CNN’s Carl Bernstein: Trump Is On The Verge Of Igniting a ‘Civil War’ In America

Hyperbole is all the Left has. They’re insane.

In the wake of President Trump’s well-received Fourth of July celebration and Sunday’s new ABC News/Washington Post poll showing his approval surging to record highs, CNN political analysis Carl Bernstein decried the President and his supporters for allegedly pushing the country towards a civil war.

CNN’s Bernstein: Trump Is on the Verge of Igniting a ‘Civil War’ in America
LOLOL

Trump, surging to a record high of 44% among all adults; and his acolytes go, "yay!!"

:lmao:
Makes Obama look really bad. That piss you off? Oh well.
Suck it up, buttercup.
LOLOL

44% makes Obama look bad??

Gallup had Obama at 46% at this point. And the right calls Obama the worst president evah.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
So Trump is just like Obama, shitforbrains.

In the wake of President Trump’s well-received Fourth of July celebration and Sunday’s new ABC News/Washington Post poll showing his approval surging to record highs, CNN political analysis Carl Bernstein decried the President and his supporters for allegedly pushing the country towards a civil war.

LOLOL

Trump, surging to a record high of 44% among all adults; and his acolytes go, "yay!!"

Suck it up, buttercup.
LOLOL

Gallup had Obama at 46% at this point. And the right calls Obama the worst president evah.

Ok. I have no problem with that. I've said for quite some time that Trump is doing a good job.

Glad to see you finally agree Obama was also a good president.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

Suck it up, buttercup.
LOLOL

Ok. I have no problem with that. I've said for quite some time that Trump is doing a good job.

thumbsup.gif
Yeah. Riiiiight.

Job approval is only good for elections, irrelevant to leadership.

LOLOL

Suck it up, buttercup.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
Yeah. Riiiiight.

Job approval is only good for elections, irrelevant to leadership.
Thanks for reaffirming Obama's success! He was re-elected.

I think the people on THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT who seek, predict or hope for a civil war are COMPLETE FUCKING RETARDS

I don't think that those predictions are in any way false or inaccurate, because Trump is pushing the country in that direction. I see no one on the left pushing or hoping for a civil war but there's a lot of enthusiasm for it among the Russian posters here.
Funny. I see no Russian posters here. Maybe it's THAT crap people are tired of.
Da Comrade, nyet from Mother Land.
Das VA Donna or something like that

I've said for quite some time that Trump is doing a good job.

Gonna need some proof....
I could prove that with links to past posts ... but given you're the one to ask .......... fuck off.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But g'head, feign disbelief anyway in your pathetic way to try to goad me into acquiescing.
No need to fake disbelief. You have a history of TDS and my being an asshole doesn't negate that FACT.

So link away LIAR

The civil war has been in progress for years.

Or haven't you noticed Democrat thugs assaults on everyday Americans as well as their frontal attacks on the homes of anyone who dares oppose them? The threats against the families? The murders?

It's only the pushback that's sadly been somewhat more restrained than it needs to be.

Where is this happening in the U.S. that "Democratic thugs" assault "everyday Americans," attack the homes of anyone who oppose them? Who are "Democratic thugs"? What threats against families? If someone does something wrong, how do you know what their politics are? I live in a well-populated American neighborhood, in which this sort of crap doesn't occur. What American neighborhood do you live in?
Some can never accept a loss. The South.

There was nothing 'fake' about the Trump/Russia connection, and there was nothing 'fake' about the Russians interfering in the 2016 election.
mueller cleared trump of all wrong doing.
Exactly

In Mueller's own words, he could have cleared Trump if he found no evidence of wrongdoing, but based on the evidence he found, he could not exonerate the President.

Mueller cleared Trump of NOTHING. He found Trump was most enthusiastic about Russian help but there was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE to obtain a conviction on corruption. No "no evidence", but not enough evidence to convict. Mueller basically said that the Trump campaign was too stupid to realize the Russians they were dealing with were GRU.

EXACTLY!!! Any prosecutor worth their salt is ONLY going to consider charges if, AND ONLY IF, said charges will more than likely obtain a CONVICTION.

Thes folks stuck up Trump's ass REFUSE to acknowledge the FACTS that Mueller came to the conclusion that a case against shit head Trump was not a 'slam dunk.'

