CNN’s Carl Bernstein: Trump Is On The Verge Of Igniting a ‘Civil War’ In America

The Clinton email scandal and cover-up are relevant because, without that, we wouldn’t have had the #Russiagate Hoax. The Obama group was desperate to protect Hillary’s Clinton’s candidacy and what better way to do that than to cover up the email issue and freeze the Trump admin from doing anything about it once they won by making fake allegations against Trump/Russia

There was nothing 'fake' about the Trump/Russia connection, and there was nothing 'fake' about the Russians interfering in the 2016 election.

Dude, you really need to pull your head from between your cheeks. You can't see nothin' from down there!

Next time, instead of being a piece of troll shit, you could try & address the thread content like I did = "There was nothing 'fake' about the Trump/Russia connection, and there was nothing 'fake' about the Russians interfering in the 2016 election"

Hyperbole is all the Left has. They’re insane.

In the wake of President Trump’s well-received Fourth of July celebration and Sunday’s new ABC News/Washington Post poll showing his approval surging to record highs, CNN political analysis Carl Bernstein decried the President and his supporters for allegedly pushing the country towards a civil war.

CNN’s Bernstein: Trump Is on the Verge of Igniting a ‘Civil War’ in America
LOLOL

Trump, surging to a record high of 44% among all adults; and his acolytes go, "yay!!"

:lmao:

But the main data is how trump is supported by a landslide of white men

And how their support keeps rising

The poll companies covers up by leaving that data off

In the same way they will not poll on net worth but instead on education degrees.

Net worth not degrees proves which group as the most wise

And the crooked media and polling companies will not explain what it proves when as people age they turn more conservative

Not explaining that and hiding that data proves total corruption
Most voters are women. By some 8 million in the 2016 election. That makes women a more powerful voting bloc than men.

The civil war has been in progress for years.

Or haven't you noticed Democrat thugs assaults on everyday Americans as well as their frontal attacks on the homes of anyone who dares oppose them? The threats against the families? The murders?

It's only the pushback that's sadly been somewhat more restrained than it needs to be.

In the wake of President Trump’s well-received Fourth of July celebration and Sunday’s new ABC News/Washington Post poll showing his approval surging to record highs, CNN political analysis Carl Bernstein decried the President and his supporters for allegedly pushing the country towards a civil war.

LOLOL

Trump, surging to a record high of 44% among all adults; and his acolytes go, "yay!!"

But the main data is how trump is supported by a landslide of white men

And how their support keeps rising

The poll companies covers up by leaving that data off

In the same way they will not poll on net worth but instead on education degrees.

Net worth not degrees proves which group as the most wise

And the crooked media and polling companies will not explain what it proves when as people age they turn more conservative

Not explaining that and hiding that data proves total corruption
Most voters are women. By some 8 million in the 2016 election. That makes women a more powerful voting bloc than men.
We're working on repealing that 19th Amendment.

:laughing0301:

The Clinton email scandal and cover-up are relevant because, without that, we wouldn’t have had the #Russiagate Hoax. The Obama group was desperate to protect Hillary’s Clinton’s candidacy and what better way to do that than to cover up the email issue and freeze the Trump admin from doing anything about it once they won by making fake allegations against Trump/Russia

There was nothing 'fake' about the Trump/Russia connection, and there was nothing 'fake' about the Russians interfering in the 2016 election.

Mueller found no Trump/Russia collusion and made the assumption that Trump was guilty until proven innocent. Read your own link to the Mueller report.

Yeah, keep believing those lies Leo. Mueller found lots of collusion. Over 140 instances of meetings, phone calls. Trump was thrilled to get help from the Russian government.

Mueller found no Trump/Russia collusion and made the assumption that Trump was guilty until proven innocent. Read your own link to the Mueller report.

Yeah, keep believing those lies Leo. Mueller found lots of collusion. Over 140 instances of meetings, phone calls. Trump was thrilled to get help from the Russian government.
I like you.

You make me laff.

My, my.... If he found such evidence, I wonder why nothing is being done about it?
Did you not hear Mueller and his bullshit about not finding evidence yet he wasn't sure President Trump did or didn't do so? So much for the precept of innocent until PROVEN guilty...

mueller cleared trump of all wrong doing.
Exactly

In Mueller's own words, he could have cleared Trump if he found no evidence of wrongdoing, but based on the evidence he found, he could not exonerate the President.

Mueller cleared Trump of NOTHING. He found Trump was most enthusiastic about Russian help but there was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE to obtain a conviction on corruption. No "no evidence", but not enough evidence to convict. Mueller basically said that the Trump campaign was too stupid to realize the Russians they were dealing with were GRU.

The civil war has been in progress for years.

Or haven't you noticed Democrat thugs assaults on everyday Americans as well as their frontal attacks on the homes of anyone who dares oppose them? The threats against the families? The murders?

It's only the pushback that's sadly been somewhat more restrained than it needs to be.

Where is this happening in the U.S. that "Democratic thugs" assault "everyday Americans," attack the homes of anyone who oppose them? Who are "Democratic thugs"? What threats against families? If someone does something wrong, how do you know what their politics are? I live in a well-populated American neighborhood, in which this sort of crap doesn't occur. What American neighborhood do you live in?

LOLOL

Like scrubbing the bottom of a barrel. "Any more down there?"

LOLOL

Like scrubbing the bottom of a barrel. "Any more down there?"
I'm tellin' ya. Right?

LOLOL

Makes Obama look really bad. That piss you off? Oh well.
Suck it up, buttercup.

I think the people on THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT who seek, predict or hope for a civil war are COMPLETE FUCKING RETARDS

I don't think that those predictions are in any way false or inaccurate, because Trump is pushing the country in that direction. I see no one on the left pushing or hoping for a civil war but there's a lot of enthusiasm for it among the Russian posters here.

I think the people on THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT who seek, predict or hope for a civil war are COMPLETE FUCKING RETARDS

I don't think that those predictions are in any way false or inaccurate, because Trump is pushing the country in that direction. I see no one on the left pushing or hoping for a civil war but there's a lot of enthusiasm for it among the Russian posters here.
Yes, anyone making America better is an enemy of the Left.

You're as stupid as they are with that nonsense.

You're as stupid as they are with that nonsense.
BUT THAT KID WORE A RED HAT OF COURSE HE SHOULD BE ASSAULTED!!!

Funny. I see no Russian posters here. Maybe it's THAT crap people are tired of.

LOLOL

Makes Obama look really bad. That piss you off? Oh well.
Suck it up, buttercup.
LOLOL

44% makes Obama look bad??

Gallup had Obama at 46% at this point. And the right calls Obama the worst president evah.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Funny. I see no Russian posters here. Maybe it's THAT crap people are tired of.
Da Comrade, nyet from Mother Land.

Forum List

Back