CO2 level highest in 23 million years

A simple no would have sufficed. So when you told JohnDB that "It involves NO PROOFS" that wan't meant to say it couldn't be quantified through experiments, right?

Are there any experiments which yield quantitative results?

They can do them in the microgravity of the space station and vacuum of space...there they can set up a planetary model complete with greenhouse gasses to be held in place by a model's own gravity and centripetal forces. It's there they can set up the planar flow channels just like we have in our jet streams...it will take weeks to set up but that space station is getting kinda old and those still up there are bored anyway.

But this would be the best place to set up a planetary climate change model... complete with the 4 rotations needed (might need only 3) ... even the urbanization and deforestation of various locations on the planet.

They can do them in the microgravity of the space station and vacuum of space...there they can set up a planetary model complete with greenhouse gasses to be held in place by a model's own gravity and centripetal forces. It's there they can set up the planar flow channels just like we have in our jet streams...it will take weeks to set up but that space station is getting kinda old and those still up there are bored anyway.

But this would be the best place to set up a planetary climate change model... complete with the 4 rotations needed (might need only 3) ... even the urbanization and deforestation of various locations on the planet.
What's the weather like in La-La-Land John?

No one is convinced that climate change is a world ending calamity like you alarmist cultists like to believe.

This topic is literally at the bottom of most people's give a shit list.
Now if you are so concerned about it, quit posting immediately, sell all your electronic devices, give up all modern comforts and go live in a tent. Walk the walk.
Every post you make kills another tree.
LOL Really, no one concerned? You might just ask many thousands of home owners in Oregon, Washington, and California that have lost their homes and almost everything else that they owned to the fires of the last decade. Or the people that have lost their homes in other areas to flooding and storms. Really, you "Conservatives" are so stupid.

You are correct, because the statement has been proven here many times, and I can safely predict it will continue to be proven here many times in the future. LOL

A few things and I expect your usual Squid Ink Defense:

1) one of your fellow AGW Lunatics stated that without CO2 Earth would be 40C cooler than it was today. Does he mean planet earth as we're on right now? Do you agree with this stupid statement?

2) Do you have any scientific evidence that shows the temperature increase when CO2 is increased from 280 to 400PPM? Please let me know if you find this question too confusing

3) Besides practicing titanic human rights abuses and states sponsored homophobia, the CCP is far and away the largest contributor of CO2 on the planet, doubling the USA output. Why are you such a fucking lying pussy fucktard weasel when it comes to holding the CCP responsible?

Are you saying there have been no laboratory experiments which tried to analyze the greenhouse gas effect?
The links to the HITRAN database sources have been posted here many times. Use them.

We're through catering to dishonest trolls. That's you. You sound so stupid because you deliberately try to act stupid, in order to fit in with your pissdrinking cult. You act stupid out of emotionalism and moral weakness, not because you are stupid.

In that way, you differ from Frank. He actually is as stupid as he sounds.

A few things and I expect your usual Squid Ink Defense:

1) one of your fellow AGW Lunatics stated that without CO2 Earth would be 40C cooler than it was today. Does he mean planet earth as we're on right now? Do you agree with this stupid statement?

I think it's 33C, but of course we agree with it. It's basic physics, the difference between a blackbody radiator and the actual earth. At this stage, only the dumbest of the denier cultists try to deny it.

That's you.
2) Do you have any scientific evidence that shows the temperature increase when CO2 is increased from 280 to 400PPM? Please let me know if you find this question too confusing
Yes, and we've shown it too you many times. So piss off, troll boi.

3) Besides practicing titanic human rights abuses and states sponsored homophobia, the CCP is far and away the largest contributor of CO2 on the planet, doubling the USA output. Why are you such a fucking lying pussy fucktard weasel when it comes to holding the CCP responsible?
So you're both lying about us, and using a "WAAAA! BUT BILLY DID IT TOO, SO IT'S OKAY FOR ME TO DO IT!" defense for your bad behavior.

You possess the morality of a spoiled toddler. That's not an admirable thing to see in a supposed adult.

Now piss off again, troll boi. And keep on enjoying your loser status. We sure do.

I think it's 33C, but of course we agree with it. It's basic physics, the difference between a blackbody radiator and the actual earth. At this stage, only the dumbest of the denier cultists try to deny it.

That's you.

Yes, and we've shown it too you many times. So piss off, troll boi.

So you're both lying about us, and using a "WAAAA! BUT BILLY DID IT TOO, SO IT'S OKAY FOR ME TO DO IT!" defense for your bad behavior.

You possess the morality of a spoiled toddler. That's not an admirable thing to see in a supposed adult.

Now piss off again, troll boi. And keep on enjoying your loser status. We sure do.
That's hilarious! You're telling us that there's a 33C difference in temperature by only reducing CO2?

We'll observe a 33C temperature difference in 2 side by side tanks, one with 0 CO2, the other with 400PPM?

That's hilarious! You're telling us that there's a 33C difference in temperature by only reducing CO2?
All greenhouse gases, dumbass.
We'll observe a 33C temperature difference in 2 side by side tanks, one with 0 CO2, the other with 400PPM?
A tank is not the whole earth, dumbass.

Like I said, you're just plain stupid.

All greenhouse gases, dumbass.

A tank is not the whole earth, dumbass.

Like I said, you're just plain stupid.
I can't ever put you on ignore because you're the biggest unscientific fuckup I've ever run across. You're a fucking liar on top of it, pathological too, I might add.

It's so entertaining to watch your constant shuck and jive and then your pigeon crap turn over the chessboard declaring victory.

Man, another stupid one. The vital experiment was done in England in 1859, by John Tyndall. It has been done many times since, and the result is always the same. Water vapor, CO2, CH4, and NOx are GHGs.

I'm a degreed engineer who practiced engineering for 37 years. Is everyone who doesn't agree with you stupid?

You might want to look up the dunning effect. Because your post is a textbook example of it.
So you claim to be an engineer. Well, I have ran up against some stupid engineers in my day, but none as you have repeatedly proven yourself to be.

Forum List

Back