CO Highway Patrol declares war on text-drivers: "Get your head out of your app"

^^^ Hand free devices are okay unless talking to who ever is on the other end of the line is a big enough distraction. To me, when behind the wheel of anything that is going to be moving, a person's full attention should be on their operation of it. A good operation of it only means fewer operations that take place in the hospital.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Hand free devices are okay unless talking to who ever is on the other end of the line is a big enough distraction. To me, when behind the wheel of anything that is going to be moving, a person's full attention should be on their operation of it. A good operation of it only means fewer operations that take place in the hospital.

Holly

I dont consider a hands free device anymore distracting than a radio.

[
Do you talk to people in your vehicle while driving? Because I dont see the difference between talking to your phone or talking to a person.

Hey einstein. How do you legislate against drivers talking to passengers.?

How do you legislate against people talking to a phone?
I can text without touching my phone so whats the difference?

I can do everything on my phone in my car without touching it Love MyFordTouch

[
Do you talk to people in your vehicle while driving? Because I dont see the difference between talking to your phone or talking to a person.

Hey einstein. How do you legislate against drivers talking to passengers.?

How do you legislate against people talking to a phone?
I can text without touching my phone so whats the difference?

I can do everything on my phone in my car without touching it Love MyFordTouch

Yep..I can do everything without touching the phone. It's all voice commands.

Holly

You can't have a conversation with a radio and the radio is not talking directly to you anyways. Turn if off if its a distraction as well.

Holly

You're still talking to someone who is not in the car with you and as percysunshine explained, that means they will keep on talking even when you get into a dangerous situation like passing someone, or the snow starts falling hard, or a jam is forming up ahead. It's more dangerous than talking to a passenger. THINK

You're still talking to someone who is not in the car with you and as percysunshine explained, that means they will keep on talking even when you get into a dangerous situation like passing someone, or the snow starts falling hard, or a jam is forming up ahead. It's more dangerous than talking to a passenger. THINK

It doesnt snow here.
And unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

It doesnt snow here.

HAHAHA. Another highway terrorist who assures us he can multi-task and should be allowed to text-drive. You're as sick as the DUIs who say "i drive better when i'm drunk."

Holly

Most Millennials don't.

It doesnt snow here.

HAHAHA. Another highway terrorist who assures us he can multi-task and should be allowed to text-drive. You're as sick as the DUIs who say "i drive better when i'm drunk."

Maybe if you got rid of that 2000 flip phone and stepped into the next century
you too could text without touching your phone.

Holly

Most Millennials don't.

I'll be fifty in June. Get rid of the flip phone dude.

I can think of alls kinds of tyranny that will save lives

Tyranny?? HAHA. No doubt you call laws against drunk driving tyranny too. Protecting people from injury by others is the fundamental reason for govt. THINK
Wow... You have an expansive view of govt.....sorry sir we can't assure your ultimate safety anywhere outside this cell...........

Never used a cell phone in my life. You've been brainwashed into thinking you have to have one of these silly toys. THINK

Never used a cell phone in my life. You've been brainwashed into thinking you have to have one of these silly toys. THINK

Brain washing? :cuckoo:
Now I've heard it all. Do you still churn your own butter?

Forum List

Back