimpering emotional wrecks. Get use to it, snowflakes. Life really can be a bitch sometimes.

Mommy! Mommy! It not fair! It not fair! Bad man win! Bad man win! Waaaaaaa!

The monster under your bed won the election in case you hadn't noticed. Asshole. ;)
Donald J. Trump...or as future college history students will learn to identify him, DJT, will restore law and order to our campuses.

All while collapsing our economy, if history is a guide to the future. I spect it is.

The monster under your bed won the election in case you hadn't noticed. Asshole. ;)
Donald J. Trump...or as future college history students will learn to identify him, DJT, will restore law and order to our campuses.

All while collapsing our economy, if history is a guide to the future. I spect it is.
Well I know the all you can eat buffet business is in trouble when you walk in the door.

Well I know the all you can eat buffet business is in trouble when you walk in the door.

You go home now. You eat too much, is all I hear from those assholes. ;)

Are you promoting racial stereotypes? I suppose if they were black they would say, "Shit...fat motherfucker be eaten up all foods...gotdamn damn we be's gonna asks hims to leaves." Or if it was a Mexican buffet, " I sorry señor fat man...but you eat too manny chimichangas...you must go."

Are you promoting racial stereotypes? I suppose if they were black they would say, "Shit...fat motherfucker be eaten up all foods...gotdamn damn we be's gonna asks hims to leaves." Or if it was a Mexican buffet, " I sorry señor fat man...but you eat too manny chimichangas...you must go."

I speak only for myself in instances like that.

Traumatized? Wow, they make it sound like they helplessly watched a person fall down and die in front of them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have two words for them: Grow up.

Forum List

Back