CNN says Trump will win popular vote

As the media keeps pushing the idea that Hillary one the popular vote, let's look at the map that the same media will not or cannot share with us. Look at this yourselves as this clearly illustrates, by county, who got the votes and from where.

trumpverizon.jpg

The election map they are hidding to you – InvestmentWatch

The truth is is that there may never have been a more widely accepted choice for POTUS ever.
No one is "hidding" the vote. It's public information available to anyone who knows how to use a computer.

US election 2016: Trump victory in maps - BBC News

How the election unfolded
map-results.jpg

A great explaination about mapping out votes in a fair, truthful manner: Election maps are telling you big lies about small things
newman-maps-600.jpg

Plot Twist: CNN Now Saying That Donald Trump Will Win The Popular Vote

LMAO! Talk about a COMPLETE repudiation of democrap policies,their candidate,their party,their everything! WOW!

Complete repudiation?

I guess you missed that Democrats gained seats in both the Senate and the House.
I guess you missed the Repubs hold the White House...the house and the senate....and soon will lock up the SCOTUS for the next quarter century. You might as well shoot yourself.
Next go round in SEN elections will see libs ushered into the wilderness for 25 yrs..Check out how many dems are up compared to repubs......

for all we know, they registered about 3 million crickets and rodents in California/NY....and even that wasnt enough to supercede the 123 Million votes Trump got

How? The margin has only increased since yesterday.

Well the margin I keep seeing is around 300k votes. That's really a small amount given each candidate was pushing 60 million total. The reason it's taking so long is because California takes about a week to tabulate all their votes.

There is a very good and legitimate reason we don't do presidential elections by popular vote. It is because, if we did that, presidential politics would simply be based around what large population centers wanted and the rest of the country could go screw themselves. Candidates wouldn't give two shits what someone in Kansas or Nebraska wanted... as long as they were making the people in Los Angeles and New York happy, that's all that would matter to them.

It's fascinating to me that Democrats (the party of the people) argue against a system that protects the individual over the collectivism of the majority. We have a republic because it protects the interests of the individual better than a democracy. Now, I don't suppose you'd support a popular vote on transsexuals in bathrooms or gay marriage rights... or abortion on demand.... No, no, no... the tyranny of the majority cannot prevail there! You like our system when it protects the individual rights YOU support.... but you reject it when it results in outcomes you don't like.

There is a reason we have the electoral college, but it isn't the reasons you state:

The Reason for the Electoral College

The reason that the Constitution calls for this extra layer, rather than just providing for the direct election of the president, is that most of the nation’s founders were actually rather afraid of democracy. James Madison worried about what he called “factions,” which he defined as groups of citizens who have a common interest in some proposal that would either violate the rights of other citizens or would harm the nation as a whole. Madison’s fear – which Alexis de Tocqueville later dubbed “the tyranny of the majority” – was that a faction could grow to encompass more than 50 percent of the population, at which point it could“sacrifice to its ruling passion or interest both the public good and the rights of other citizens.” Madison has a solution for tyranny of the majority: “A republic, by which I mean a government in which the scheme of representation takes place, opens a different prospect, and promises the cure for which we are seeking.”

There is a reason we have the electoral college, but it isn't the reasons you state:
I don't know what you think you read from me but that is basically what I posted.

Democracy is the rule of the mob. If you are a member of the mob it is great. However, if you are the one being lynched then it pretty much sucks.

Would you cultists be saying the same thing if demigod Donald lost the electoral college, but won the popular vote?

Funny you mention that... It was less than two weeks ago on the Sunday talk shows, the Democrap talking heads were going on and on about "Hillary's Firewall!" They were pointing to the Electoral College and crowing about how Trump literally had no conceivable electoral path to the White House!

So the question should be... HAD Hillary's Firewall held up and she eek'd out a win in the EC, would YOU be here advocating we get rid of it? I sincerely doubt you would!

Now for the record.... and you can go search through my posts if you like.... I have ALWAYS supported the Electoral College process. My opinion on that doesn't change because of the outcome of an election. I firmly believe our framers established this for a legitimate and GOOD reason and we shouldn't EVER get rid of it... doesn't matter if MY candidate wins or loses.

no time to waste

time to start working on reducing dem senators up for re election in 2 years

wipe em out

Democracy is the rule of the mob. If you are a member of the mob it is great. However, if you are the one being lynched then it pretty much sucks.

Would you cultists be saying the same thing if demigod Donald lost the electoral college, but won the popular vote?

Funny you mention that... It was less than two weeks ago on the Sunday talk shows, the Democrap talking heads were going on and on about "Hillary's Firewall!" They were pointing to the Electoral College and crowing about how Trump literally had no conceivable electoral path to the White House!

So the question should be... HAD Hillary's Firewall held up and she eek'd out a win in the EC, would YOU be here advocating we get rid of it? I sincerely doubt you would!

Now for the record.... and you can go search through my posts if you like.... I have ALWAYS supported the Electoral College process. My opinion on that doesn't change because of the outcome of an election. I firmly believe our framers established this for a legitimate and GOOD reason and we shouldn't EVER get rid of it... doesn't matter if MY candidate wins or loses.

