CNN says Trump will win popular vote

You are right pudding pop, I screwed up. I most generally don't respond to stupid, irrelevant posts in questionable OP's... My deepest apologies to you and your pets...

Plot Twist: CNN Now Saying That Donald Trump Will Win The Popular Vote

LMAO! Talk about a COMPLETE repudiation of democrap policies,their candidate,their party,their everything! WOW!

It doesn't matter either way. The electoral college system is what he have, it's good and it works.

States like Wyoming and the Dakotas are effected by national policy and thus must have representation/vote in all three branches.

Plot Twist: CNN Now Saying That Donald Trump Will Win The Popular Vote

LMAO! Talk about a COMPLETE repudiation of democrap policies,their candidate,their party,their everything! WOW!

It doesn't matter, the electoral college is what we have for good reason. Wyoming, the Dakotas, and others would be under represented as federal policy effects them.

Remember we live in a Republic, not a direct democracy--the founders added the extra layer to protect us against the 'tyranny of the majority.'

I think mainstream GOP is not going to be happy if Trump actually does what he says.

I'm sure many of us will be watching closely. A substantial chunk of the GOP reluctantly voted for Trump to keep Hillary out. I think he would have lost to Bernie Sanders.

Your prediction is definitely a fear that many have and one that I have also expressed regarding a Trump presidency. However, we could be totally wrong on this. Trump might surprise us all and be a great president who does many great things.

One thing to keep in mind, this is the first non-politician to be elected president in a really long time. Eisenhower was the last one and he wasn't that bad. Our nation had become entrenched in this My Party vs. Your Party thing and a Trump presidency sort of resets the table on that. He is not a party puppet and is very much his own man.

He may be a total disaster and then, he may surprise us all. It will be interesting to see how many people keep an open mind and give him a chance and how many revert to the typical partisan rhetoric and ways of old.

Forum List

Back