Collective Healing Beginning in November

1. I like the OP's thoughtful comments.

2. The OP is correct: Most Americans are fatigued after four years of President Trump's abrasive personality and the Dems' hysterical attempts to demonize every little thing he does, including how he walked down the ramp at West Point!

3. I believe that Mr. Biden will win. (I believe that there will be some election fraud on both sides, but hopefully the winner -- whoever he is -- wins in a landslide.)

4. YES, there will be a period of peace following Mr. Biden's election.

a. After the raucous celebrations in the street, the Dems will finally calm down for a spell.

b. The radicals, including BLM, will agree to cool it because President Biden (and especially the lady VP) will assure BLM that all of their demands will be addressed. BLM may graciously give the new administration a few months to keep its promises.

5. Everything, of course, depends on who controls both Houses. And here, too, the Dems seem poised to win.

6. The Republicans are patriots. They will NOT resort to violence (any violence may well be started by Dem agents).

7. One thing for sure: Just as some Trump voters have been disappointed by his presidency, some people who vote for Mr. Biden will be disappointed, even angry, when some of his policies impact them negatively.

P.S. Although they won't admit it, the Resistance media will miss President Trump. The media will find it boring reporting every day on how great President Biden (and his lady VP) are. Readers will become bored and cancel their print/digital subscriptions. I personally will be pleased to see the media finally get its comeuppance.

“…but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing?”

Neither.

The country will remain divided and angry regardless the outcome.

If Trump is reelected, he’ll continue to foster the anger and division.

If Biden is elected, he’ll make an effort to heal the nation, rejected by the angry, disgruntled right interested only in making Biden a one-term president (see 2009).
All that needs to happen is the media and entertainers and the Prog politicians to lower the flames of accusations. Biden is a career politician who has change his views many times. He had his opportunity. We have riots. We have a percentage of the nation mindlessly tearing down the past. We have much of our nation shut down and we have people destroying businesses that are needed to help open up again.

Right now the country is so divided and so angry that in my opinion the country truly needs to have some form of a foreseeable hope of an upcoming collective healing. Come election day in November either Biden will be elected or Trump will be re-elected, that's obvious, but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing? In my opinion it would be Biden since he is much less polarizing. I don't expect the country to instantly come together or for Trump voters to instantly be ok with Biden, I know that won't happen that fast, but I do think that if Biden gets elected that the feeling in the country will sort of instantly start to relax and I think a sense of future calm would be on the horizon a couple of months later. I just personally think that four more years of Trump would leave most Americans exhausted, and I think voters are starting to recognize that. Just my personal opinion.
/———/ “four more years of Trump would leave most Americans exhausted,”
I’m willing to take that chance.

Trump brought the worst out of everyone, brought out the racists, the Neo Nazis, the racial divide, the far right....many including me we didn't care much about politics or presidents...but he is too toxic. We need a career politician to calm everything down 4 more years of Trump and say hello civil war.

Dont worry..it'll be a very short war.

I don't want any war...but it looks like it. tRump and his base represent everything that we were taught as kids not to be, we've seen a rise of bullying, racism, fascism, Nazism and if tRump wins again people will revolt.
Hey genius, that isn't Trump and his base burning police cars, looting and destroying businesses throwing bricks at Cops, pulling down 100 year old statues, and burning American flags. That's YOUR people.

Right now the country is so divided and so angry that in my opinion the country truly needs to have some form of a foreseeable hope of an upcoming collective healing. Come election day in November either Biden will be elected or Trump will be re-elected, that's obvious, but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing? In my opinion it would be Biden since he is much less polarizing. I don't expect the country to instantly come together or for Trump voters to instantly be ok with Biden, I know that won't happen that fast, but I do think that if Biden gets elected that the feeling in the country will sort of instantly start to relax and I think a sense of future calm would be on the horizon a couple of months later. I just personally think that four more years of Trump would leave most Americans exhausted, and I think voters are starting to recognize that. Just my personal opinion.
that's right--it's only YOUR opinion
hahahahhahahahah
Come election day in November either Biden will be elected or Trump will be re-elected, that's obvious, but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing? In my opinion it would be Trump since he is much less polarizing. I don't expect the country to instantly come together or for Biden voters to instantly be ok with Trump, I know that won't happen that fast, but I do think that if Trump gets elected that the feeling in the country will sort of instantly start to relax and I think a sense of future calm would be on the horizon a couple of months later. I just personally think that four years of Biden would leave most Americans exhausted, and I think voters are starting to recognize that.

Most people are heartily tired of Conformist Bullies. And now that the Progs have unleashed their violent Red Guard Jacobins to terrorize normal people, Trump will win in a landslide (unless the Dems are allowed to get away with massive voter fraud via all mail-in voting).

that's right--it's only YOUR opinion
hahahahhahahahah
Come election day in November either Biden will be elected or Trump will be re-elected, that's obvious, but which person would ultimately bring a speedier collective healing? In my opinion it would be Trump since he is much less polarizing. I don't expect the country to instantly come together or for Biden voters to instantly be ok with Trump, I know that won't happen that fast, but I do think that if Trump gets elected that the feeling in the country will sort of instantly start to relax and I think a sense of future calm would be on the horizon a couple of months later. I just personally think that four years of Biden would leave most Americans exhausted, and I think voters are starting to recognize that.
/——/ You’re assuming the DNC will let Dementia Joe run.

1. I like the OP's thoughtful comments.

2. The OP is correct: Most Americans are fatigued after four years of President Trump's abrasive personality and the Dems' hysterical attempts to demonize every little thing he does, including how he walked down the ramp at West Point!

3. I believe that Mr. Biden will win. (I believe that there will be some election fraud on both sides, but hopefully the winner -- whoever he is -- wins in a landslide.)

4. YES, there will be a period of peace following Mr. Biden's election.

a. After the raucous celebrations in the street, the Dems will finally calm down for a spell.

b. The radicals, including BLM, will agree to cool it because President Biden (and especially the lady VP) will assure BLM that all of their demands will be addressed. BLM may graciously give the new administration a few months to keep its promises.

5. Everything, of course, depends on who controls both Houses. And here, too, the Dems seem poised to win.

6. The Republicans are patriots. They will NOT resort to violence (any violence may well be started by Dem agents).

7. One thing for sure: Just as some Trump voters have been disappointed by his presidency, some people who vote for Mr. Biden will be disappointed, even angry, when some of his policies impact them negatively.

P.S. Although they won't admit it, the Resistance media will miss President Trump. The media will find it boring reporting every day on how great President Biden (and his lady VP) are. Readers will become bored and cancel their print/digital subscriptions. I personally will be pleased to see the media finally get its comeuppance.
/——/ If by any chance Dementia Joe wins, it will only get worse. The democRAT base will be emboldened to riot and loot even more.

/——/ If by any chance Dementia Joe wins, it will only get worse. The democRAT base will be emboldened to riot and loot even more.

I think that a President Biden's lady VP of color would send word to BLM to cool it, and the movement's leaders would honor her request. She would no doubt promise them that a lot of goodies are in store.

If by chance President Trump were reelected, there WOULD be more looting, indeed. Not to mention marches by women, as there were in 2016. There would be absolute pandemonium. The Dems would be beside themselves with grief. Dem politicians would be moaning and wailing and throwing themselves on the floor. They would be rushing to the Pentagon to get some generals to lead a coup.

BUT, Mr. Biden is going to win. So not to worry.

Forum List

Back