Yeah, how bout that impenetrable 'Blue Wall?' The NBC and CNN dimwits droned on & on about it 24/7. 'It was impossible for Trump to win.' Her 'Blue Wall' went the way of the Berlin Wall. It gone.

Yeah, how bout that impenetrable 'Blue Wall?' The NBC and CNN dimwits droned on & on about it 24/7. 'It was impossible for Trump to win.' Her 'Blue Wall' went the way of the Berlin Wall. It gone.

That's what I was referring to. They kept saying she's got NY and CA to start and only needed a handful of states to go with that and Trump had no path to victory. They couldn't have give two shits about the popular vote. It's the same kind of deal with Comey... first he's great and wonderful because he lets Hillary off the hook... then when he reopens the investigation, he's awful and terrible... needs to be fired... then a few days later he says Hills is in the clear and suddenly he's great and wonderful again... but now that she lost, it's all his fault and he's terrible again. Liberals simply have no shame in their hypocrisy,.. NONE!

Plot Twist: CNN Now Saying That Donald Trump Will Win The Popular Vote

LMAO! Talk about a COMPLETE repudiation of democrap policies,their candidate,their party,their everything! WOW!

Complete repudiation?

I guess you missed that Democrats gained seats in both the Senate and the House.
I guess you missed the Repubs hold the White House...the house and the senate....and soon will lock up the SCOTUS for the next quarter century. You might as well shoot yourself.
Next go round in SEN elections will see libs ushered into the wilderness for 25 yrs..Check out how many dems are up compared to repubs......
We must never become complacent though.

Democrats will never truly be defeated until we win the majority of San Francisco and the most prestigious universities.

Well the margin I keep seeing is around 300k votes. That's really a small amount given each candidate was pushing 60 million total. The reason it's taking so long is because California takes about a week to tabulate all their votes.

There is a very good and legitimate reason we don't do presidential elections by popular vote. It is because, if we did that, presidential politics would simply be based around what large population centers wanted and the rest of the country could go screw themselves. Candidates wouldn't give two shits what someone in Kansas or Nebraska wanted... as long as they were making the people in Los Angeles and New York happy, that's all that would matter to them.

It's fascinating to me that Democrats (the party of the people) argue against a system that protects the individual over the collectivism of the majority. We have a republic because it protects the interests of the individual better than a democracy. Now, I don't suppose you'd support a popular vote on transsexuals in bathrooms or gay marriage rights... or abortion on demand.... No, no, no... the tyranny of the majority cannot prevail there! You like our system when it protects the individual rights YOU support.... but you reject it when it results in outcomes you don't like.

It's more than just that. If you have a majority rule government, or in other word, a mob rule, then there is no need for a constitution or a Supreme Court. The country is simply run by referendum.

Minorities and the LGBT would be shit out of luck.

Do these people ever even think before opening their mouths?

Actually, minorities and LGBT would've received voting rights/marriage rights far sooner than they did. Both polled over 50% long before the SCOTUS opinions that changed the law.

Regardless, the question wasn't about representative democracy in general, but the electoral college in particular.
When were gays denied voting rights? I missed that part of US History. Was that back when they were slaves?

But up to the people in the states gay marriage was shot down far more than not, even in liberal California. Judges created law from the bench, like the leftist Supreme justices did/do.

Actually, minorities and LGBT would've received voting rights/marriage rights far sooner than they did. Both polled over 50% long before the SCOTUS opinions that changed the law.

Nice catch Iceweasel... Old garydawg lives under the Einstein theory of facts...

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. Albert Einstein
Read more at: null

no time to waste

time to start working on reducing dem senators up for re election in 2 years

wipe em out
too bad we will never know the exact amount of illegals/dead people/trees voted, then we would find out how many votes Trump won by
If this were true, wouldn't President Trump and a Republican Congress get to the bottom of it then charge, arrest and convict those who are guilty?

If in 4 years there isn't any proof of massive voter fraud, meaning anything over 2%, then can we accept that there isn't any?

It's more than just that. If you have a majority rule government, or in other word, a mob rule, then there is no need for a constitution or a Supreme Court. The country is simply run by referendum.

Minorities and the LGBT would be shit out of luck.

Do these people ever even think before opening their mouths?

Regardless, the question wasn't about representative democracy in general, but the electoral college in particular.
When were gays denied voting rights? I missed that part of US History. Was that back when they were slaves?

But up to the people in the states gay marriage was shot down far more than not, even in liberal California. Judges created law from the bench, like the leftist Supreme justices did/do.

I never said they were denied voting rights. They were denied marriage rights. Check out my consistent sentence structure, you fucking dimwit.

77e5df1d20903d3a17b049663a127f1168e82d8ca32e296a6c9b003ab4f47fb4.jpg

I never argued that the electoral college should be disbanded, strawman. I never supported hillary, strawman.

Most people do not realize this, but I say what I mean and mean what I say. I rarely ever imply things, yet everyday there are dozens of you dipshits assuming things about me.

Forum List

Back