CO2 level highest in 23 million years

the co2 rose, yet we had the less economic activity in the last 18 months then we have had in a 100 years?

Shutting down economies and building green clean renewable alternative energy does not lower co2 levels
You really like to lie, don't you.

"After rising steadily for decades, global carbon dioxide emissions fell by 6.4%, or 2.3 billion tonnes, in 2020, as the COVID-19 pandemic squelched economic and social activities worldwide, according to new data on daily fossil fuel emissions"

The green economy already employs more people than does the fossil fuel economy. And the resulting increase in the availability of electricity, decrease in the cost, and resulting robustness of the grid will more than pay back the cost that energy.

You really like to lie, don't you.

"After rising steadily for decades, global carbon dioxide emissions fell by 6.4%, or 2.3 billion tonnes, in 2020, as the COVID-19 pandemic squelched economic and social activities worldwide, according to new data on daily fossil fuel emissions"

The green economy already employs more people than does the fossil fuel economy. And the resulting increase in the availability of electricity, decrease in the cost, and resulting robustness of the grid will more than pay back the cost that energy.
Old crock, you are as dumb as they come.

I never spoke of emissions . Anything you post is bullshit, you Google search, find a headline. And post thinking you are intelligent.

There, feel better, I called you a moron for not reading my post or your article and missing the huge difference.

I think it's 33C, but of course we agree with it. It's basic physics, the difference between a blackbody radiator and the actual earth. At this stage, only the dumbest of the denier cultists try to deny it.

That's you.

Yes, and we've shown it too you many times. So piss off, troll boi.

So you're both lying about us, and using a "WAAAA! BUT BILLY DID IT TOO, SO IT'S OKAY FOR ME TO DO IT!" defense for your bad behavior.

You possess the morality of a spoiled toddler. That's not an admirable thing to see in a supposed adult.

Now piss off again, troll boi. And keep on enjoying your loser status. We sure do.
Sorry, was laughing too hard at your first non-response to notice your feeble attempts at 2 and 3.

2. No you've never ever once posted a single experiment linking temperature increase to increasing CO2 to 400PPM. Two options: please post it here now and I'll never ask for it again, or, your standard shuck and jive.

3. If CO2 is such a threat why are you not insisting that China IMMEDIATELY cease and desist?

The links to the HITRAN database sources have been posted here many times. Use them.

We're through catering to dishonest trolls. That's you. You sound so stupid because you deliberately try to act stupid, in order to fit in with your pissdrinking cult. You act stupid out of emotionalism and moral weakness, not because you are stupid.

In that way, you differ from Frank. He actually is as stupid as he sounds.
I would think someone who is as clearly super intelligent as you would be posting the shit out of laboratory experiments which quantify the greenhouse effect from 280 ppm to 420 ppm. :rolleyes:

All greenhouse gases, dumbass.
CO2 is a minor greenhouse gas.

image7.gif

I would think someone who is as clearly super intelligent as you would be posting the shit out of laboratory experiments which quantify the greenhouse effect from 280 ppm to 420 ppm. :rolleyes:
We have. You just ignore them and then lie about it.

So what's the point of trying to educate you again? You'd just lie and run again. I hope you don't further embarrass yourself by denying that.

I educate those who want to learn for free. Given that you've demonstrated such a contempt for learning, I won't waste further time on you without payment up front. My rates are $50/hr. Let me know if you want to arrange a tutoring session.

You silly dummy. The obvious experiment has been done repeatedly. 180 ppm, continental glaciers south of the Canadian border. 280 ppm, and interglacial period. That is only 100 ppm difference. The last interglacial had 300 ppm. That additional 20 ppm of CO2 equaled a 20 ft higher sea level. You idiotic deniers constantly ignore the obvious. I would think that anyone that has above a room temperature IQ could see the inescapable correlation between CO2 and temperature. Now we have about 410+ ppm of CO2. That is an increase of 130 ppm. That is nearly a third more than took us from an ice age to an interglacial.

LOL Really, no one concerned? You might just ask many thousands of home owners in Oregon, Washington, and California that have lost their homes and almost everything else that they owned to the fires of the last decade. Or the people that have lost their homes in other areas to flooding and storms. Really, you "Conservatives" are so stupid.
Forests have fires.
Nothing new here.
People build in stupid disaster prone areas.

So what's the point of trying to educate you again? You'd just lie and run again. I hope you don't further embarrass yourself by denying that.

I educate those who want to learn for free. Given that you've demonstrated such a contempt for learning, I won't waste further time on you without payment up front. My rates are $50/hr. Let me know if you want to arrange a tutoring session.
Again... I would think someone who is as clearly super intelligent as you would be posting the shit out of laboratory experiments which quantify the greenhouse effect from 280 ppm to 420 ppm. :rolleyes:

You silly dummy. The obvious experiment has been done repeatedly. 180 ppm, continental glaciers south of the Canadian border. 280 ppm, and interglacial period. That is only 100 ppm difference. The last interglacial had 300 ppm. That additional 20 ppm of CO2 equaled a 20 ft higher sea level. You idiotic deniers constantly ignore the obvious. I would think that anyone that has above a room temperature IQ could see the inescapable correlation between CO2 and temperature. Now we have about 410+ ppm of CO2. That is an increase of 130 ppm. That is nearly a third more than took us from an ice age to an interglacial.
CO2 was a proxy for temperature prior to the industrial revolution. Not the other way around.

Liar!

You never once posted it

Forum List

Back