Cold Sun... What if Global Cooling is in our Future...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I know this is difficult for you MMGW'ers to swallow, but for a minute... Imagine that you are wrong... Imagine that the Sun is the biggest contributing factor to the temperatures on Earth... Then imagine that the guy who wrote this book knows what the fuck he's talking about and you might not...

About the Book

Is the answer to start poluting again?... Because burning fossil fuels and using hair spray was apparently causing "Global Warming"... Amirite?

Are we to assume it could combat Global Cooling?

:)

peace...

Al Gore has been using more electricity then a small city, I think it selfish of you to expect him to do more. :D.

Anyway, it is damn cold but then again it is winter.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I know this is difficult for you MMGW'ers to swallow, but for a minute... Imagine that you are wrong... Imagine that the Sun is the biggest contributing factor to the temperatures on Earth... Then imagine that the guy who wrote this book knows what the fuck he's talking about and you might not...

About the Book

Is the answer to start poluting again?... Because burning fossil fuels and using hair spray was apparently causing "Global Warming"... Amirite?

Are we to assume it could combat Global Cooling?

peace...

Casey is not a climatologist. He's not even a meterologist.

His web site reeks of bunk: About Us

Wait, so your suggesting the sun has something to do with how warm the planet is?

That's a radical concept to many people. Seems to be common sense to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Don't hang your hat on an obvious bullshitter. Your case will sink with him.

Use real facts, not some hoaxster, to prove your case.

And that pretty sums up the point of all of my posts on this forum. :lol:

YEAH!... :rofl:

True Believers are my Favorite.

Next year is when all the Ice is supposed to be gone according to algore Junior, correct?...

peace...

Golly I just wish we were ALL as smart as you think you are :)

GW is dead to all but the "true believers".

Even the half dumb ones are moving to "Climate Change" so they can blame whatever on America's Consumption.

peace...

Wait, so your suggesting the sun has something to do with how warm the planet is?

That's a radical concept to many people. Seems to be common sense to me.

Listen... American Dominance is what is fucking everything up.

Get in line already!

peace...

$79.95 Steel beams, concrete pillars, black top surface with beautiful guard rails and lovely view of the new freedom towers. Webb site and financing available upon request.

In time the sun will expand and consume the Earth so the global warming nuts are just wasting their time worrying about being socalled "hot" right now.

Antarctic ice shelf melt 'lowest EVER recorded, global warming is NOT eroding it'

Scientists at the British Antarctic Survey say that the melting of the Pine Island Glacier ice shelf in Antarctica has suddenly slowed right down in the last few years, confirming earlier research which suggested that the shelf's melt does not result from human-driven global warming.

Antarctic ice shelf melt 'lowest EVER recorded, global warming is NOT eroding it' ? The Register

Sorry kids...it ain't happenin.

In time the sun will expand and consume the Earth so the global warming nuts are just wasting their time worrying about being socalled "hot" right now.

I just had a day snowed in. Needless to say I would love it being hot right now.

It'd be satisfied if you could be at least half as smart.

I just had a day snowed in. Needless to say I would love it being hot right now.

America isn't the center of the world...Just a small part of it...

Ridge over the west and Atlantic = jet stream pulling cold air far southward into the eastern United states. fact.

America isn't the center of the world...Just a small part of it...

Ridge over the west and Atlantic = jet stream pulling cold air far southward into the eastern United states. fact.

Did I miss where I claimed America is the center of the world? Or even imply it?

All I said is it's pretty cold today and I would love it to be warm

The bullshitter? When I was a kid in the early 70's I was taught that the earth would be in an ice age by now. All of our crop producing states would be under glaciers and we all would be starving. They even had maps and charts!

Now we have the global warming people telling us the seas will rise and we can't grow any crops due to droughts. And they have maps and charts!

Let me explain who the real bullshitters are. They are the fucking assholes that earn government subsidies to produce crap "science" designed not for any scientific gain but to make the idiots keep paying them big money. And they can only get that money by scaring you.

The earth is going to be just fine. We will have hot spells and cold spells but over all it's pretty fucking stable. Come ou from under the table and find the real bullshit being foisted on you. It certainly isn't the weather.

Forum List

Back