ALSO, we have to consider the FACT that Mueller was NEVER going to bring charges against Trump, because Mueller agreed with current DOJ OLC 'opinion' that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

So, again; these Trump colon dwellers don't know shit. They NEVER READ Mueller's report & they do not know their ass holes from a vagina.

There was nothing 'fake' about the Trump/Russia connection, and there was nothing 'fake' about the Russians interfering in the 2016 election.
Exactly

In Mueller's own words, he could have cleared Trump if he found no evidence of wrongdoing, but based on the evidence he found, he could not exonerate the President.

Mueller cleared Trump of NOTHING. He found Trump was most enthusiastic about Russian help but there was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE to obtain a conviction on corruption. No "no evidence", but not enough evidence to convict. Mueller basically said that the Trump campaign was too stupid to realize the Russians they were dealing with were GRU.

EXACTLY!!! Any prosecutor worth their salt is ONLY going to consider charges if, AND ONLY IF, said charges will more than likely obtain a CONVICTION.

Thes folks stuck up Trump's ass REFUSE to acknowledge the FACTS that Mueller came to the conclusion that a case against shit head Trump was not a 'slam dunk.'

ALSO, we have to consider the FACT that Mueller was NEVER going to bring charges against Trump, because Mueller agreed with current DOJ OLC 'opinion' that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

So, again; these Trump colon dwellers don't know shit. They NEVER READ Mueller's report & they do not know their ass holes from a vagina.
... and still no Russian connection

I could prove that with links to past posts ... but given you're the one to ask .......... fuck off.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But g'head, feign disbelief anyway in your pathetic way to try to goad me into acquiescing.
No need to fake disbelief. You have a history of TDS and my being an asshole doesn't negate that FACT.

So link away LIAR
LOLOL

And wreck the thoughts that are going to help you sleep better tonight? I don't think so. :mm:

Exactly

... and still no Russian connection

You are yet another brain dead ass hole that NEVER read the Mueller report; a compilation that documents MANY Trump/Russia connections.

Feel free to continue to demonstrate yourself to be yet another Trump colon dweller. How does it smell, up in there?

I think the people on THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT who seek, predict or hope for a civil war are COMPLETE FUCKING RETARDS

I don't think that those predictions are in any way false or inaccurate, because Trump is pushing the country in that direction. I see no one on the left pushing or hoping for a civil war but there's a lot of enthusiasm for it among the Russian posters here.
Bullshit. Every day those on the left push for a civil war by simply denigrating those on the right and not accepting a fair and free election.

The Clinton email scandal and cover-up are relevant because, without that, we wouldn’t have had the #Russiagate Hoax. The Obama group was desperate to protect Hillary’s Clinton’s candidacy and what better way to do that than to cover up the email issue and freeze the Trump admin from doing anything about it once they won by making fake allegations against Trump/Russia

Mueller found no Trump/Russia collusion and made the assumption that Trump was guilty until proven innocent. Read your own link to the Mueller report.

Yeah, keep believing those lies Leo. Mueller found lots of collusion. Over 140 instances of meetings, phone calls. Trump was thrilled to get help from the Russian government.

My, my.... If he found such evidence, I wonder why nothing is being done about it?
Did you not hear Mueller and his bullshit about not finding evidence yet he wasn't sure President Trump did or didn't do so? So much for the precept of innocent until PROVEN guilty...

Mueller did not say that BARR said that's what Mueller said and Barr was lying. That's why Mueller sent Barr that letter saying he was "mischaracterizing" the findings of his report to the American people.

The Mueller Report is a recommendation for impeachment, and the evidence needed for conviction. But you didn't bother reading it. You went with the Barr's lying Summary instead.

You are yet another brain dead ass hole that NEVER read the Mueller report;
and yet he is winning this argument

a compilation that documents MANY Trump/Russia connections.
so? the most telling part of this post is the absence of the word collusion

Feel free to continue to demonstrate yourself to be yet another Trump colon dweller.
say ahhhhhh

Bullshit. Every day those on the left push for a civil war by simply denigrating those on the right and not accepting a fair and free election.

You sound just like the snowflakes your klan accuses of being snowflakes. What a fucking pity.

If you are so fucking sensitive then you should be a homo.

icon_rolleyes.gif

So link away LIAR
LOLOL

And wreck the thoughts that are going to help you sleep better tonight? I don't think so. :mm:

Forum List

Back