Collective Healing Beginning in November

Your racists lost the civil war and you are itching for another one.
Nice try, but you have zero moral superiority this time around.

How much of an ass whipping would you and your ilk receive?

Watch the embedded video:

https://wsau.com/blogs/ben-armstrong-blog/20344/civil-war-2-in-america-who-would-win/

I assume after you do, you will be a huge 2nd Amendment supporter and start buying those evil AR15s. Your side is, at best, full of a bunch of Elmer Fudds, with no fire power to speak of but breach load shot guns and bolt-action varmint rifles. You may get those inner-city gang bangers to join you with their full-auto AK47s, if you can get them to stop shooting each other for a moment, but they are few and far between.

:slap:

Suddenly, we are all singing "I told you so" on that pesky 2A, right?

Right now the country is so divided and so angry that in my opinion the country truly needs to have some form of a foreseeable hope of an upcoming collective healing. Come election day in November either Biden will be elected or Trump will be re-elected, that's obvious, but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing? In my opinion it would be Biden since he is much less polarizing. I don't expect the country to instantly come together or for Trump voters to instantly be ok with Biden, I know that won't happen that fast, but I do think that if Biden gets elected that the feeling in the country will sort of instantly start to relax and I think a sense of future calm would be on the horizon a couple of months later. I just personally think that four more years of Trump would leave most Americans exhausted, and I think voters are starting to recognize that. Just my personal opinion.

Voting for Biden so the country Liberals calm down is like a giving bratty, whiny child exactly what he wants to he stops crying. No thanks. I'll vote for Trump and stand on principles of law & order, a strong economy, jobs, strong foreign policy and a reasonable immigration program.

Forum List

Back