CNN says Biden is Totally Disapproved Of

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
CNN poll finds majority of Americans disapprove of everything Biden is doing | 'National Report'

A CNN poll has found that a majority of Americans disapprove of everything President Joe Biden is doing while students at Georgetown Law School are demanding a safe space after controversial comments by Ilya Shapiro on President Joe Biden's Supreme Court candidate selection process. Campus Reform reporter Alexa Schwerha shares details. Jennifer Kerns, and Vikas Bajaj react - Via Newsmax's 'John Bachman Now.'

OP: As CNN goes, so goes the remnants of the Left.

CNN poll finds majority of Americans disapprove of everything Biden is doing

• Trump was good looking. Biddum is butt ugly.
  • Trump was fun to listen to. Biddum is like a nail in the head.
  • Trump could walk. Biddum falls down.
  • Trump mixed words up saying bigly. No one knows what the fuck Joe is trying to say!
  • Trump had a beautiful successful family. Joe's family looks like a bunch of hillbillies and his son is a dope fiend.
  • Trump generated billions in wealth for thousands of people. Biddum bled millions in other people's money off of taxpayers.
  • Trump won the WH with his one effort. It took Biddum 48 years.
  • Trump gave us the best economy in history. Biddum gave us the worst inflation in 40 years.
  • Trump put America First. Biddum made us the laughing stock pulling out of Afghanistan.
  • Trump tried to free us from the virus. Joe wants to put masks on our presidents on our currency.
  • Trump gave us freedom. Biddum declared us a #1 domestic terrorism threat.

• Banned
  • Trump was good looking. Biddum is butt ugly.
  • Trump was fun to listen to. Biddum is like a nail in the head.
  • Trump could walk. Biddum falls down.
  • Trump mixed words up saying bigly. No one knows what the fuck Joe is trying to say!
  • Trump had a beautiful successful family. Joe's family looks like a bunch of hillbillies and his son is a dope fiend.
  • Trump generated billions in wealth for thousands of people. Biddum bled millions in other people's money off of taxpayers.
  • Trump won the WH with his one effort. It took Biddum 48 years.
  • Trump gave us the best economy in history. Biddum gave us the worst inflation in 40 years.
  • Trump put America First. Biddum made us the laughing stock pulling out of Afghanistan.
  • Trump tried to free us from the virus. Joe wants to put masks on our presidents on our currency.
  • Trump gave us freedom. Biddum declared us a #1 domestic terrorism threat.
A wide variety of truth

I caught a segment on CNN and they dogged Tater no end....38% approval rating.....Every metric the rating uses underwater by a lot. They were even hinting that maybe it's best he bows-out but then commented on what a disaster Harris has been.

It was hard to believe, they must have someone else in mind for POTUS.....Either that or the new ownership is making their presence felt and moving CNN closer to the center like they said they were.

• Banned
I caught a segment on CNN and they dogged Tater no end....38% approval rating.....Every metric the rating uses underwater by a lot. They were even hinting that maybe it's best he bows-out but then commented on what a disaster Harris has been.

It was hard to believe, they must have someone else in mind for POTUS.....Either that or the new ownership is making their presence felt and moving CNN closer to the center like they said they were.

Never underestimate their nefarious motives. Maybe the Marxist Lords are ready to install Cameltoe and they need to make Biden look bad first.

I watch little mainstream news. It is impossible to stand. With Biden falling down, unable to answer questions, showing bad gaps in his mentality, inflation soaring, border wide open, millions of illegals rushing in, economy collapsing, food dwindling, Covid climbing, crime soaring and war looming, do you think they are discussing ANY of these things? Do you think they are even ASKING if Joe's policies might need reexamined?

NO.

80% of the time they are still talking about Covid as if it is TOTALLY DISCONNECTED from Biden policies, a way of life, looking how we can better meet federal mandates.

The other 20% of the time they are on some crazy story no one cares about like the migration of the butterfly to South America and how climate change is affecting them. :th_waiting:

It's a total SNOW JOB.

Last edited:
I watch little mainstream news. It is impossible to stand. With Biden falling down, unable to answer questions, showing bad gaps in his mentality, inflation soaring, border wide open, millions of illegals rushing in, economy collapsing, food dwindling, Covid climbing, crime soaring and war looming, do you think they are discussing ANY of these things? Do you think they are even ASKING if Joe's policies might need reexamined?

NO.

80% of the time they are still talking about Covid as if it is TOTALLY DISCONNECTED from Biden policies, a way of life, looking how we can better meet federal mandates.

The other 20% of the time they are on some crazy story no one cares about like the migration of the butteryfly to South America and how climate change is affecting them. :th_waiting:

It's a total SNOW JOB.
I notice they are all (with a few exceptions) getting louder.....Sorry but shouting at me (right or left) won't get your point across.....What it will do is get them turned to another channel. Sponge Bob for instance.....If I'm to hear shouting at least I'll be entertained. ;)

It will be interesting to see if CNN pivots after Zucker was fired.

The firing was over performance and colluding with Andrew Cuomo, not about fucking a subordinate.

Forum List

Back