Collective Healing Beginning in November

Grace Is Stoked

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2019
Right now the country is so divided and so angry that in my opinion the country truly needs to have some form of a foreseeable hope of an upcoming collective healing. Come election day in November either Biden will be elected or Trump will be re-elected, that's obvious, but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing? In my opinion it would be Biden since he is much less polarizing. I don't expect the country to instantly come together or for Trump voters to instantly be ok with Biden, I know that won't happen that fast, but I do think that if Biden gets elected that the feeling in the country will sort of instantly start to relax and I think a sense of future calm would be on the horizon a couple of months later. I just personally think that four more years of Trump would leave most Americans exhausted, and I think voters are starting to recognize that. Just my personal opinion.

Right now the country is so divided and so angry that in my opinion the country truly needs to have some form of a foreseeable hope of an upcoming collective healing. Come election day in November either Biden will be elected or Trump will be re-elected, that's obvious, but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing? In my opinion it would be Biden since he is much less polarizing. I don't expect the country to instantly come together or for Trump voters to instantly be ok with Biden, I know that won't happen that fast, but I do think that if Biden gets elected that the feeling in the country will sort of instantly start to relax and I think a sense of future calm would be on the horizon a couple of months later. I just personally think that four more years of Trump would leave most Americans exhausted, and I think voters are starting to recognize that. Just my personal opinion.
Not seeing and hearing all of Trump's negativity 24/7 has exhausted more than half of the U.S. and the world. It has to stop or nothing will change.

Au contraire, I believe any election of Biden will be seen only as a cheat by Americans, and will unleash something we'd rather not see.

Not a prediction exactly, but I can't see Americans permitting a transfer of national power to the new Communists.

Biden will be elected or Trump will be re-elected.

That's the only sentence in the whole thing I agree with.

Americans want to win, the division is an MSM construct designed to help the opposition party and China First. Nobody is buying the B.S Hollywood and the elites are selling anymore.

1592707386985.png

What Americans are tired of is radical violent mobs, hysterical repulsive SJW's harassing them, incorrigible political witch hunters in the DNC, a over hyped cold forcing them out of work, open borders obstructionists, and a filthy lying globalist media.

I think Trump wins in a land slide, just to stick it to the likes of CNN and MSLSD as well as the DNC witch hunters.

I just hope the turnout is as massive as the 2010 election when the public was as disgusted by the antics of the DNC as I think they are now. If every democrook sociopath is knocked out of office again like they were that year, you can bet it will be time for some sweet revenge and hopefully we get to see Epstein's guest book and photo albums.

Poor thing you only have 54 months to go, then you can shed your TDS for PCS.

Who cares. We're only 3-4 months into this Kkkorona nonsense.Wait until the REAL Black Friday (I'm sure it will be re-named). People will say...I sure wish it was April or May again....sure was nice

Biden is an idiot. And...biden-creep-1200x630.png

We live in an Age when mankind is sharply divided between two competing factions: good and evil. An imperfect man and unlikely hero, Donald Trump represents the last bit of gravity holding together our civilization. He represents the side of good, although he is not the leader who will point-man America's rise from the darkness; he's not the light at tunnel's end, only a means for reaching it. Without four more years of President Trump America WILL fall and political cults will rebuild it as something much darker and more terrible for each and every one of us and our children will know unimaginable suffering and no hope will enter their minds.

Joe Biden is a proxy—a Trojan Horse—an empty shell whom radical political cults bent on destroying America will use to take the White House and then swap with an authoritarian terror the likes of which Americans have never imagined. If Biden is elected POTUS we will lose our constitutional rights for starters, and then possibly our lives if we do not commit the entirety of our minds and bodies to the cults of radical leftism.

I'd say it's an easy, clear, no-brainer of a choice. But then again, you seem confused on the matter.

“…but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing?”

Neither.

The country will remain divided and angry regardless the outcome.

If Trump is reelected, he’ll continue to foster the anger and division.

If Biden is elected, he’ll make an effort to heal the nation, rejected by the angry, disgruntled right interested only in making Biden a one-term president (see 2009).

Yea I’m sure if the left wins the election they will all just stop their hatred and not use their newfound power to attack conservatives.
:uhoh3:

Neither can bring about any kind of collective healing. Not with this.

Neville Chamberlain thought he could bring about healing and compromise too. No matter who wins the Nextel election this is going to end with some massive bloodshed.

People are angry but not with Trump. After four years of endless Democrat/media manipulation, they know they're being played. A Biden presidency would be a disaster.

FUCK "COLLECTIVE HEALING"!!!

Forum List

Back